Sweet Revenge

zydrate

Sweet Zydrate
Joined
Mar 10, 2010
Posts
25,165
(closed, pm me for details)

Name: Nicole Mason
Age: 25

~Las Vegas, NV~

It was well after 3 AM when Nicole left the police station after agreeing to testify against Louis Joe, big wig crime boss in Vegas. She was his arm candy but lately, he seemed to get taking a lot of his frustrations out on her and she had grown tired of it.

She was given a police escort home, she was going to spend the night at her apartment tonight. No more being with Louis anymore. It had become too dangerous. Little did she know just how dangerous it really had become.

A cop car was parked outside her apartment, an officer walked her in. She locked the door behind her and didn't bother to turn on the lights. She needed to rest and tomorrow....well, it was already tomorrow, but in the morning, things would look a lot less bleaker she was sure. Right now, she just needed to rest.

Nicole laid down in her bed, still fully clothed and soon she was asleep. Having restless dreams of the first time she had met Louis. She was working the high stakes poker room where she was a bartender. He liked how she made his cocktails, not too bitter and not too watery. So he asked her out.

Who was she to deny him? She didn't even know about what sort of man Louis was until well into their relationship. Her friends had told her to stay away from him, to dump him. Keep away from him.

Did Nicole listen? Of course not. Soon she found herself falling in love for Louis. And she was sure he felt the same about her. It wasn't she loved him because he gave her things, things like a brand new car, a pair of diamond earrings. Told her not to work anymore and just be with him when attended fancy parties or even flew to Denver or LA with her just to take her shopping. She loved him because he treated her decent....

But as that was said, that was until recently. He seemed under so much pressure and when he reached his limit, he took it out on Nicole.

She had only gone to the police station to get an order against him to keep away from her only to be told by the detectives that she was dating a criminal...a murderer. How the fuck could she be so damn clueless? Because Louis was good. He was that good at keeping his business away from Nicole. Keeping her away from it all...

Tonight was all too much. She needed to think. Needed to think about what to do next. Would the police really keep her safe after all that they told her about what Louis had done or was capable of?

Little did she know that they weren't good enough to keep her safe. Outside, about an hour after she fell asleep, the two cops in the car outside Nicole's apartment were killed. A bullet to the head. Now, who ever killed the cops were going after Nicole next.
 
Louis wasn’t having a good night

It started at the construction site where he was being pressured from the higher ups to get their newest casino finished as fast as possible. Summer was just around the corner they kept reminding him and they would be ranking in the doe if the project was finished in time. Louis was under a lot of pressure and the last thing he wanted to do was cut to many corners (even though any inspector would be bought off). On top of that he was running his own slice of Sin Cities criminal empire using his construction contacts to ship drugs in and out of the city. Whoever said it was easy to manage a criminal enterprise under legitimist business deserved to be taken out into the desert and shot in the kneecaps.

On top of that he and his great love Nicole weren’t doing so well…. Actually it was a bit of an understatement. The stress from work and their own fighting had led him to treat her unfairly several times, which ultimately led to him hurting her physically. Louis hadn’t meant to he loved Nicole had loved her ever since he laid eyes on her at the bar. What they had wasn’t super ficial like most of the other crime bosses but born out of desire and love. Nicole was like him from a hard life and who came out all the better for it. They bonded and he knew from the minute he met her that she would be his greatest love.

Which was why it pissed him off she ran to the cops

“Want us to take care of this boss?” Tony asked taking a drag of his cigar and looking back at Louis

“No” He replied checking himself out in the mirror of the limo he got his hair cut just how she liked it short and buzzed, his skin was a dark, the nice white and red suit he was wearing showcased his muscular physique he had earned working construction for years. He had a red rose in one hand and a silenced nine-millimeter in the other already cocked and loaded. His deep blue eyes watched the house for a few seconds before he finally tucked the gun into his suit holster.

“I can take care of this”

He reached the door off her apartment the one he paid for her anger boiling inside of him. How dare she do this! He screwed up a few times and suddenly she was all high and mighty? To good for him? He was a crime boss! He had money and power certainly more than his old man had ever had and he didn’t beat her but a few times he could have been like his father was with his own mother he could have beat her until she was unrecognizable……

He angrily used his key unlocking the door and snorting as he opened it. She should have known the cops would be too dumb to actually change the lock. He carefully closed the door behind him and stepped in pulling out his gun and the rose before making his way to her bedroom.

