Dark Desires ~ Closed ~

He found the longer she remained with him, the less his control became. Even as she swooned within the 'attack' upon her neck, Aaxtrinioius grumbled and growled with desire, lust and need, though as she had that smile, he didn't see it as he was busy licking, nibbling, kissing and enjoying her neck.

As she said that, a throbbing surge went through him, and as her hand slid down, he shivered, though as she stroked the long hard length through the robe he grunted in pure need, though as she said that second part, he grumbled warningly, daring her to move.

As she dissapeared though he snarled in pure lustful 'rage', but looking down he saw her dress and smirked ever so slightly to himself. " Let the games begin." He grumbled. He couldn't shift his forms and hunt her 'properly' but he picked up her dress for a moment, inhaling her scent. After he had done that he tossed the dress aside and went looking for Arkana.

He ordered all the halls cleared, before he began to hunt. Immediately he headed for her room of course, he following her lustful scent. She was now on the 'run' from a very horny, and very lusty dragon... her time was limited indeed!

Keara had this glow about her as she played her little game, somehow she knew this would most likely increase her punishment later, though right now she didn't care. Also, she knew there was no way she could stay in her room for long, it would be the most obvious place to start looking for a shy, naked kitsune. Nor did she really have time to put on another dress either, she manage to grab a silky nightgown however, slipping it on quickly before peeking out the door.

Keara didn't want to make it too difficult on him, knowing he can't hunt her like he normally would, only being able to hunt as a human. He did have the advantage though, he knew every crack in the castle and she was just barely learning those cracks. She didn't want to make it overly easy for him either and she saw that the halls were being cleared out as she peeked out the door, luckily he hadn't made it to her hallway yet.

Very quietly and carefully she crept out the room and down the hall, hiding around corners before going further. Her end goal would be the garden and she was determined to get there by foot as much as possible. Keara knew her scent was very strong right now and it really was the only way to 'guide' him to her hiding spot. If she ported around, it'd take the fun out of it.

When she did manage to make it to the garden, she hid herself in a dark bush deep in the gardens cove she had discovered earlier that day. Here she waited for him to find her.

He grumbled annoyed at himself for challenging her to make it 'difficult' on him, and he HAD in a way asked for this, so he had no one to 'blame' except himself. Even so he growled under his breath as he stalked out of the throne room.

She was lucky in a way, for he had ordered the halls cleared, so no one was around to see a scantily clad kitsune running around the corridors and hallways. A part of him enjoyed the hunt, though upon reaching her room and picking up her powerful lustful scent, even that was fading.

He picked up his pace, and when it lead him to the gardens he smirked. " Of course it would bring you here... something about being claimed outside I wonder.." He spoke, knowing she was somewhere there, and she could see while watching him that he was taking his time searching for her.

" You have made me hunt for you, so you should know your first time being taken, you will be taken hard, possessively." He mused, knowing such words would only arouse her further. " I wonder if that was your intention, to arouse me to this point..." He kept looking, though he was also playing. He kept himself between her and the door, so no matter what she was cornered.

" OH I will find you, and when I do you are mine." He grumbled, he getting closer... and closer... and closer, his eyes swirling silver and gold, dragon primal desires coming through even through the cursed human form.

She listened to his growling words and it did increase her arousal to the point that it sent a shiver down her spine. Little did she know that one of her tails were peeking out from under the bush. Being so focused on her breathing and controlling her movements to not rattle the bush that she didn't even consider her tails. Though once she did take notice, she very slowly attempted to pull it back in.

Sadly it made some noise rustling against the leaves, Keara froze hoping he hadn't noticed despite him being right in front of her. She watched his feet pace a little then stop again facing her, when she glanced up she noticed his eyes had changed and clearly staring down right at her.

Keara knew it was pointless to run, yet it didn't stop her from trying. She slinked back into the bush gaining the courage then bolted out from underneath the bush, attempting to rush past him.

He HAD been having a rough time trying to find her, and yet even as he hunted for her, his hands worked at the tie to his robe. Working it off himself, he stood openly and very naked, his tall, strong, handsome frame poised and confident.

