Free association thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Brave Sir Robin

Glad you enjoyed it ... even with the travel troubles

Christopher Robin

(first the plane was delayed for over 4 hours... ther was a bomb threat that turned out to be a hoax, but we didn't learn of that until we got to Salt Lake...

then even after calling ahead, the 5 star hotel that we were staying in gave our room away. SO NOT COOL!!! We got there too late to register for the convention... didn't have a room... there was no shuttle and we had to take a cab to the hotel to then take another cab to the hotel they sent us to-which they paid for- and we had to be back to the first hotel by 7am with all of our stuff to check in then, and go register before the festivities started. After getting the room, showering and repacking... we ended up with about 4 hours sleep. It was hardly worth the bother.

After that mess... we had a great time and I can't wait to go back.

I think it must be me... I always have problems traveling... last time the hotel I was in lost power for 12 hours. It was the only one in the city completely black. 113* and no AC... no elevators, and on the 7th floor... no emergency lights in the room... and I had the COLDEST shower of my life! )
 
Now is the hour.....

(kimb, it's gonna be a long day in the Bayou City, see all you cats & chicks later)

Morning, all. I probably won't be around much until evening. Yardwork and teacher stuffs to do.

If the British kingdom and its Empire should last for a thousand years, people will say . . . this was their finest hour.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top