“You know” he said stepping in and closing the door behind him “I thought you loved me” He said glaring at her and leveling the gun at her “I thought you truly did so what we have a few problems and I hurt you a few times and suddenly your done with me you cant even give me the chance to go to counseling or work it out together instead you rat out on me without a second thought and shack up with the cops” He said his voice raising a bit as he looked at her with sad eyes.

“You should have never crossed me” he growled shooting a round into her cell phone on the dresser “I loved you so much I would have done any thing for you I would have even taken anger management classes if only you loved me enough to give me the chance”
 
Someone was in the apartment. Nicole could sense it. She woke with a start from her restless sleep as she saw someone enter her bedroom. Then, the voice. That distinctive voice that belonged to Louis. Nicole gasped and sat up in bed. Even in the moonlight that shone through the windows she could see the gun in his hand.

Then the shot and her cellphone exploding into a million pieces next to her as she opened her mouth to scream but nothing came out.

"Louise...Louise, please..." She said as she stood up slowly, her mind racing at a million miles a minute as she tried to figure out what to do. "I went to the police but I didn't tell him anything!" But yet, she did.

The detective she had talked to was sure that she'd be safe and they would arrest Louis tonight. They just needed to set up a safe house before they could get Nicole out of town.

But Nicole insisted that Louis would get to her. She was insistent on it. But they didn't listen. And now, here she was. Staring down the barrel of his gun. "Louise, baby... I'm sorry..I love you baby, I do but..you need help! The police said you did some things that...that are unspeakable Louis! How could you do it?! Why?!" She was near hysterics by now.
 
“What exactly did the police tell you I did?!” Louis said the gun shaking in his head as he pretended to ignore her words. She didn’t love him! If she did she wouldn’t have done this to him…. To them! No she was lying only trying to save her skin. She needed to die…..

Yet he couldn’t do it

“That I sell drugs that I’m some big bad crime boss?” He asked stepping towards her moving into the light “so what if I sell drugs I have never killed a person or shoved it down their throat the drug money paid for all the nice things you had and the life style we enjoy I may have gotten my hands dirty but I never did any thing wrong I’m a businessman!” He shouted narrowing his eyes at her.

“And what’s wrong with that?!” He asked looking at her “Why should I care what people put in their body they are going to do it any ways” He reminded her “every penny I made I put into you and into us and all I asked for was your love and your loyalty but you betrayed me! You sold me out Nicole and one the night I was going to-“ He stopped pretending to ignore the box inside of his pants pocket.
 
Oh God...

"So it is true..." Nicole said, in a harsh whisper. The revelation hit her like a sucker punch to the gut.

"Why Louis?! How could you do this?"

She turned away from him, trying to keep calm, but it was sort of hard when a gun was still being pointed at her.

"I never wanted your money Louis! You knew that from the beginning! I only wanted you. But you changed baby...you've changed so much these past few weeks..I couldn't take it anymore.. I only wen to the police to get a restraining order on you but then, they started to talk..started to tell me things about you that I didn't want to believe!!"
 
Do what?” He asked narrowing his eyes at her “sell drugs and move them around? What does it matter? Is it honestly that much of a big deal to you it’s not like I killed any one!” He shouted exasperated that she was attempting to make such a big deal about this. He was angry, angry that she was trying to make this into a much bigger deal then it needed to be. He wasn’t harming any one it was simple supply and demand if he didn’t supply it sme one else would.

He visibly flinched at the mention of how much he changed knowing it to be true. He had changed with all the recent pressure and that he wasn’t proud of. He knew he had an anger problem and he knew he needed help but why couldn’t sh have just given him a chance to get the help!

“I was willing to get help!” He shouted angrily at her “I was willing to go to anger management courses I was willing to do any thing that I needed to work on this and to make it up to you because I fucking loved you and wanted this relationship to work you didn’t give me the chance!”
 
"A chance?! I fucking gave you chances Louis! You didn't take them!!" She grabbed a small jewelry box from the top of her dresser and threw it at him. "Get help Louis! You kept saying you would but you never did!"

She didn't care right now at the repercussions of what she was doing. She was mad in turn at him for coming in here and threatening her, "I love you Louis. You're just too blind to see it!" With that, she fell to the floor in exhaustion, both mentally and physically.


"I do love you baby..." she said in between tears.
 