As he approached that particular bush he DID notice the tail, a smirk crossing his lips as he seemed to take his time in 'noticing her', though as she bolted out, for a fleeting moment he was sure she felt a stirring of hope, before she would feel an iron grip catch her wrist. " Oh no you don't." He growled as he leapt after her, and even as he caught one wrist, the other arm wrapped swiftly around her waist.

" I win." He growled before he was forcing her down into the grass of the garden's main area, his weight crushing her down as the arm that had wrapped around openly slid up and crushed her right breast in his hand on it's way to the neckline of the nightgown.

" No more denying." He growled as he tore at the gown, ripping it down the front as he held her there, she clearly having to know that she wasn't escaping from him this time!

There was a tiny glimpse of hope to escape him as she thought she was low enough to the ground, and yet, she was within grabbing range all the same. Keara yelp a little when he took hold of her wrist and tried to twist her way out of the grip, grinned as his arm slipped around her waist. Instinctively she wrapped her arms around his shoulders as he forced her to the ground, not wanting to fall down too hard.

Once on the ground however, she playfully struggled beneath him while he tore the nightgown and she let out a low growl of her own.

"That was my favorite nightgown!!"

There was no way for her to squirm out from underneath his weight, though she kept trying, using her feet for leverage and pushing herself upwards as best as she could.

" I can keep denying if I want to!"

Keara snapped back, sticking her tongue out childishly.

He grinned at her, though he simply looked back to her. " If it was, you shouldn't have put it on." He growled simply, after all she had known he would hunt her, she had to know that he wasn't about to 'let her off easy'.

Even as she kept trying to escape, when the hand had ripped the nightgown open, he boldly leaned down and pulled a nipple into his mouth, sucking hard on it as his other hand slid over her belly and openly cupped her pussy, sliding his fingers through the lips of her slit.

He pulled at her nipple and crushed her other breast with his free hand, his knees spreading and bracing himself, she not finding herself able to 'get him off her'.

His hard throbbing cock rubbed alongside her thigh as he held her there, his mouth and hand ensuring the pleasure would soon be muddling her senses.

I would be much different than before though... Arkana had a soft yet commanding touch, Aaxtrinioius was purely dominative. It wasn't as though he was overtly rough to hurt her, he was simply a male, and much more forwards than the little elf had been with her!

Not only was it him that pinned her in place, her very own hair and tails were caught beneath her. The more she inched upwards, the more her hair pulled her head back. With her tails, only one was really free and it swished wildly with her excitement, the other tails were pinned either by his legs or her own and when she struggled, it pulled on them.

Keara truly didn't know why she chose the gardens to be taken, it was something about the last dream when the shadow 'trapped' her in the garden that excited her. She didn't intentionally try to mimic that dream, it just kind of happened and the reality of it was far more intense than she expected.

When he latched onto her nipple, Keara instantly arched her back, pushing it further towards him. It was rough with how he sucked on it but it also brought so much pleasure. She couldn't help spreading her legs more for him at the feel of his fingers teasing her, feeling how wet she truly was for him.

Her hands gripped at the grass as the playfulness faded, turning into pure lust and passion. This time she couldn't stop it even if she wanted to as her body begged for the attention.

Oh he wasn't upset with her over the choice of where she had 'run to' to be found, it was her favorite place in the entire castle after all, so he didn't find it surprising at all. Instead, he had chosen to focus on that moment.

As she instantly arched her back, his lips pulled at her hard nub of flesh, and even as she couldn't help but spread her legs for his questing fingers, he growled gently in pure, lustful desire as he did feel how wet she had become.

Luckily for her, this time there WAS no stopping him, nor her for that matter as playfulness turned into pure desire and as he felt how ready she was, he lifted his lips as he shifted and his hand guided the tip of his thick, hard pulsing cock to her slit.

" Ready?" He asked in a moment of tenderness... he knew physically she was ready, but his eyes sought out the willingness of her voice, spirit, mind and truly everything coalescing in order to tell him that she was. Truth be told he waited only a few seconds before he thrust forwards, piercing her with that thick pulsingly hard cock as he regarded her.

