Things that made you smile today.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Finding a long thought to be lost case of Vinyl records in my mums attic.

being told that someone missed chatting with me, its always nice to be missed.

Zom is posting, zom is posting, zom is posting.. zom is posting Zom is posting, zom is posting, zom is posting.. zom is posting....

Finally! And in our thread. People... THIS IS HUGE!

Zom is posting, zom is posting, zom is posting.. zom is posting Zom is posting, zom is posting, zom is posting.. zom is posting....

Well it's about time!
I should've unsubscribed ages ago! Fuckin' hell...

As for what made me smile today?

Seeing finger shaped bruising on my throat when I looked in the mirror...

*Delighted shiver*

Ooo but that's so damn hot!

*Fans self*

So... are you trying to subtly hint that Zom is going to post??

It makes me smile seeing a friend so happy about something important to them.

So... are you trying to subtly hint that Zom is going to post??

It makes me smile seeing a friend so happy about something important to them.

It is important. I've missed writing with him. I mean I sleep next to him everyday, but he's a smart kid... wait.. off topic...

Smacks M13 on the bottom

HEY! What is the holdup?! And why have you disappeared?!

It is important. I've missed writing with him. I mean I sleep next to him everyday, but he's a smart kid... wait.. off topic...

Smacks M13 on the bottom

HEY! What is the holdup?! And why have you disappeared?!

Takes hold of the offending hand in a firm grip on her wrist.

I know it's important, and seeing you so happy made me smile.

I advise you to be very careful with what you do, young Miss Ausus. You never know what could happen because of it.

I take the captured hand, bringing the back of it to my lips to receive a light kiss, along with a light nip, hinting at what could have been.

Who said I disappeared? And what 'holdup' are you referring to?

Takes hold of the offending hand in a firm grip on her wrist.

I know it's important, and seeing you so happy made me smile.

I advise you to be very careful with what you do, young Miss Ausus. You never know what could happen because of it.

I take the captured hand, bringing the back of it to my lips to receive a light kiss, along with a light nip, hinting at what could have been.

Who said I disappeared? And what 'holdup' are you referring to?

Soft smile.

CB. And I haven't seen you on yahoo.

:) That I received flowers this morning while still in my nightie.:rose:

:) That Marauder has come out to play with his friends :rose:

:) That the sun is still shinning in my world. :rose:

Last edited:
My little woman.
A pm. Thank you, you know who you are.:rose:
Looking forward to cooking tomorrow as I'm craving stir fry and am armed and prepared.
My husbands solution to the political shit here.....It's not quite legal, I'm fairly sure of that, but it made me hoot with laughter when he managed to bring 'bogs'..a 'shot gun', and a 'lump of led behind the ear' into his suggestion while eating pink frosting off a fairy cake.

My youngest one. Decided to cuddle up with me after dinner when mommy was too tired to bring her to bed.

How I love these imps of mine :heart:

My guy.

He just brought me home a dozen gerber daisy's and chocolate shake. I am spoiled and I love it :heart:
swoons

- I got my job that I wanted! I'm so awesome!
- Cute boy called me too bad he's just sucky at asking girls out
- I lost two pounds in a day which is rad
- Um I talked to someone else that I find adorable like all morning and then again in the evening. He is so awesome. Awesome. But I don't mean that in a possessive way.
- I met with my friend and we celebrated my job and her engagement that hasn't happened yet, lol, but will. She is such a sweetie. I love her to death and I'm so happy for her.
- My professor thinks I'm a genius but really? I'm just so so so organized I come off as stellar
- Ditched my last class and had lunch with people that are incredible
- Someone told me today I look like Khloe Kardashian with a better nose and I was like 'YES, OMG I get that sometimes' but its nice to hear. I don't think she's the ugly one! I think that's Kourtney. I think Kim is number 1 and Khloe is 2 and then Kourtney is like by the wayside.
- I made a jerk laugh. I WIN. He is so uptight usually but I made him laugh.

Lit is crazy.

Congrats on the job-the call-the weight...... and WOW that's one awesome day! hell it made me smile!

A sunny morning.
A headmistress that listens.
My family.

Here.
M13 and our stories.
LI visiting.
Seeing VT on..Haven't see her in a while.

:) Knowing I'll be 'home' in the UK this time next week introducing my beautiful daughter to her grandparents, uncles, and the rest of the family and a ton of friends

:) The smell of the chocolate chip peanut butter cookies I've just taken out of the oven

:) Waking up to lots of excellent posts to reply to in my threads from my exceedingly talented co-writers

:) ...And hearing the weatherman say we might get snow tonight! :D (Am just a big kid at heart really!)

attachment.php

...want one? ;)

Attachments

• fresh_cookies.JPG
    fresh_cookies.JPG
    96.1 KB · Views: 97
L.I and C.G in two saucy little scenes with me. A lovely way to spend an evening..

My guy.

He just brought me home a dozen gerber daisy's and chocolate shake. I am spoiled and I love it :heart:
swoons

lol stop tellin stuff like that, people are gonna think I'm a softy :eek: I'm RAWR remember ;)

My girl, she super strong and amazing. Even with all the hell she is going through with her health she has completely embraced my baby boy now that I have full custody of him. She never falters no matter what gets thrown at her, she takes each experience and grows with it and still comes out smiling. She's sexy as hell too. Drop dead gorgeous. Damn I can't wait to get off work lol.

lol stop tellin stuff like that, people are gonna think I'm a softy :eek: I'm RAWR remember ;)

My girl, she super strong and amazing. Even with all the hell she is going through with her health she has completely embraced my baby boy now that I have full custody of him. She never falters no matter what gets thrown at her, she takes each experience and grows with it and still comes out smiling. She's sexy as hell too. Drop dead gorgeous. Damn I can't wait to get off work lol.

Aww y'all are so cute.

The four year old I watch has massive separation anxiety and only mommy's presence will do. I pick him up from school and today was the first time he brightened in genuine happiness to see me. It was awesome. Its the little things in life that are precious.

Hmmm. So far, only the knowledge that I will in the next few days be the proud owner of a High Definition Graphics Genesis Model 1. But I'm sure that'll be added to soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back