rimming

our rimming has progressed from simple licking and tongueing

last night I was made to kneel and bend forward with my arse high

my beautiful SO then ate my arse for what seemed like hours sending shivers up places where they aint shivered before

she jammed her tongue so far up me I couldnt believe it was her tongue

it was so hard and wet

it just keeps getting better .......

:D

shlock said:
:p I have an additional question for you: How did you change your "username" ? I'd like to swap mine out and haven't been able to...
. . . P S ...let me know when he stops quivering.
I didn't change my user name I have always been bertrande but if you are talking about me having been BB'slastchance then the answer is that it is an alt i.e. I opened another account to make some comments to Big Bairs posts.

At the time it looked very much like we were not going to make it as a couple because of all sorts of obstacles and prior to now we were only FB's. As this was the case I had started to 'chat' with another member of the board with a view to meeting and maybe having a relationship. At the time it didn't suit me to have it known that 'bertrande' was the one who was maybe walkin out the door on Big Bair. Now it doesn't matter as I have been honest with the other guy about the fact that we will not be meeting in that capacity because I am well and truly a coupled with Big Bair.

Sorry if it's a bit rambly but I don't agree with the use of alt's just to irritate the crap out of people so that's why the explanation. As far as I am concerned BB'slastchance is dead R.I.P

Just a reminder that the dirtiest part of most human bodies is the mouth. You would be safer kissing/rimming your partners asshole than their mouths.

well darlin... I'm proud to have met you AND bigBair!

bertrande said:
I didn't change my user name I have always been bertrande but if you are talking about me having been BB'slastchance then the answer is that it is an alt i.e. I opened another account to make some comments to Big Bairs posts.

At the time it looked very much like we were not going to make it as a couple because of all sorts of obstacles and prior to now we were only FB's. As this was the case I had started to 'chat' with another member of the board with a view to meeting and maybe having a relationship. At the time it didn't suit me to have it known that 'bertrande' was the one who was maybe walkin out the door on Big Bair. Now it doesn't matter as I have been honest with the other guy about the fact that we will not be meeting in that capacity because I am well and truly a coupled with Big Bair.

Sorry if it's a bit rambly but I don't agree with the use of alt's just to irritate the crap out of people so that's why the explanation. As far as I am concerned BB'slastchance is dead R.I.P
-- and I'm sure that if you keep on licking each other's buttholes all will be well!!! :p

rimjobs are great! I love sticking my tounge as deep as I can into a woman's butt hole. A great feeling it is!!

Although, the last woman I was with said it tickled too much. Also, I can't find anyone willing to do it to me. :(

Likewise...

. . . while I fully intend to lick any and every part of my woman's body and mind, I also have yet to experience the bunghole tongueing... hmmmm...

Psychology said:
rimjobs are great! I love sticking my tounge as deep as I can into a woman's butt hole. A great feeling it is!!

Although, the last woman I was with said it tickled too much. Also, I can't find anyone willing to do it to me. :(

Well I think you should!

shlock said:
-- and I'm sure that if you keep on licking each other's buttholes all will be well!!! :p
Thanks honey, things are great and I am sure that we will continue to lick each others buttholes.

bertrande said:
Thanks honey, things are great and I am sure that we will continue to lick each others buttholes.

you have such a way with words

:)

I love to have my arse rimmed, its sooo sexy and dirty. Just havn't got up the courage to do it to my husband yet.

Well...

. . . if you lift his penis and sack, the rest will be laid right out in front of you.

gipsygirl said:
I love to have my arse rimmed, its sooo sexy and dirty. Just havn't got up the courage to do it to my husband yet.

What, exactly, are you waiting for. Is it that your not sure he will like it? If you enjoy it so much and he licks your arse, then probably he'll like it too.

gipsygirl said:

Or maybe its that you don't think you want to do it to him. But try it, you might enjoy being the giver.

gipsygirl said:
You should try it. The first time I tried it I did it mainly because Bair wanted it and it didn't really do anything for me.

But then I made him get on his knees and I went for it. His reaction was amazing and I started to get pleasure out of the fact that I was doing that to him. Now it is a fairly regular part of our sexlife.

Just recently he laid on his side in the feotal position and that was damm good for him too. Now days I enjoy giving it as much as he enjoys getting it.

mmmmMMMmmm...

bertrande said:
You should try it. The first time I tried it I did it mainly because Bair wanted it and it didn't really do anything for me.

But then I made him get on his knees and I went for it. His reaction was amazing and I started to get pleasure out of the fact that I was doing that to him. Now it is a fairly regular part of our sexlife.

Just recently he laid on his side in the feotal position and that was damm good for him too. Now days I enjoy giving it as much as he enjoys getting it.
you bumlicker! :p

Clean is the key!!! I enjoy giving and recieving while in the 69 position!!!

It does help if you enjoy Anal sex to begin with.

I'm surprised that the forum picture thread devoted to rimming hasn't made it's appearance in this thread so I'll point to it:

http://forum.literotica.com/showthread.php?t=245613

I love to rim my SO. I don't know how she does it. Shower, no shower. It doesn't matter she's always clean. Whenever she wants it, I'm there.

I've found a few women who were really into it. Nothing makes me cum harder than a tongue up my ass while she is rubbing my cock.

How to get your lover to rim you? Come right out and say it.

Take a shower together, wash each other well.

Give your lover some great head, work on down and do it.

Then say, "Did you like that? Did that make you feel good? Do me the same way."

triman AZ said:
Firts, my ote....

I love anal sex of all varieties, a tongue in her ass is about as intimate as you can get, and it's a powerful turn on for me. Perhaps a bit submissive? Showers work well for confidence on everyone's part.... I've had just one tongue appplied to me, loved it but I can understand the hair thing.

I do shave my legs for cycling, that is plenty of work, trying to imagine shaving my ass maked me giggle, maybe i will stick to ass licking and give up on receiving!

TMA

seriously its not a big deal. Honestly shaving my legs would be something i would prefer to avoid before shaving back there. Your a cycler so i guess thats normal for some reason,heh:) but your the only one thats going to know about shaving your ass other then your chick.

Just take your time with it and use mirrors if possible. Also if you apply lotion after your done and when ever you can , when the hair starts growing it wont feel like stubble, the more ive done it the softer the hair is when it grows in,making the process easier.

hahah, the reason I did it in the first place is kind of funny. A job i had ,had me running all over the place and i was noticing any hairs from my waist down to my thighs, just above my knees was being pulled. I ended up with a lot of bruised spots becuase of the hair being yanked through out the day as i ran around the place. So with that and a thought to reduce body heat i shaved everything from the waist down. Clothes felt a lot better,fucking amazing how big of a difference it made. those bruises didn't happen any more and the body heat didnt build up. So as strange as it all seems it ended up being something i do normally.

oh and if it does itch, its because the hair on opposing sides is scratching the other side. What I did to stop this was to take a half inch wide strip of tp,folded it up to a rectangle and just slid it up the middle of my ass, not inside , just sitting as close to it as possible. That way the hairs rub against that instead of skin.

The one chick that i have rimmed went fucking crazy. Other then our first night together,first time she had sex, that was the the most stimulating thing for her. There was no need to ask questions if it was or not. Anal was something we did as regularly as regular sex so it wasnt that it was the first anal experience ever. I fucking enjoyed the hell out of it. I couldnt believe how hard i was from that. I love giving oral but that was beyond that.

as a guy, i wouldnt mind getting some of that. Seriously male,female..it doesnt matter our asses are all made the same. So if its amazing for a chick, then it should be amazing for a guy,right?

Last edited:
Back