" Ready or not... here I come." He grumbled with a grin, his cock entering her by a few inches as he watched her reactions to that!

Keara thought she was ready for this and everything in her begged for it, however when she felt him stretching and enter her, Keara froze. Instantly wrapped herself around him tightly, gripping onto his shoulders while hugging him. A gasping breath became caught in her throat while processing the intense feeling of him filling her, it was like nothing she could ever possibly imagine.

The shock flooded her eyes as the emotions of it all washed over, it wasn't very painful, mostly to intense to comprehend how it truly felt in that moment. Words couldn't escape when she wanted them too only soft little gasps emerged from trembling lips. Her legs trembled as they tighten around his hips the moment he thrusts into her tight little hole. A mixture of pain and more pleasure confused her, toying with her senses and it was all there in her eyes and face, written out for him to read.

Keara managed to quickly bury her face into his chest, hiding the overwhelming sensations from him while holding onto him tightly, unable to relax in that moment and she didn't know what to do. Naturally she couldn't 'escape' from this, nor did she want to, although she went into shock from just how big he felt inside of her. All she could do was hide her face from him, hoping her reaction wouldn't disappoint him in anyway.

Last edited:
Oh he was so very proud of her for what she HAD been able to 'get into her', and as she was stretched so intensely, she would have to have been reminded of how the elves had been in regards to the wording in regards to 'tearing the mind asunder with the flames of desire', for that was certainly happening to her at that moment.

As the shock entered her eyes though he smiled, and even as she softly gasped, he watched her as she trembled for him, though as he worked into her further, and further, his cock pulsed. He found her hole oh so very tight, befitting of a virgin though he grinned as she hid her face.

" No hiding." He grumbled though even as he said that he began to thrust, emptying and filling her time and again with his big cock, the veined throbbing spear of pained pleasure entering deeper, and deeper still until finally after a few moments his pelvis met with hers, his heavy cum filled balls touching her ass as he held onto her.

" All in..." He purred, holding her re-reassuringly, his cock piercing her so deeply, opening her so intensely, and claiming her as his for all eternity in that moment, at least in his eyes that was the significance of that moment!

Keara gripped onto him tighter when he began to move within her which caused her to shiver beneath him, unable to wrap her mind around what he is doing. Instinctively her legs wanted to close, to either stop him completely or at least slow him down. Neither of which were an option as her mind became paralyzed with shock, she barely heard his words when he told her 'no hiding'. Though she couldn't help it and only buried her face more into his chest.

"It.... It hurts.... I'm... not ready for you to go fast.... I... I can't..."

She was gasping the words while he went deeper and she hadn't realized that he was fully in until he said something. The pleasure washed over her like nothing she's ever felt before, at the same time all she could focus on was the painful stretching. The burning of his hard, throbbing cock so deep inside of her, Keara shook her head slowly trying to comprehend this feeling it caused her.

"I.... I don't think I can do this.... It's too much... I... I can't breathe..."

She kept her face against his chest, her mind was racing too much for her to relax, over thinking the sensations that crashed all her senses.

He let her cling, for that was a good thing, and even as she seemed to bury her head further into his chest, he sighed as she said such words. " I'm not going fast... feel it Keara, every inch is for you." He replied matter of factly, and even as finally he WAS fully inside her, he couldn't help but smirk at her words.

" I hate to break it to you, but i'm already in." He purred as he reached down and forced her chin up gently. " Keara, you are beautiful, and you are taking it so well. I won't move until you are ready." He purred as he made eye contact with her again, his lips leaning down to force hers as well, distracting her with the kiss.

True to his word he didn't move again, though her own squirming hips would cause him to shift inside her, he held her and kissed her, his knees keeping her legs from being able to close, she 'in for a copper in for a pound' so to speak. " Breathe." He purred after a long moment, his eyes swirling as he looked to her.

" Just breathe Keara." He purred softly as he remained there, he a steadying rock in the swirling torrent of sensations that she was feeling.

