Women who find bi guys hot....

I definitely find bi-men attractive. Especially when they also find me attractive.

Need to find me one

I've had a few girlfriends in the past that loved seeing bi men enjoying eachother. I've met some couples where the wives were the main reason they were looking to a bi third (me) in the first place. They helped hubby through the stagefright and we had great times! In my personal experience my first love and lay helped me a lot with figuring out my desires to suck a mans cock. Miss her ànd the amazing fun we had!

GF finds it hot and likes to hear about it. Unfortunately has no desire for a MMF.

I've had a few girlfriends in the past that loved seeing bi men enjoying eachother. I've met some couples where the wives were the main reason they were looking to a bi third (me) in the first place. They helped hubby through the stagefright and we had great times! In my personal experience my first love and lay helped me a lot with figuring out my desires to suck a mans cock. Miss her ànd the amazing fun we had!

I've, also, known a few women who enjoyed watching...giving instruction and sometimes joining in.
As four couples there have been wives who wanted to encourage their curious husbands and husbands who wanted to explore, or already were bi, and were trying to convince their wives how much excitement it could bring to a relationship. After seeing how much fun here husband and I had one wife decided to explore another female.

I find bi men about as honest and sincere as you can find. I think when I see two men getting it on , it's as sexy as it gets. And btw, my dad is bi and he's awesome.

I find bi men about as honest and sincere as you can find. I think when I see two men getting it on , it's as sexy as it gets. And btw, my dad is bi and he's awesome.

It's so reassuring to hear a lady say so. And I know that your dad appreciates your thoughts, too. ;)

Oh you know, it's being lived. Just glad that this day is almost over, it was a very long one. How are things with you?

And a fine hello to you too!
Everything's OK. On the other side of the world from you, so the day is just getting started. Mind if I ask, what it was that made your day so very long?

Everything's OK. On the other side of the world from you, so the day is just getting started. Mind if I ask, what it was that made your day so very long?

I had a rough day because my work machine kept breaking. Hope you have a better day than I did.

Back