“If you loved me you wouldn’t have gone to the cops” He said gazing at her sadly. He pulled out the jewelry box in his pants pocket and tossed it to her the gun still shaking in his hands.

“I knew you wanted me to get help” He said softly shaking slightly “I wanted to get help but you’re right I was to proud but I knew it was important so I was going to try” He nodded at the Jewelry box “tonight was going to be the night every thing changed for us I had it all planned out”

He tucked the gun back into his suit suddenly feeling exhausted “now there are two dead cops outside Nicole and I have to go on the run maybe you do love me but you’ve effectively screwed my life up and made it so I have to go out on the run”
 
She could only look at the box that fell near her. She could immediately tell what was inside. It had the name of her favorite jewelry store imprinted on bottom of the box... she didn't say anything as she reached for the box and opened it. The diamond ring inside sparkled happily from the moonlight that flooded the room.

When he said that there were two dead cops out there because of her stupid actions...Nicole could only shake her head, "I'm sorry Louis..."

"The detective wouldn't leave me alone, Louis. He practically interrogated me and the bastard threatened me, baby.. he said if I didn't do as he said, he would kill me."

Finally, the truth was coming out but yet, Nicole felt like shit about it all.
 
“Then you should have told me” He said frustrated before sighing and pinching the bridge of his nose “he was leaning on you pressuring you he saw an opportunity and he took it I doubt he would have really harmed you and even if he did you had to have known I would protect you” He said looking at her longingly.

“No matter what I have to leave Vegas” He said shaking his head pacing before going and sitting down on the bed “the country even luckily I have friends in Havana who will grant me refuge a villa even if I am lucky but this was my home” He said looking out the window longingly before looking at her.

“A place I wanted to have with you a place were we might even possibly have children” He said sighing “I wanted so much for us baby I really did I love you so much”
 
Nicole didn't know what to say. She kept hearing the detective's words running over and over in her head that Louis would say anything to get her to stay and to not believe him. But the thing was, she did believe him.

She took out the ring and just stared at it as she listened to Louis saying how he had to leave now because of her...her stupid mistakes... He was right about one thing, she should have come to him about it. Sure there would have been arguing that turned into yelling but at least he would have known.

Looking up from the ring, Nicole tried her best to keep it together as she spoke, "I'll tell them I did it Louis." Her voice was quiet but they both heard what she said. She would take the blame and that would give him time to get an alibi regarding his where-about and Nicole would take the heat. "I'll tell them I--" what?? What would she tell them about why she would kill those cops.
 
“No” He said shaking his head looking at her “not only will they not believe you but you would be throwing your life away for nothing they’re already preparing a case against me I don’t know what to do about it but I can’t let you do that”

He looked at her and the ring sighing softly running a hand through his hair and watching her “I love you baby I always did more than any thing in this world I cant let you throw your life away” H said shaking his head and getting up.

“I just have to face the facts the reality of the situation” He said going over to the door and turning to her “I just cant believe this is good bye….”
 
"I'm so sorry..." was all Nicole managed to say when Louis said he had to leave.

But when he reached the door, she jumped up and threw herself at his feet, "Louis, baby, I'm sorry...don't go...tell me what to do to make it up to you, please! Don't leave me..." she couldn't believe what she was saying to him, begging him.

"Let me make it up to you." She repeated as she looked up at him, her tears falling freely.
 
“What?” He said staring at her dumbfounded, she was begging? After doing all of this she was begging to make it up to him. How could she? The cops were dead out side the detective was on him. His assets were probably being seized as they sat there and sooner or later the patrol car would need to check in and some one would find out what he did. He didn’t have time for this.

But it was her

He stroked her face wiping away the tears with his thumb. He was still in love with her….. Still wanted her. His life in Havana would be so much better with her……..

“If you want to come and be with me then go pack up every thing you want to take with you to Havanna” He finally said sighing softly “I love you baby but I cant stay here you have to make a choice either stay with me and come with me out of the country or stay here and we say our good byes decide and decide quickly”
 
Not needing to be told twice, Nicole grabbed a few things and threw them into an overnight bag and had been ready in no time. She looked at Louis and hoped that she wasn't making a mistake by doing this because once she ran with him, she too would be wanted, just like him.

But she had to believe in this...in them! He really was a good guy when he wanted to be but there were just times he was someone else. She knew she had to be be patient with him and understand him better. Give him space when he needed it and be there for him..support him.