"I.. I know your not going fast..... but you said it would be hard... and Arkana mentioned being fucked silly... I... I'm not ready for that."

Keara began to ramble little things that swarmed her every thought, something about being fucked senseless all the sudden didn't have the charm it once did as a thought. His kiss just added to the overwhelming sensations, confusing her all the more as it did seem to relax her some.

She shook her head a little, trying to calm herself down, to push out the random 'talking' in her head. Little did she know that it was in fact her that did the moving around and not him, she was the one rolling her hips against him as the pain subsided.

It was then she kissed him in an attempt to distract herself this time, wanting to obey him and just feel the pleasure he provided. The shivering couldn't be helped as she began to relax more, the rush of it all coming down against her. Her hips began to roll a little more, as much as they can beneath his weight, though she still held onto him, refusing to let him go anytime soon.

He smiled slightly as she said that, but he nodded. " Eventually." He purred, though he knew that wouldn't calm her nerves, eventually he WOULD fuck her silly, but even a dragon had compassion for someone who was clearly struggling to handle what was happening to her.

As she began to ramble, he leaned down and gently kissed her to calm her again, as she managed to shake her head and steady herself, he smiled as she clearly had no idea that she was the one rolling and rocking her hips, though as she kissed him again, he sighed and kissed her right back.

As her hips bagan to roll more, he lifted his hips slightly, his cock moving out of her slightly as he held himself, letting her own body buck and roll all it liked, though as she refused to let him go he simply smiled gently and finally thrust forwards again, stuffing his cock into her. " You're ready." He purred gently.

With that he began to thrust, gently, smoothly his cock emptied and filled her, stimulating her as he began to fuck her, watching her reactions the entire time as he did.

It took her sometime to fully relax into what is happening, especially when he began to move and thrust into her. The pain slowly subsided and started to turn into pleasure as she allowed herself to trust him. Keara could feel herself gripping very tightly onto the huge searing hot cock of his and closed her eyes, allowing the pleasure wash over her.

The little moans and purrs eventually started to escape through her lips the more Keara relaxed into feelings. It quickly became a sensation she didn't want to lose or let go of, it all sudden just felt right, felt as if this is where she is meant to be. Keara couldn't understand why it felt that way, a raw, burning desire to stay here... to stay with him.

"That feels good..."

Keara purred breathlessly as she gripped onto his shoulders pulling him down into a crushing kiss. The kiss stole the pleasurable moans and cries of a very intense orgasm. Her whole body molded to his as she bucked and arched beneath him, fresh rush of cum flowing from her.

He knew it would take her a bit, but it seemed her dragon master was very willing to wait for that moment when her mind caught up with her body, and yet even as she gripped at the thick long cock which pierced her, he grunted in reply to her as she closed her eyes, and grinning, he began to lengthen the thrusts.

As her little moans began to escape her, he smiled as she purred that, though he crushed her with his kiss, and even as she began to cum beautifully, he felt her bucking, his cock pulsing as he picked up the speed, his body rocking powerfully as she came, his rhythm picking up until he WAS fucking her harder, his cock elevating her pleasure.

Breaking the kiss though he grinned to her. " That's it, cum for me." He growled as he thrust into her, fucking her hard, forcing those swollen lips and inner walls to ripple with pleasure as he didn't stop just because she came... oh no, he only picked up his pace until he WAS fucking her hard, fucking her silly would come next!

For sometime she was trying to fight back the loudness of the moans, yet, each orgasm grew more intense than the one before. He sent wave after wave of pure pleasure into her that eventually she couldn't fight the cries that pierced into the air, letting anyone who cared to listen know that their Master claimed her.

Keara lost herself in lust and desire, the world around her faded, leaving all that the elders ever taught her behind and fully accepted what he was so willing to give. Being clouded with the dark, lustful cloud that some of her cries turned into words. Most were words of how good it felt, begging for more as his thrusts intensified. Keara barely heard him speak, telling her to cum for him and when his voice broke through, she came harder than ever.

