bi handjob buddies

huh

Sukking? is that like suqing? or socking? Just don't do it wearing stockings.

If my J/O buddy wants me to wear stocking I might do it. As long as he's got on some hot black panties on LOL:D

Absolutely!! Playing around in front of friends makes it so much more fun...

Especially if they feel inclined to join in! :D

P.S. If there are any Chicago guys (especially older) that are into j/o buddies, or swapping head, lemme know ;) 23, kinda chubby, very cute

all right

Good for you, Kinkygoose. You want it, and you send out an invitation that real people can act on. Good luck with it. Let us know how you make out.

done

Success. Met a guy, we found a spot, and I jerked him off to completion. Amazing. So much cum on my fist, on the floor. And, stupid me, I forgot to bring anything to clean it with. No matter. Recommend it.

Success. Met a guy, we found a spot, and I jerked him off to completion. Amazing. So much cum on my fist, on the floor. And, stupid me, I forgot to bring anything to clean it with. No matter. Recommend it.

Nice, very nice. I will remember to always be prepared and bring a small hand towel just in case..............................or just jerk him off into my open mouth:D

Way cool! Congratulations! And what did you get in return?

some

Well, he fumbled with my zipper. I pulled it down, and he mauled my underwear, yanked out my cock. I wanted to keep my penis so I held his hand and helped him stroke me rather than plunge me like a bathroom utensil. He was a bit excited, too excited to get me off. Next time.

congrats !!

could have licked it off your hand :)

hot

'Could have licked it off your hand.'
Now that's hot.
Funny, because usually the idea of 'cleaning' or licking cum seems awful to me. And, come to think of it, having a man lick come from my cock could be a turn on--a post turn on turn on...

sigh

No adventures, solicitations, connections or rejections to report? Well, I'll go see if I can shake up a mess somewhere.

Back