Yes, this would work out. She would stay with him but again, that little voice in the back of her head telling her this was all a bad idea.
 
He watched her packing surprised at how quickly she did it, she seemed almost eager to fun off with him…. Maybe it had been pressure from her friends and the cops. Maybe she really did love him and wanted to be with him either way. He hoped so, hoped it with all his heart he never thought he would have to leave Las Vegas but Havanna would be breath taking with her. Thoughts of the tropical paradise flashed before his mind and he smiled as he watched her packing.

Of course he had to be sure

“Nicole” He said after she packed opening the door to her room “if you go through with this you will be charged with accessory to a criminal you wont be able to come back to Las Vegas are you sure you want to do this? Run away with me? I mean I want you I love you baby and I promise I will try and work on every thing but going with me is a big choice”
 
Nicole stopped and regarded Louis when asked if she was sure of course she was sure...wasn't she? She reached out with one hand, which she ran against the side if his face. "I'm sure baby." She said before leaning forward and kissing him. It wasn't a hard kiss but it was a kiss.

"I want to make this up to you Louis, I want you change for the better, please?”

It was true, he needed to change his ways so Nicole wouldn't have to afraid if him anymore. She wanted to trust him once again. She did love him and couldn't believe she almost turned on him.
 
“I promise I will try my best” He said kissing her back before taking her hand. He gave it a kiss and then pulled her out of the room and the apartment. Now that the decision had been made he was suddenly very aware of how much time they had. The cops would be closing in and his safe house was on the other side of town. He moved her out of the house quickly carefully making sure she didn’t see the dead bodies in the police car before getting in the limo. He nodded at his driver and they quickly left pulling out and away just as sirens began to fill the air.

“We are staying at a friends house for the night” He said taking her hand and giving it a reassuring squeeze “then after we are leaving for Havanah as soon as possible are you okay?” He asked kissing her hand softly and pulling her onto his lap.

“I love you baby I never meant to hurt you” he said softly stroking her back “I haven’t been able to tell you all the pressure I’ve been under but it’s been intense the villa I managed to secure is much more low key I’ll be able to run the business there but not have to worry about any thing else but you and I it’s over looking the water and has a private beach”
 
Nicole wrapped her arms around Louis' neck and kissed him as she sat in his lap. She nodded when he said they were going to be staying in Miami for the night. Right now, she was OK with whatever he planned as long as she got to stay with him. He had promised to change and that gave her a new hope about their future.

"It sounds wonderful and perfect," she said as he described their new home in Havana. She had never been outside of Nevada on her own but with Louis, she got to see a lot more and now, she was off to another place. He really did love her if he was willing to take her with him and let her know of the risks. She had insisted she was fine with it as long as she was with him

"I'm so sorry baby.." she said in between kisses, her hips grinding against his, "I won't ever betray you again.."
 
He kissed her back deeply passionately pressing his body against hers enjoying the taste of her as well as her words. She was truly sorry it seemed and he felt a flood of relief as well as desire. It must have been a fluke nothing more she hadn’t meant to betray him she was just pressured and didn’t know what to do. He could forgive her for that understand it even she was just lost and confused and he hadn’t helped by hurting her. He shouldn’t have let his frustration get the better of him….. He shouldn’t have hit her but those details didn’t matter any more all that mattered was them and being safe.

He moaned feeling the car sliding to a stop and reluctantly pulling away “It’s okay baby just never do it again” He said stroking her hair and kissing her once more as the door opened. He stepped out and helped her nodding at one of the enforcers before going into the small little cabin. The room was qaint and small with only two burly looking men standing guard.

“She’s with me” He said nodding at them before turning to her “Nicole baby go get cleaned up and in bed I need to make some calls then I will join you” He said kissing her once more before grabbing the phone and stepping outside. H made the arrangements for her to join paying the extra money to the people he needed to pay and concluding his business. The mob bosses of Nevada were more than eager to help him because it meant him getting to Havanah and running the operation down there he had a talent for doing that they realized.

He stepped in nodding at the guards before coming back into the bed room “Nicole baby you awake?”
 
He kissed her long and hard, leaving her breathless, "I promise Louis..never again."

The enforcers. She was used to them so she didn't pay attention to them as they reached the bedroom. Nicole didn't question nor argue when Louis told her to get cleaned up for bed. She was exhausted but she needed to shower first and quickly. So when Louis left the room, she hurried and showered before changing into a skimpy matching bra and panty set for bed. It was his favorite color too, blue. She had made sure to pack it with him in mind.