"yyyyeeessss Master...."

She cried out without realizing her own words.

He smirked as he looked to her, his eyes seeming to demand that she relent in trying to hold her cries back. Even as she finally did give up and the cries came out, he groaned to himself.

As she lost herself to her own lust and desire, the dragon growled and grinned rather triumphantly. " That's it... let go." He grumbled, though as she came harder than ever her words sent a delicious thrill through him.

" Hmm.... I like that..." He grumbled though he picked up his rhythm and pounding in and out of her tight lovely pussy, he getting closer to his own edge, though he resisted and pulling back, he emptied her sensitive hole.

Yet he didn't make her wait long at all, instead he flipped her over and pulling her hips up he thrust back into her, entering her from behind as he grinned. " You're mine... all mine." He hissed, he not knowing about Arkana's own seduction of Keara, though they could deal with that later, for now he seemed to be on a mission to turn her into his personal cum slut!

Her body and mind didn't know how to deal with what he was doing, it was a far cry from what Arkana had done to make Keara her little cum slut. Having him pounding into her with such possessiveness was almost too much for Keara to handle, her cries started to grow slightly hoarse and quieted as her body weakened from such stimulation. She is so sensitive as he filled and stretched her like she's never felt before, pounding against tender nerves hidden deep inside. He sent her senses on a wild chase with each and every orgasm.

Keara barely noticed him pulling out till the sudden rush of cold air hit her soaking wet pussy, though she didn't have time to think about what was happening. Next thing she knew, he had her on her hands and knees and suddenly he thrusts back into her.

Within seconds of having his balls slap against her clit, the position reaching a new depth, Keara came hard. Clawing into the ground and her chest lowered as she raised her hips higher for him. It was hard for her to tell if she was pushing back against him or not, he caused her body to move to his will, becoming a rag doll for his pleasure. There were times when she felt like begging for him to stop, to give her rest, and yet, her body refused that thought and only begged for more. Little by little Keara truly became his little cum slut and she felt it as her juices streamed down her thighs, she was able to hear the wetness, smell herself in the air surrounding her. All that did was make her cum that much more.

He had kept his word to her, he had taken her softly at first, allowing her to luxuriate in the sensations that he was causing, and even as he HAD picked up the pace, His own grunts and sounds of desire filled the air.

" Beautiful." He grumbled, though even as she was rolled over, he pulled her up and even as she came so hard he grinned. " That's it... Come for me." He hissed out as his cock pulsed, and even as she lowered her front and lifted her hips offering him herself, he took fulll advantage.

He could see pleasure was running together, the lewd wet slapping sounds of their union mixing together even as he wrapped an arm around her slim waist and held firmly.

" I'm not stopping until I cum." He growled, though he was getting close, she was still in for another five minutes of pure animalistic fucking, his cock pounding, slicing in and out of her relentlessly, forcing her newly awakened lusts to boil over again and again.

Finally he exploded with a loud grunting cry, rope after rope of cum exploding inside her as he filled her up, his searing hot cum filling to overflowing as he held her 'up', refusing to let her free from his grasp. She had wanted him, and now she had him!

Those simple five minutes felt like an eternity for Keara as she panted hard, whimpering as she strained to stay with him. He ripped so much energy from her that she was barely holding herself up, trembling hard on her knees. Keara let the ground muffle her scream when she felt the scolding rush of his seed flood into her tender core, gasping and clawing hard into the ground beneath her.

If it wasn't for him refusing to let her go, she would have collapsed to the ground from exhaustion. It didn't stop the sudden shivering however, as the rush ended the cold air instantly hit her naked flesh, the feeling mixed with the juices that flowed from her. Despite not being able to control the violent shivering, Keara started laughing. Never in her life has she felt this way, the nerves danced wildly against her tingling limbs and she couldn't control the sensation of it all.

Slowly she closed her eyes and started to drift a little once the rush died down more, not even realizing he was still holding her in place. However she was purring with a content smile playing on her lips. Keara was so spent that her mind was dizzy as the world around spun out of control for a while, unable to move. Also, with the rush of excitement running through her, Keara never noticed a fifth tail appeared. The sign that another part of her has changed when she gave herself to him.

