The SCOURIES reader – for both fans and serious scholars…

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lull in the game so I'm checking in.

Uh huh, uh huh. Okay, things are under control.

Let's see, what else...oh yeah. The roses instead of words in that thread for the sick person were probably by people who didn't really know the person, but wanted to offer support.

Carry on.
 
sr71plt said:
I found myself in the "know it all" section. Actually, I knew that.

*laugh*

SEVERUSMAX said:
So, I'm a "Know-It-All", eh? This from someone whose review of my Nude Day story was short, pedantic, arrogant, and misspelled. Hmmm....food for thought, isn't it?

I love that description.

Cloudy, I am highly vexed with you. I was taking great pleasure in being the only individual in more than one category. Now I have to fight you for the honor.

sr71plt said:
Why stop there? How about giving a post 20 lines free and then charging a dime for every line taken after that--plus a dollar for any change of font, font size, or font color. But to be fair, it could be deducted from the poster's Literotica royalties.

Also, the first account is free, but each additional alt would cost $49.95 each.

That's the most sensible suggetion I've seen yet. It might even trim up my verbosity. ;)
 
jomar said:
Lull in the game so I'm checking in.

Uh huh, uh huh. Okay, things are under control.

Let's see, what else...oh yeah. The roses instead of words in that thread for the sick person were probably by people who didn't really know the person, but wanted to offer support.

Carry on.

:rose: :rose: :rose: :nana:
 
scouries said:
C’mon baby, gimmee a break. 4.32 out of 5.00 is equal to 86.4% according to advanced calculations I did on my calculator. Which when you put it that way doesn’t sound so bad.

Sure, 4.32 is an acceptable score for the rest of us peons, but not for you, O Great and Wonderful Oz.

43.gif
 
tickledkitty said:
Sure, 4.32 is an acceptable score for the rest of us peons, but not for you, O Great and Wonderful Oz.

Bwahaha!

Pretty weak on comments, too. Especially once you eliminate the ones his alternate personalities wrote anonymously. This one must have been below even his normal standards ( a limbo act that probably required surgically implanted hinges )
 
scouries said:
)

miss dk pleassssse….pleasssssse…no more. Christ I promise to move you out of the whiners group if you desist. You’re an author…write, don’t show.
ATT88.gif

Isn't it wonderful that I can multitask?!
82.gif

So kiss my...
ChCatTails.gif
 
you wish miss dk

QUEEN LAUREL III and MANU the MAGNIFICENT


And sarahhh and d.k. will bury their differences and become co rulers and spread love and good cheer…

And cloudy will be sold to a well hung Mohawk who’ll only let her post one day a week…
 
Last edited:
scouries said:
And cloudy will be sold to a well hung Mohawk who’ll only let her post one day a week…

I already have a well-hung Ojibway, but thanks for your concern. :rose:
 
Very odd – I gained 10,000 views and lost 20 votes in the last 24 hours. Talk about negative votes!
Well you see, when you put in more than one vote from any particular ISP-- the troll sweeps will cast them out. Your random ISP generator is repeating itself during your daily voting script, it can't be helped.
 
And the horse will finally be put out to stud, at last relieved of having to write those endless posts. Now a simple life for him, chewing grass and covering foamy, excited mares…

Ahhhh now there's a lovely vision. Wait, no, that's my dayplanner. Endless posts are for tomorrow. :)
 
Now, I haven't been on line but once in three weeks so i had to drop poor Jimmy off the ignore list just to see if he was still alive and what do i find,

I'm on the "good guy" list.

and this:

"And mr. TEX will fid oil on his ranch and not have to worry about the ROYALTIES others are earning."

Well Jimmy old chump, uh... chum

The m in Mr. should be capitalized and you misspelled find. Finding oil is what I do for a living, how about you? My ranch is only a half acre, which is far to small to drill on. And if those royalties are anything like the ones you earn, then count me out. I don't worry about nothing like you seem to.

I've left you alone and what do i get for it. Just about what I've always expected from you. NOTHING.

Come on, you can do better. Have you forgotten that I asked why you're using a stolen AV on your Scouries identity and on the Sarahhhhh one. I can give you her name and the site it's from again if you really need me to.

I'll check back tomorrow if I can. Maybe you'll have an answer or two that actually makes sense.

Oh and just for you, since you don't have any :nana: :nana: :nana:
 
Last edited:
You can't even pull off "I know you are, but what am I?" worth a damn, scouries *laugh*

That has to be your saddest post yet. Must be the effect of the dismal reviews of your latest "masterpiece" ( what few there are )
 
sr71plt said:
You would certainly think so. But what amazes me is that publishers do come here and offer money for stories posted here to post elsewhere for money. (I've sold nearly 180 of the stories I've posted here from publishers contacting me.) Either this is a working model, or there are a lot of publishers out there spinning their wheels and watching their money go down the drain.


Yup...

That's why I had to drop from that "terrible" survivor contest last year. :nana: 2 of my stories that originally appeared here were purchased and have been published. One pretty much as is, the other one one was revamped and expanded a bit. (It was a bit short for the publication.) And I've sold more items that never appeared on Lit.

Cool thread, btw. Unfortunately for scouries, I don't think I'm enjoying it for the reasons he started it. Poor dude, even the non AH regulars are amused! Popcorn anyone?
 
Last edited:
ScribeOfErised said:
Cool thread, btw. Unfortunately for scouries, I don't think I'm enjoying it for the reasons he started it. Poor dude, even the non AH regulars are amused! Popcorn anyone?

Ooh, popcorn! *munch* Got any soda?
 
a threadmasters problems....

SCOURIES THOUGHTS ON LITEROTICA’S FORUMS and HOW TO IMPROVE THE POSTING EXPERIENCE – the third of a series…

PROBLEMS FACING A THREADMASTER


Laurel III and Manu the Magnificent’s
 
Last edited:
i lost seven hundred votes last night....

...over 50+ stories. The poor little homeless votes...

SCOURIES THOUGHTS ON LITEROTICA’S FORUMS and HOW TO IMPROVE THE POSTING EXPERIENCE – the fourth of a series…

PROBLEMS FACING A THREADMASTER



And of course the best of them all:
“THEIR MAJESTIES QUEEN LAUREL III and MANU the MAGNIFICENT”
 
Last edited:
scouriesThere is nothing worse than to arrive at a thread and find someone has edited his post (about you) even before you had a chance to read it. It happened to me yesterday. I clicked opened a thread and found a post by the [b said:
pilot[/b]. It was an answer to a post I’d made. I have no problem with that (even if, as usual, it didn’t make any sense). However, when I got to the bottom of the post I saw that ugly line: Last edited by sr71plt : 10-21-2007 at 07:23 PM.

What was it edited from? What did he say first? I’ll never know now. And this happens to me all the time.

No big mystery. Just fixing typos. I go back and do that a lot. In most other cases, though, I've given you my bank account number and then thought better about it. I know you are fully trustworthy and all that, but . . .

[directions to the location of the Holy Grail deleted]

Didn't understand it, eh? It was pointing out that you were Scouries come lately with what you posted. I posted essentially the same observation several days earlier--in a couple of different ways--which you conveniently ignored when you posted my comment out of context.

So, editing posts before you see them irritates you, does it? Hmmm . . .
 
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top