Slipping into bed, she almost fell asleep immediately when the door opened and Louis entered.

"Yeah, I'm awake. Just waiting for you." She said, even though she was fighting to keep her eyes open.
 
He swallowed hard seeing he body on display and feeling his cock beginning to awaken. Before he could take her however he frowned noticing how much trouble she was having keeping her eyes open. Even though his cock was beginning to harden he forced himself to remain calm instead giving he a soft smile as he closed the door behind him. He went over kissing the top of her head before giving her a deep soul searing kiss.

“Your tired” he murmured breaking apart and smiling at her “to tired for that get some sleep baby we have the rest of our lives together for that” He gave her another deep kiss then tired intent on getting his own shower in before joining her. He showered quickly eager to get back to her and wanting to wash away the stink of the day and the memories. He felt better afterwards and as he pulled on his tight black boxers and dried off his hair he couldn’t help but feel his luck was turning around. He got the girl and soon they would be far away form all of this.

He stepped out and crawled into bed with her spooning her and cupping her tits giving them a message before breathing in her hair.

“I love you baby”
 
Of course she didn't hear him tell her that he loved her. Instead, she had succumb to her exhaustion, grateful that he sensed she was tired. Or perhaps it was just that apparent.

Nicole slept peacefully for the rest of the night. As the dawn approached, she started to dream about everything and even though she didn't see the cops get killed, she dreamt about it. The shots fired and seeing Louis standing there, holding the smoking gun. She jumped when each shot was fired.

It was then she woke with a start and rose suddenly in bed. Her breathing was rapid and she tried to calm down as she realized it was only a dream and that she was safe with Louis.

Laying back down, she tried to calm down.
 
One month later

Louis heard the alarm going off on his phone and slowly opened his eyes. The sun and birds of the tropic outside rose to greet him and he once again smiled at his good fortune before turning his gaze to the nude princess before him. He palmed his precious Nicole’s ass giving it a small little pat before he rose moving the billowing white blanket off of his body and walking naked over to the balcony. It was truly almost some thing out of a movie and he enjoyed the sights of the waves crashing against his private beach. It was hard to believe just a month ago he was in Nevada working his ass off to stay afloat. Things were so much easier here that he truly didn’t have any regrets about being here in paradise.

He turned grabbing his simple white pants and button shirt and shrugging them on. He left the shirt unbuttoned and stepped out of the room nodding to the servants cleaning. He thanked them each in Spanish as he made his way down the winding staircase and onto the patio where dinner was waiting.

“Good morning sir” Rodrigo said bowing and pulling out his chair “will miss Nicole be joining us”

“I have no idea” Louis said laughing and drinking his orange juice watching the waves and waving at the cooks “I know she was up late last night” he said his eyes sparkling with amusement.

“Yes Sir” Rodrigo said smiling “I have the morning reports for you as well in your office”

“Thank you” he said biting into his eggs “you are one of a kind”
 
Nicole was worn out. The night before had been a marathon of sex between herself and Louis. They were currently trying for a child so their sex life had increased. She had teased him that he was just using that reasoning as an excuse for having more sex.

Not that they needed a reason. Things had been going great since arriving at their new home. Her Cuban Spanish had gotten a lot better. She was in charge of the house, which was more like a mansion. Making sure the household ran smoothly...making sure that the huge dinner parties were properly staffed and the food served was the best.

The only thing she wasn't too comfortable with was the men protecting the grounds. Walking around with machine guns, armed to the teeth. None regarded her. None talked to her. She had just assumed that they were told not to. They didn't take orders for her...not that she gave any.

When going into town, Nicole either went with Louis or had her own armed escort. And it wasn't so that she just couldn't suddenly decide to go into town, it had to be planned.

But yet, she didn't question it. She had other duties to take care of....and that was Louis.

He was true to his word with his anger. He got upset sometimes but never at her.

Slowly, Nicole woke up, realizing that she was alone in bed. Sitting up, she looked was still waking up as she focused on the empty room. Looking at the time, she cursed under her breath and got out of bed. She needed to get dressed. Picking a very classy sundress, she carefully pulled her long black hair back into a simple ponytail, making sure she was put together before joining Louis for breakfast.

She kissed him as she approached the table and Louis, "Good morning baby, sorry I overslept."
 
Back
Top