I like Ships too

Fox News just had some putz talking about the armada heading to Korea. He said the USS Michigan carries ballistic missiles.

That's why everyone thinks Fox is dumb.

He's a reporter. Facts aren't the issue here. It's the audience share.
 
C_fAVuqXsAA4oDH.jpg
 


There's either a helluva story behind this or somebody is pretty good at PhotoShopping.




InTN. Guy's dad owned a crane company. Thought his new O'Day 25 would be a fun place for the bar at his Christmas party.
 
InTN. Guy's dad owned a crane company. Thought his new O'Day 25 would be a fun place for the bar at his Christmas party.

Ta!


Now, get the goddamn fender properly stowed !

If there's one thing that drives me nuts, it's vessels under way with their fenders flopping about.



 
German sailor Jurgen Kantner, whom Somali pirates captured nine years ago and later released, was beheaded in February by a militant Islamic group in the Philippines that had kidnapped him in November and demanded a $600,000 ransom.

Story
 
I once had Sapporos and dried blowfish on the bridge of a Nissan PCTC.

Big boats.

LEO_SPIRIT.jpg
 
Weirdly, I'd like to be on it

With all our science, technology and weapons of war an mass destruction, we still come off as insignificant at times. Like when hanging on for dear life and praying for the end of a storm at sea.

Not sure if it's the perspective but that sea looks HUGE!

Do ships have seatbelts?
 
20597404_466348907080847_8191797666164573389_n.jpg


If you think this is cool, you should of seen how they got it out of the basement.
 
20597404_466348907080847_8191797666164573389_n.jpg


If you think this is cool, you should of seen how they got it out of the basement.

Sonofabitch. That is one helluva nice looking vessel. She's beautiful.

That's a rigger's nightmare. How, in god's name, did they negotiate that turn?


Okay, I'll bite. WTF is going on here?


 

Ta.

Probably just a hair out of my price range. She really is gorgeous.

It is nearly impossible for me to think of her as a sailboat. I don't imagine that her motion and feel compares with anything I've ever been aboard.

 
Back
Top