Perfect Boyfriend (Closed for NickisSora)

"Mmmmmm sounds great." I giggled. I moaned loudly as he fucked me harder and was close to cumming for him.
 
-Zwei fucked her hard like a mad man and groaned he held her ass squeezing it as his cock thrusts in her.-
 
"Ohhhhhhhhh Zwei! I am cumming!" I moaned as I came for him, but I did not stop. I wanted him to cum as well.
 
-He came filling her cunt with his cum. They slipped in to a rest room to clean up as he looked to her.-"Did you like it."-He smiled.-
 
"It was wonderful." I said with a smile as I went to clean up. I went back out to dance with him. A slow song play and I danced close to him with my head against his chest lovingly.
 
-Zwei held her close as they slow danced.-"Your beautiful....every inch of you."
 
"Mmmmmm and you are very handsome." I replied with a smile. Zwei is everything I could ever want in a man and so much more.
 
-Zwei held her as they danced nice and slow across the floor he ran his hand along her back and smiled.-"your very special Caitlyn."
 
I smiled and kissed him. "After the next dance, let's get home." I said. I had to go to work the next day, but looked forward to what we were going to do the next night.
 
-He nods after they danced they went home and Zwei smiled to her.-"Let's shower and get some sleep I will clean up for you tomorrow."
 
When we got back to my apartment. I undressed and turned some warm water on for our bath. "I had a lot of fun with you tonight." I said.
 
"I had fun to....we need to get you relaxed so you can rest for work."-He smiled.-"I will stay out here while you bathe this way nothing happens."-He chuckled.-
 
I giggled and went in to take my breath. I felt better having Zwei around. After bathing, I got dressed for bed and greeted Zwei back in the living room.
 
-Zwei smiled.-"Maybe i should bathe and we can relax tonight for bed huh?"-Zwei bathed and got dressed in a comfy pair of shorts and tee shirt as they sat close to one another.-"So..Tell me more about me...what can i do since you drew me."
 
-Zwei smiled.-"Maybe i should bathe and we can relax tonight for bed huh?"-Zwei bathed and got dressed in a comfy pair of shorts and tee shirt as they sat close to one another.-"So..Tell me more about me...what can i do since you drew me."

"I originally drew you as a boyfriend character for a heroin in the comic I am working on called Lizzy the Monster Slayer. I imagined the perfect boyfriend. I am so glad to have you here." I said as we got ready for bed. I laid against him.
 
-Zwei protected her in the night as he held her close and fell asleep as well. Zwei woke up a few before her Alarm for work. He made her a full fledged breakfast for her day. Pancakes, Grits, scramble eggs and some bacon. There was not a lot there since he measured out everything perfectly. The food cooked knowing she would wake soon.-
 
I got up after the alarm went off. I did not want to leave Zwei, but after work we could hang out some more. I went in to find a big breakfast waiting for me. I greeted him with a kiss before fixing a plate and joining him at the table. "How did you sleep, Love?" I asked.
 
"I slept very well." I said. I really wished that I didn't have to go to work, but I had to work on some more issues for my comic.
 
-They ate and smiled as she showered with him an d got dressed.-"Should i stay here and maybe clean up ?"-He asked her looking to her eyes.-
 
"Yeah, I will be home at five, then we can spend some time together." I said. I went to work. Upon arrival, I was called into a meeting. There were fan letters wanting a long term handsome villain in addition to the creepy ones my heroine faces. This one would try to come between her and her love. He was to be either a demon, warlock, or an evil genie. A decision was made. He was going to be a warlock. I took notes and made sketches of the character. I went to my office and got to work on the comic. I was halfway finished by 4. I left work and got on the subway. Much to my shock, a guy was there that looked like the guy I just drew. I was very fearful, so I tried to keep to myself just in case he was not exactly human.

http://theunbelieveable.webs.com/dark-anime-guy-image.jpg (rather than the cross since he is a warlock he has an occult symbol)
 
-Zwei began to clean house and make it look perfect for her by the end of the day her work was done but something odd happen. She left her drawing of the Warlock by a computer they had a power short and the computer fried partially but ti brought the portrait to life. a Man was seen leaving the building every one thinking he was the model for the drawing.-

-Ash Is a warlock with dark blue hair and dressed head to toe in Goth warlock gear with a Kitana hidden from view. He had knowledge of this world based on his story. He saw a dark goth and emo club which he entered and looked around curious as he sat at the bar. He asked for a water and contemn plated what he was to do next. He had long term plans but for now he would enjoy this world a bit. his occult symbol rest on his chest as it glows lightly.-
 
The guy went the opposite way when we left the subway, but his gaze met mine for a brief moment before leaving to go home. I had a strange feeling about it. However, he did not approach me so I did not think anything of it at first. I went home to see Zwei. Unless this guy posed a threat, I decided not to say anything about it. I had some plans in mind for the evening. I had some extra money, so I wanted to go to the XXX store to get some items for me and Zwei to play with as well as some naughty movies for us to watch together some night. Then, I was thinking that we could go to a bar sometime before going home to have a drink or two.
 
-Zwei smiled as he had made her house spotless all her laundry done. he had done a fine job so far. He walked to the bed room and laid back a bit resting a bit knowing she be home soon.-

Ash had let loose dancing a bit in the dark club as the music beat in the air and he smiled to a girl who looked about as dark and occult as they came he could see her eye the symbol on his chest and winked to her as he walked to the bar to sip his drink again.-
 
"The house looks nice. Thank you for helping me." I said to Zwei kissing him. I asked if he wanted to go with me to the XXX store so that we could find some items that we could play with as well as costumes for me.

Carrie Terrance

Age: 18

Appearance: http://static.tumblr.com/6e1ec3f3e8...re._gothic_girl_wallpaper._femme_gothique.jpg

I was out after a long day of classes. I decided that I would get out for a bit and have some fun at the Raven's Lament Club. I went in to dance and relax. As I was dancing, I saw the most devilishly handsome man. He smiled at me and I smiled back. The symbol on his chest intrigued me considering I was a practitioner of the occult. I decided to approach him at the bar. "Hi, I am Carrie." I said introducing myself to him.
 
Back
Top