Isolated Blurt Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would amend the first to -- "Until you have heard the scuttling of a large roach" across said poster . . . just moments before it crawls across your neck. That happened to me when I was about sixteen, and is probably the reason for my "roach-o-phobia."

As for the Lego . . . okay, that's pretty accurate. :p

Eurgh, gross!

No your roach-o-phobia is not a phobia, it's an entirely sensible avoidance mechanism; they are disgusting dirty things who crawl on toilets then on your food. Yuck yuck yuck!

I would amend the first to -- "Until you have heard the scuttling of a large roach" across said poster . . . just moments before it crawls across your neck. That happened to me when I was about sixteen, and is probably the reason for my "roach-o-phobia."

As for the Lego . . . okay, that's pretty accurate. :p

*shivers* Ok that's pretty bad.

When I was in college, I had used the 3M putty stuff to try and hold up the posters...never worked. Even worse was in my fine two years at the university when I lived alone in a large, studio apartment. I would rocket out of bed screaming "who's there!!!!"

Last edited:
Eurgh, gross!

No your roach-o-phobia is not a phobia, it's an entirely sensible avoidance mechanism; they are disgusting dirty things who crawl on toilets then on your food. Yuck yuck yuck!

It's strange; I can handle any kind of spider crawling upon my skin. I even think some of them are cute. Bees, ants, wasps . . . no problem. But put a fucking roach in front of me and all of a sudden I'm a screaming ten-year-old girl who needs Daddy. :p

So, for anyone out there who wants to torture me, now you know how.

Just be prepared for what happens after. ;)

*shivers* Ok that's pretty bad.

When I was in college, I had used the 3M putty stuff to try and hold up the posters...never worked. Even worse was in my fine two years at the university when I loved alone in a large, studio apartment. I would rocket out of bed screaming "who's there!!!!"

Lol, I can see that scene in my head, like something from a Seinfeld episode.

Although, eh . . . did you mean to write, "when I loved alone?"

Just wondering . . . . :p

It's strange; I can handle any kind of spider crawling upon my skin. I even think some of them are cute. Bees, ants, wasps . . . no problem. But put a fucking roach in front of me and all of a sudden I'm a screaming ten-year-old girl who needs Daddy. :p

So, for anyone out there who wants to torture me, now you know how.

Just be prepared for what happens after. ;)

Lol, I can see that scene in my head, like something from a Seinfeld episode.

Although, eh . . . did you mean to write, "when I loved alone?"

Just wondering . . . . :p

And you'll have Molly backing you up when you render punishment. ;)

LIVED alone, LIVED alone. It's a combination of drinks and late night. I swear! :eek:

And you'll have Molly backing you up when you render punishment. ;)

LIVED alone, LIVED alone. It's a combination of drinks and late night. I swear! :eek:

It's still not as good as the kink-knacks. :D I really want a kink-knack :devil:. You must go back to San Fran farmers' market and buy me one.

I want it, I want it!
:heart:

It's still not as good as the kink-knacks. :D I really want a kink-knack :devil:. You must go back to San Fran farmers' market and buy me one.

I want it, I want it!
:heart:

Yeah yeah, now you're...rubbing it in. :devil:

*grumbles and eats chocolate croissant...wiggling tush* :devil::devil:

Once a long time ago, we lived in a very small house surrounded by very large old trees. One night there was a very loud crash in the middle of the night. We both sat bolt upright in bed, looked at each other and said "Cats!" and went back to sleep.

In the morning when we woke up and looked out the window, there was one of those aforementioned very large old trees laying atop our carport.

To this day, any loud explained noise, especially in the middle of the night is dismissed as "cats!". :catroar:

Thank you, Cub Scouts. Thank you. I did not know all that knot work would come in so handy!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back