LadyCibelle

Whisky7up

Really Experienced
Joined
Nov 7, 2002
Posts
247
I wasn't sure how active my wife had been here lately and I found this water cooler post from last November.

Anyway, I'm very sad to say she died on Sunday night after Cirrhosis added to her troubles and then threw in terrible Encephalopathy for her final week.

Not even 48.:(





After many months of up and down health-wise, a few visit at the hospital, a couple of overnight stay, and now I've just been sent home after a month-long hospital stay.

I've had a few times where I thought that my "regulars/friends" writer would give up on me because I was unreliable. I didn't lose my cushy:cool:, well paid:eek: job at co-moderating with Lynn, and I didn't lose my "regulars/friends" writer, I didn't even lose a single white hair.:rolleyes:

But seriously? I'm just happy to be back for now. There's no guarantee that I'll never go back to hospital, but today is a great day.

I got to sleep in my own bed, seeing my kids being MY kids, see the husband still be the big pile of mush that he is.:heart: Sigh and know that I'm safe and where I belong.
 
So sorry to hear of LadyCibelle's passing. My sincere condolences to you and your family.
 
I am sorry for your loss.

I always considered her one of the best people here.

- curl
 
So sorry to hear! :( She was very helpful with editing questions I had a while back.

:rose:
 
RIP Sweet Lady. You will be missed. Hadn't talked to you in ages, but I have never forgotten you. :rose:

Condolences to your husband and family as well.

May you have peace and happiness in the Hereafter, wherever that is.
 
I am so saddened to read of your loss, as she was a help to me and I know others as well with questions we had. I lost a partner of many years recently and there is never any way of getting over it. All I have found of any help, is living life one day at a time, surviving... as they would have wanted. My sincerest condolences... Josie :rose:
 
Wow, this hurts quite a bit. She helped me with my writing quite a ways back. My condolences to you. :(
 
I am so sorry for your loss. I had chatted with her several times and every time I would not hear back for an extended period I wondered if she were just very sick or...so I guess this is the or.

Again so sorry, she was a wonderful person.
 
Like everyone else here, I also offer my sincere condolences for your loss.

I've been married to a wonderful woman for almost 30 years and the thought of losing her breaks my heart so I can only imagine how the reality of your less has affected you. There are truly no words I can offer to quell the sense of solitude and knowing she no longer suffers lifts only so much weight from the burden you carry.

The only comfort I can offer is my perspective on the matter. She is not gone, but rather exists behind a veil of reality that most of us cannot see through. However, if you listen with your heart, you can still hear her and feel the love.

Again, you have my sympathy and best wishes.

Regards,
PTW
 
I'm so sorry to hear this, and offer my condolences and sympathies as well.

:rose::rose:
 
Back
Top