To most, they wouldn't think that a quivering shaking mess of a woman would be enticing, but for Aaxtrinioius, the sight of her shaking and cumming so utterly and completely... well nothing could compare to it.

As she muffled the scream though he groaned, shaking himself with the force of his orgasm, and even as she clearly felt so out of control, she was comforted by the fact that he remained with her, staying there, holding her even as she began to come down.

As she began to drift though he growled and even as she 'sprouted' a fifth tail, he noticed that the markings were a bit different, they having a darker hue than her other tails. It made him beam with pride to know he had helped her to open another facet of herself, and even as he ran his free hand over it, he looked to her.

Sliding slowly from her depths, he gently laid her onto her side as he sat and pulled her into his lap then, allowing her to curl up and slowly, ever so slowly regain herself. She was his, and he was hers. In more ways than one, though for now, the carnal pleasures were enough.

Keara didn't drift off entirely, in fact, for her first time with such overwhelming sensations she did good to not pass out completely. The night air was refreshing the more she caught her breath, whimpering softly as he pulled from her then to only move her aching body around. Shifting into a new position almost seemed agonizing in that moment, yet the heat that radiated off him more than made up for it.

Keara curled up in his lap, wrapping her tails around them both and took her time to enjoy the moment. Deep down she could still feel him inside of her, the way he moved against her body would stick with her for a very long time.

"Aaxtrinioius..."

His name purred from her lips as if enjoying the way it sounded, which she did and found that it was far better than Alexander.

After sometime of relaxing contently in his lap, soaking up the heat from her tails and him, Keara finally started to come back to reality a bit more. It was also slightly ruined by the grumbling of a hungry stomach, though it make her laugh slightly.

"Does teasing you and making you chase me around increase my punishment? Or does this make up for what I did?"

Keara slowly stood up giggling, wondering what the answer will be. For a brief moment the new tail kind of threw her off her balance just a little and it was then that she finally realized it was there. At first she hadn't noticed the different markings on it as she was focused on how dirty she was. Torn night gown, Grassy dirt stained her knees and hands, the tails and hair were covered with it as well along with a few twigs from the bush. Then of course the obvious mixture of his seed and her juices streaming down her thighs.

"Wonder what Arkana will say seeing me like this.... Also looks like the new tail likes you as well."

She laughed as she knew she'll never hear the end of once Arkana sees the new tail and especially how the marking resemble that of a dragons head. Keara examined the markings and wondered what it truly meant, almost afraid of knowing at the same time. Being marked at his wasn't something she was expecting and that is the only thing she can think of.

"Well... Should we go see what we missed for dinner?"

He did notice that her 'drifting' came around, her consciousness seeming to rise from the sea of desires and overwhelming sensations that she had just endured. He was proud, happy and pleased with the fact that she hadn't surrendered to the darkness of exhaustion.

As she curled up into his lap he smiled, though her use of his name caused him to let out a slight sigh. " Not yet, I am still Alexander, trapped within this form." He mused, though he smiled to her. " I am quite pleased that you have kept your senses though." He mused gently.

As she asked that though he laughed softly. " I would have to say that it makes up for it, though I will still be chasing you around from time to time." He mused, he sounding quite content in that moment, though as she moved and stood, he watched her for a few moments, taking his time to simply admire the sleek beautiful form that was her.

As she mentioned Arkana though he smirked. " I am sure that she will not let such a subject lie, of that I hold no doubt." He mused, though he moved and standing, he covered her hand with his own, his eyes on her. " Some kitsune tails come out with age, some with power, but I find that this fifth tail is marked for mating. I would not have anyone else as my mate." He mused openly.

As she mentioned food though he nodded, though he went over to the entrance where he had left her dress, he having brought it with him. " Let's go, though don't expect me to not look at you with further hunger, you stoke my desires in a way I have not imagined possible." He purred, he sounding pleased over that, which he was!

Back