aussies

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looks like it Greg, I couldn't stir anyone up with my comments. Looks like it's just you and me left.

;)
 
Hiya all

Saying hello to all Ozzies, I am a Brit but I have lived here for 30 odd years now, in NSW
So Hi to you all!

Dragonette
 
Where does a Dragon reside?

In NSW, out West, near Campbelltown

Within my cave, my lair
 
:D

G'day USA

Brissy chics are too uptight so I'm fishing for an import

So do you guys know of any leaky boats with some desperate y l

I may have to visit darwin ;)
 
Nods to Ladybird

When the boys learn to become men, maybe they will find a true woman

Aussies or not

The land does not teach and grow, its the person within

And I do so dislike the term chick!

Growls
 
hi brian and boy r u so wrong.dragonette i know , pm here or catch up with me in msn chatroom lobby5. im there most nights between 10.30 and midnight.my nick there is cooleststallion.
 
can be found at msnchat thelobby5 under the nik cooleststallion most nights between 10pm and midnight ( that east coast aussie time zone )
 
cheeky greg said:
oooopppppsssss i've already mention that
I read your first reply but unfortunately I have usually retired before 10pmEST as I am an early riser. I know all women aren't tarred with the same brush. but I am yet to be proved wrong.
 
Howdy out there to all my fellow aussies! Pretty low key thread though i must admit. There mustnt be enuff of us that know about this great web site. Will have to start spreadingthe word. Cant have it totally run by the Yanks!

Condolences for New York while i'm here...

ps. oh btw - i'm an aussie boy born and bred from lil ol Perth...:D
 
Over 40 and still going strong

brianelane

You sure don't know any real women do you!

I am over 40 and had no complaints, actually I have had many compliments!

I think the older we get, the better we get!

Growling Dragonette
 
Some of us are!

Females anywhere are not usually blatant about their sexuality, but that does not mean they are not sensual and sexy!


Many of the most sensual stories written in here are by females

I have a few, look up author Dragonette

So, don't just pick on Aussie females!

In NSW, 48 and still loving



;)
 
Last edited:
Hi Dragonette, I'm a 47yr old aussie woman. I'm very sensual and enjoy the 'company' of a man very much, and am more into giving than receiving.

But....it has taken me 47 years to get here. As a lover I have much more to offer than a 20 year old. It's such a pity that Aussie men are unaware of this. From experience, I can tell you that American and English men aren't.

Brian, I've offered you an open invitation for a raunchy cyber session....but you're still to take me up on it. I think that proves my point.

And Manly Stanly, good to see another West Aussie here! There aren't many of us!!

Ladybird
 
Hi Ladybird!

Thank you for backing me up!

Indeed, we do not flount ourselves, we have no need to!

I have had the pleasure of a few young ones and they were very willing to learn! We both gave and received wonderfully!

Mostly though, I have found many males too crude and unrefined
LOL, that's why I dislike the term 'chicks'

Many of the emails I receive - yuck!

Surely there are true men out there?

I doubt if Brian will take you up, and maybe just as well!

Hello Manly and to all those who replied to this thread previously
Keep it going Cheeky Greg
And stay cool funboy, some of us are enlightened

;)
 
so how many aussies ARE there on this board? i'm a little asian chicky from melbourne.. i LUV aussie men!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top