My wife in front of the camera.

You photos are so beautiful, erotic, intimate, inviting, and warm. They are so soft and delicate. Tomboy is such an amazing lady. Her posts and thoughts are lovely to read and her body is a piece of art. Thank you for sharing yourselves with us!

The last pic of the most recent post is extremely sensual. I love it!

Another series of Tomboy in her red lingerie and thigh highs. Drooooool

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

This series will continue, tune in tomorrow.

She is so beautiful and stunning.
And glad you both are happy.
:kiss::rose::rose::rose:

such a sexy lady, I love the red and black lingerie. I would love to assist in the photo shoots, making sure everything is fitting just right. actually I would love to spend just 1 night with you....oh the fun we would have!

Thank you Prince Albert...

I must say TomBoy are very photegenic. ADVR- thank you & her for gracing us with your presence/presents!!!!!!!!!!!

Thank you very much, Prince Albert, for your lovely comment...

Yes, we are VERY pleased with how all these photos have turned out, and are thrilled you think so to.

:)

You're a total charmer!

I love the artistry of those hotel mirror image pics. They're spot on with the discarded pants in the foreground.

And these newest lingerie pics...magnificent. I could look at these for days. I just don't think the rest of me will last that long. :eek: You continue to amaze me and I'm not surprised at all. It's the most pleasant contradiction. :D

BigJim, you are definitely charming your way into my heart... You seem to be a highly eloquent and thoughtful chap who takes great pride in his posts.

I certainly appreciate all your lovely comments -- they make me feel beautiful and sexy. So thank you... again :rose:

So Sexy...

love this series....she shows it off so well. love the thigh highs.....

Thanks Crusader,

Yes, this particular lingerie combination makes me feel incredibly sexy -- I love to wear it around the house just to tease ADVR, and I also thoroughly enjoy showing it off for the camera :devil:

Thank you so much...

mmm stunning, your lingerie is gorgeous ....ohhh and boots very yum actually........

I love coming to visit your thread your pictures are sooo sensual.........:kiss::rose:

Thanks as always Akasha... I love that someone with a thread as hot and beautiful as yours, also appreciates what we have to offer! :rose:

Staying in shape...

@ADVR: You are a really really lucky guy. And congo on the fantastic artistic shots!
@Tomboy: Congrats on your newfound sexiness! And am glad that the two of you have strengthened your relationship through all the adoration that has been showered on the pair of you. You are nothing short of stunning, but you already know that now! ;)
And if I had to guess your age, I would have guessed in the late 20's at best. You are a real stunner, woman!

Anyways, was wondering if you/ADVR would be willing to answer a few techie questions about those black and white shots via PM (as I don't want to disrupt the awesome sexiness of this thread! :p )

Roboris, thank you so much for taking the time to post your amazing compliments.

I'm thrilled you think I still look like I am in my late twenties... ;)

It's actually quite easy to stay in shape when you live in the place we do. We're surrounded by snow-capped mountains and amazing trail networks that go on for miles and miles. For the most part, we spend all of our spare time outdoors enjoying the fun activities that are on offer.

Being healthy, athletic, and staying in good shape is a part of this lifestyle we've chosen, and thankfully, I've been able to maintain my youthful physique due to this... ;)

So, thanks again for noticing :rose:

Beautiful comment Clearill

You photos are so beautiful, erotic, intimate, inviting, and warm. They are so soft and delicate. Tomboy is such an amazing lady. Her posts and thoughts are lovely to read and her body is a piece of art. Thank you for sharing yourselves with us!

The last pic of the most recent post is extremely sensual. I love it!

Thank you very much indeed, Clearill. I really appreciate hearing that you like what you see and read...

We've tried to be as honest and sincere with our posts, in the hopes that other people are inspired to cherish their own relationships a little more, or perhaps to try and rekindle the passion and love between two people who are destined to be together.

:rose:

Teehee... you're making me blush

such a sexy lady, I love the red and black lingerie. I would love to assist in the photo shoots, making sure everything is fitting just right. actually I would love to spend just 1 night with you....oh the fun we would have!

Oh LittleSquirt, you're making me blush -- wink wink!

Talking Tech...

Anyways, was wondering if you/ADVR would be willing to answer a few techie questions about those black and white shots via PM (as I don't want to disrupt the awesome sexiness of this thread! :p )

Definitely send us a PM @ADVR. We would love to share some tech-talk with you!

Whispering sweet nothings during a photo session always brings out the best smiles and poses from Tomboy, and this session was no exception. But what started as words describing her beauty and how amazing she looked through the camera, soon became confessions from me of how her images were making me feel; how hot for her I was becoming, how I was lusting for her. Confessions then became detailed descriptions of what I wanted to do to her, and how urgently I needed to do them.

I, and the camera, watched as the words and my undivided attention made her hotter and hotter. These were the last photos taken that morning :devil:

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Attachments

• Hotel_9464.jpg
    Hotel_9464.jpg
    72.6 KB · Views: 1,682
  • Hotel_9471.jpg
    Hotel_9471.jpg
    75.1 KB · Views: 1,113
  • Hotel_9475.jpg
    Hotel_9475.jpg
    67.8 KB · Views: 1,578
Last edited:
Whispering sweet nothings during a photo session always brings out the best smiles and poses from Tomboy, and this session was no exception. But what started as words describing her beauty and how amazing she looked through the camera, soon became confessions from me of how her images were making me feel.\; how hot for her I was becoming, how I was lusting for her. Confessions then became detailed descriptions of what I wanted to do to her, and how urgently I needed to do them.

I, and the camera, watched as the words and my undivided attention made her hotter and hotter. These were the last photos taken that morning :devil:

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Oh my. They keep getting better and better. Can't wait to see what else you both "cum" up with.

OK...so umm...a little less eloquent from me today.

:eek: Holy fuck!

Two days from now, I'm going to be found dead on the floor. They won't have to do an autopsy though because these latest pics will still be on my monitor. And they'll know.

You are going to be the end of me and it's going to be totally worth it.

So yeah. Good stuff. :D

It was worth it all, just for that comment

OK...so umm...a little less eloquent from me today.

:eek: Holy fuck!

Two days from now, I'm going to be found dead on the floor. They won't have to do an autopsy though because these latest pics will still be on my monitor. And they'll know.

You are going to be the end of me and it's going to be totally worth it.

So yeah. Good stuff. :D

BigJim,

It was worth it all, just for that comment... ;)

We're glad you are enjoying the latest photos -- they have certainly taken things up to a new level - wink wink!

Thanks again Jim, and please don't die from visual overload, because I would really miss you on here :rose:

She is a pure magical beauty, with a sensuality I find my heart racing over...soft pink petals, waiting for a gentle touch, a warm tongue...simply spectacular! Thank you for sharing something soo beautiful and hot!

Indeed... I'm really turned on now *bites lip*

Whispering sweet nothings during a photo session always brings out the best smiles and poses from Tomboy, and this session was no exception. But what started as words describing her beauty and how amazing she looked through the camera, soon became confessions from me of how her images were making me feel; how hot for her I was becoming, how I was lusting for her. Confessions then became detailed descriptions of what I wanted to do to her, and how urgently I needed to do them.

i am not sure the word shy can be used anymore....WOW:eek:

That could be sinfully dangerous and delightful....

We could take turns eating her and making out with her, while her husband watches... Than I'd make you cum as he'd fuck her, after which he could come over her sexy breasts.. Wanna clean her up with me baby? :rose:

Back