So some interracial story ideas, would love your feedback!!!

Which of these stories do you guys like? (check as many as you can)

  • 1

    Votes: 6 40.0%
  • 2

    Votes: 9 60.0%
  • 3

    Votes: 4 26.7%
  • 4

    Votes: 6 40.0%

  • Total voters
    15

YellowBarroned

Experienced
Joined
Apr 1, 2014
Posts
63
It doesn't involve Black or White men since those are the two main race of men in porn anyways. These involve White women with exotic looking men. Here they are:

1:

Story takes place in a hot and humid summer in Florida. A good looking blond lives in a lower income area of which is mostly rednecks. She decides to take a trip out to a bigger city in Florida because she is so bored. The blonde is tall (around 5"8), has a nice rack, good looking body, and some thick thighs. On her trip she gets approached by a muscular Latino who is around 6 ft tall. At first she shows disinterest because the way she was raised caused her to avoid going for minorities. Then she starts to show more interest in the guy who ends up pulling her to his hotel room.

Being sweaty and tired from walking around all day the Blonde takes off her clothes and looks at the Latino. The two start to make out and have sex. The taboo associated with it makes the blonde love the sex so much that she squirts. Soon after that her and the Latino cuddle in the bed for the rest of the night. She keeps in touch with him, goes back home, and tries to save up enough to move out.

In the process she sees another Latino move into her redneck town and decides to try and get close to him without being noticed. She tells him of a place to be at which is a shed in her yard and then goes to that shed to have sex with him.

2:

A weak and shy Asian guy who has strict parents goes off to college. He was born and raised in America but he is very submissive by nature and doesn't stick up for himself. One day he runs into a sorority girl who has a loud mouth and ends up knocking her books out of her hand. She yells at him in front of others but he walks away.

Asian guy is around 5"11 but has a nice body, he wears glasses and seems to be good looking. The sorority girl is a blonde who is around 5"7 with nice thighs and a nice rack.

Months later the Asian guy takes up MMA and at the gym his sparring partner is the sorority girl who is experienced. She ends up bullying him. One day they are both sweaty, she puts him in a brutal submission as the gym watches. He taps. When he gets to the locker she shows up in front of him naked and they start making out despite being covered in sweat.

Later on that night the Asian guy and sorority girl meet up at the Asian guy's apartment. Both being naked they decide to wrestle with each other and after struggling the Asian guy gets the upper hand on the sorority girl and they fuck. They become fuckbuddies after having some good sex.

3:

A doctor and her patient. The doctor is a 5"9 brunette with very pale skin, curly brown hair, blue eyes, nice thick thighs, a slim waist, and a nice ass. Her patient is a 19 year old college student who happens to be an American of Indian background (think the guy who Kumar in Harold and Kumar and Taj in Van Wilder). He is about the same height as her and he is getting a full body checkup.

The doctor finds her patient has a huge cock (around 9 inches long and thick too). She is alone in the room with the patient so she starts rubbing it. The patient is smiling at her and she decides to lick the tip of it and suck it. After he cums she leaves him her number and tells him to visit her at her home.

On a Saturday afternoon the female doctor has just got done with a nice long jog. She comes home starts taking her clothes off. With a shirt and panties on she decides to do the dishes but then hears the doorbell ring. She checks and sees that it is her patient so she opens the door.

The patient is shocked to see her in panties but she welcomes him in and tells him to take his clothes off. Female doctor is still sweaty from the jog and her panties are wet with the sweat but she decides to lose her shirt and in just her bra and panties she goes to her naked patient who is in the room and starts sucking on his cock.

Shortly after that she takes her clothes off and the two start having sex. The brunette loves his brown skin against her pale skin and the two keep having sex. Patient and doctor are naked and go to bed together naked, having sex later that night. In the morning they have sex again before the patient leaves. The two start to develop a relationship.

4:

A 30 year old American female who is attractive goes to Brazil. She is a tall brunette (around 5"8) with face that resembles that of pornstar Alisha Klass, nice body, good looking abs, cute round butt, and a great pair of titts. The brunette falls in love with the Brazilian culture and how open people are with their sexuality as opposed to Americans.

She goes out to clubs and bars wearing extremely revealing clothing (very short skirts, sometimes no panties, and just a tanktop) in the hot and humid weather of Brazil. Often many Brazilian men, often with dark hair, tanned skin, and brown eyes hit on her and she always goes home with one at the end of the night. She loves having their darker hands on her white skin and it turns her on.

One night she goes out and sees a tall muscular Brazilian man with dark brown skin and a very exotic appearance who also happens to be bald. She decides to approach him and talk to him. The man takes her home and fucks her harder than she has even been fucked her whole life.

She decides to give him a massage that morning with both her and the man naked. The brunette grinds on his muscular back but then starts to squirt. The man fucks her again. No matter how hard she tries, she is addicted to having sex with him.
 
Last edited:
If you don't mind my saying, what you should have done is to have the stories without definition of characters. The way you have it set up now, you don't know if the voters are going for story line 2 because of the description of the girl, the guy or the setting where it takes place.

Then, IF you want to see what readers are inclined to like seeing, have an associated poll where they can vote on this character or that.

This would also allow for where your story might have someone other than a White blonde or brunette as the female lead. Maybe more readers would like to see a Black female or maybe they would like to see a Spanish woman in the lead female role.
 
there is nothing really that different here when I show a latin or black girl with another minority guy

I will keep the main theme between white women and exotic looking men. Seems like the asian guy story is getting a lot of love.
 
I didn't vote because, frankly, none of the setups appeal to me. They all seem like gimmicks - which for mindless strokers can be fine, just not my cup of ginseng tea. If I *was* to vote, I'd probably go for #2 -- seems to be a bit more depth possible there. Maybe I'll vote #2 anyway.

And maybe I just prefer different gimmicks, different combinations. A dark Mayan woman and an albino Zulu man at a World Cup match in Spain. A white-looking man and a black-looking woman, both 1/4 First Nations (Indian), in college in Canada -- and yes, they turn out to be cousins -- their Cree grandfathers were brothers. (And a real-life story about a Sicilian man married to a Native American woman -- they called their kids Awopahoes, heh heh. I loved their 29 Palms CA pizza parlor.) A Korean woman and a Kurdish man (or vice-versa) at an NGO meeting in Stockholm.

Oh, you want white women? Busty blondes? Like my Kiwi (New Zealand) friend who married a Maori man? Or my second cousin who shacked-up (long term) with two Hmong (Cambodian) brothers? Yes, are many real possibilities. Think outside the box, hey?
 
(A)Story #2 is the only one I think you actually gave a story arc.
(B)Story #2 is clearly the one you like and the one your leading us toward.
 
here is my point

there are 1 million + stories of white men banging all races

there are tons of stuff out there with black men and white women

I want to show other races with white women
 
there is nothing really that different here when I show a latin or black girl with another minority guy

I will keep the main theme between white women and exotic looking men. Seems like the asian guy story is getting a lot of love.

or maybe it's the story line, that people love the college guy concept.
 
Alterna

I didn't vote for any of them because the concepts are boring. Overdone themes and no white guy x black girl.
 
will say it again

theme is white women with men of minority groups

Then write it up. If you don't like other people brainstorming, offering their opinions, or their own preferences then this board may not be for you. All of the previous mentioned happens here.
 
Back
Top