What's your mood today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Misty_Morning said:
Can you please tell me what the reason is...?

I can't figure it out...at least not now...
The reason is all your own. i could give you ONE reason... or maybe more... but it wouldn't be the RIGHT one.

Morning one and all......a balmy 7am....*groan*.....andI haveto go to work aglain today. I don't wanna!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anyone want to go in for me? Huh? Huh?? Please....????

Okayyyyyyy, guess I'll have to go in myself. *sigh*

Much to do, and now, or I'll be late.

:)

Pleasant. Calm. Beautiful.

I had a fabulously wonderful time last night.

Some extra hugs and kisses for people who need them. :rose:

Calm, better
KS13037.jpg

Aurora Black said:
Bubbly, like the champagne I just picked up for New Year's.
Now that is just delightful imagery...Now I remember why I like your writing so much ;)

Mood? Forced neutral...Trying to keep myself from sinking 'cause I have no idea why I feel like I should...

Morning world :) Mood: happy with myself, I actually got a couplr of hours of writing done yesterday -yay!

Today I'm losing my voice and my chest is really tight, but I'm actually in a really good mood. Let's call it a Fem-induced high :D :kiss:

It'll probably turn out I've got pneumonia, or something like that, but I'll deal with it tomorrow.

My mood, butt fu**ed tired!

12 hours on my feet, 95% of them on a cold cement floor that certainly wasnt heated. My back, hips and knees are giving me grief this morning.

FIL praised me for the party 'we' put on. Hubby thanked me for helping him with the party- I quickly turned it around and said, 'thank you for HELPING ME!' Did pretty much dick all except pay for everything. Oh well, thats life as I see it.

Dealt with the Aunt from hell, even though she invited her and her husband to stay for dinner before the party, because we had lots you know! Geezuz!
Then complained that all but one was a bit dark on the bottom, you dont know how hard I had to hold my tongue not to say ' Who the fuck invited you for dinner anyway!?'

Its over, thank GOD! Nothing much to do today, laundry and maybe make the pie I need for New Years, just may hold that for one more day.

Everyone have a delicious day thinking of their New Years plans.
C

morning all.
have a hugely busy morning coming up but i cant start my day without a cup of lit.
:kiss:
going to dallas for family functions. im looking forward to it even though it means i wont be sleeping in my own bed.
hrm.
:heart: all around.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back