Young Couple Sharing ?

onastar20

Experienced
Joined
Apr 18, 2012
Posts
44
I've been thinking about a realistic scene where a younger couple (18-21) end up sharing themselves with another guu ( age tbc). It would probably be straight.

They would be loved up, so it wouldnt be with a stranger or a spur of the moment thing, perhaps the culmination of months of planning.

Older guy? Same age? Friend? Relative? Cntact from the internet?And what is the reasoning behind it? Just can't figure it out :(

Any help gratefully received xxx
 
At least one of my RON'S JOURNAL stories deals with this. (I forget which - read'em all! And vote!)

The context: Ron and Will were best friends and have shared girlfriends (including bi sisters). They were separated for some years, and both married, but Ron divorced. When they re-united, Will's wife Cassie, who knew their histories, talked Will into sharing herself with the now-single Ron. So the 'reasoning' is that of old friends.

As it happens, Cassie had considered offering to swap with Ron and his first wife, but wasn't sure they would be receptive. So, her plans had not been "spur of the moment" at all, but long-gestating. All this is based on real life, so yes, the situation is 'realistic'.

I have other scenes where a hetero couple invites a guy to join them. You get to decide how realistic those scenarios are, many of which are also based on real-life incidents.
 
Okaaay... a couple of questions to start.

What's a guu? Is that a new TLA or a typo for guy??
Is this a story you are working on or you want someone else to write?

I hate when people use TLAs thinking everyone knows the TLA. Unless, of course, if it was an FLA. However an FLA (not to be confused with Fla), would be highly out of place in the TLA subset, naturally.
 
Its a typo for 'guy'.

Well I hope to write it myself but as per my post, I'm stumbling with the motivation for it to occur!
 
I like this idea. Maybe the younger guy goes to work of the older guy who is fairly wealthy. He and the young guy become good friends, golf together, barbecues, etc. The wives also become good friends. The older woman is very beautiful, voluptuous and can't help notice the younger man and his young toned body. They young wife is drop dead gorgeous and of course the boss notices her. She is also attracted to the older guy and his distinguished looks and his success and personality. They all become very close. Then the older couple invites the younger couple to spend a week vacation with them on their sailboat. It progresses from there.
 
I had a pretty interesting conversation with a girl after responding to a couple's ad. It was from a young couple that fits this story Idea I think. Well young to me...she 26, he 29.

He was her first experience with intercourse...I think she was his as well. She had had some oral experience with a college friend.

The girl had told the guy about the college friend and the subject of size came up.

For whatever reason, I am assuming porn-driven. Guy laments on girl's behalf her misfortune at not fully enjoying college-guys modest but larger than boyfriend's member when she had the chance.

She was aware of and used the term "cuckold" in expressing what it was that they were both interested in by way of adventure. He had written the ad and had been quite specific as to his definitely diminutive size.

As I probed and queried...It seems that he likely has a mild humiliation kink. Wants to act that out in safety after the event not so much during. She as I gave her some for-instances, found the prospect of such kind of hot.

I gave her a pretty good view of the possible end-games on that path and some scenarios to consider in the be-careful-what-you-wish-for vein.

Don't know what they decided.

I think ads are great writing...peoples fantasies are laid bare if you take the time to read between the lines or ask questions.

People are fascinating.
 
Okaaay... a couple of questions to start.

What's a guu? Is that a new TLA or a typo for guy??
Is this a story you are working on or you want someone else to write?

I hate when people use TLAs thinking everyone knows the TLA. Unless, of course, if it was an FLA. However an FLA (not to be confused with Fla), would be highly out of place in the TLA subset, naturally.

Oh, thanks a lot, Wulf. :rolleyes:
Now my head hurts...
 
Oh, thanks a lot, Wulf. :rolleyes:
Now my head hurts...

Be glad he didn't mention the SLAs, *FLAs, ELAs, and NLAs. Actually, the *FLAs and *SLAs and *ELAs can get pretty hairy. I don't even want to think about *TLAs.
 
The key

I think the key to this is exploring each character's particular motivation. Take some time exploring these. Build up the attractions happening between people; this can be hidden crushes or open flirting. Then....

Bring everyone together and add alcohol. Maybe a porn movie. Let the motivations you've carefully revealed take over.
 
Back
Top