Fetish you are interested in, but have never tried

Mine is belt spanking....I love being spanked with a number of different implements as well as the good old fashioned hand, but I have never tried a belt. There is something about belt spanking which I find very appealing. I think it is the fact the belt is always available so there is a certain immediacy to it. It fits nicely with the sort of 'power dynamic' role play I enjoy. I like the idea of assuming an 'over the desk' position and then enjoying the anticipation as you hear the clink behind you of a belt being unbuckled.

Yep. That's the one.

;)
 
I can relate so much to your post! Like you, I love being a girl, but sometimes I wish I could experience the feeling of having one and using it, mostly on a male. However, I would like to know the sensations that a guy feels when he is inside a female. Maybe I don't feel so strange now! :)


Pm me let chat about this
 
I want to be on my hands and knees and have someone tongue around my asshole then finally fuck me with the tip of her/his tongue while reaching under me and stroking my cock.
 
I have a way of making things happen, so my list isn't too long. Someday, though, I'd like to have a hardcore masochist to play with, permission to leave marks anywhere I like, and a nice isolated place to spend a couple of days. I've had each of these by itself, but never all three at once.
 
Last edited:
Interested in...

So though I have been lucky enough to have a lot of my fetishes fulfilled the ones that remain on my sex bucket list make me seem practically virginal! I have always wanted to be fucked in my ass....for some reason it hasn't happened yet. I have always wanted to play, or rather have someone use me to play with hot wax....I think it looks sexy on boobs and pussy lips...and imagine it would be an exciting sensation. Lastly a weekend getting freely used as an object of pleasure to be used and pushed in my submission plays big in my fantasies....maybe one day....little cabin in the woods?
 
New fantasy

I recently heard of a new perversion that I can't get out of my mind, the San Franciscian Kiss. Two men masturbating together the first one to cum presses the head of his cock against the ureathra of the other and shoots his cum up the other guys cock. Looking for someone who's tried this or some pictures.
 
I have a way of making things happen, so my list isn't too long. Someday, though, I'd like to have a hardcore masochist to play with, permission to leave marks anywhere I like, and a nice isolated place to spend a couple of days. I've had each of these by itself, but never all three at once.

I'm in the same boat. If something turns me on... I want to do it as soon as possible.

As far as looking for a hard core masochist.... perhaps o should send you my address...
 
I'm in the same boat. If something turns me on... I want to do it as soon as possible.

As far as looking for a hard core masochist.... perhaps o should send you my address...

Too bad Neptune is so far from California...
;)
(And it's so cold here too.)
 
Last edited:
My wife and I tried outdoor sex once while we were dating. We were both crazy aroused, but it was so hot and I was so dehydrated that I couldn't get it up. It was very embarrassing... We've never tried it. Although one of her fantasies is sex on a beach. We'll get to that one someday.

My wife and I have had a few outdoor adventures. The funniest one was in a local park. She was kneeling over me, skirt over my head, my tongue busily working, when a cop showed up. He had to fill out a bunch of paperwork, but otherwise was intent on letting us go. After all was said and done, he said "Yeah, my wife is always trying to get me to do it outdoors."
 
Being smothered by a group of women in tight satin and lace panties. Properly hard as well. Really grind down on my face.
 
Mine have been mentioned, I think.

Would definitely like to serve a group of women. I remember a Penthouse letter about a guy waiting hand and foot on a group of older gals who could use him as they saw fit. Another about a guy being dressed as a girl and forced to serve his girlfriend and her friends. I thing that letter ended with one of them calling their boyfriend over and the writer had to blow and fuck him while dressed (with all the girls watching).

I had an older, seriously ugly, boss once. I used to fantasize about him forcing me to blow him under his desk while other people were in the room.

Sharing a cock with my wife. Him fucking me while I fucked her. Her pushing my head down on his cock.

Visiting a sex club and fucking my wife while others watched.

I've done candle wax, hot/cold, creampies (former gf). Would love to snowball. I've jerked off in front of a woman.

The wife was open to doing me with a strap-on when we were dating, but never seemed to get off on it, so it just faded out.

No-holds barred orgy would be good. I've always fantasized about adult hide and seek. You get a group of folk open to anything, and when "it" catches someone, they have to do whatever "it" wants.

I could go on, but I have to stroke myself now.
 
Being smothered by a group of women in tight satin and lace panties. Properly hard as well. Really grind down on my face.

Yeah, I can go with that, to be at the mercy of a group of very horny women.
 
I have a "friend" that is REALLY into a MMF fantasy, and I have to say it is growing on me.

Sucking off a woman wearing a strapon is one that is deliciously naughty too, and doesn't involve me taking a cum shot in the mouth :rolleyes:
 
I have a "friend" that is REALLY into a MMF fantasy, and I have to say it is growing on me.

Sucking off a woman wearing a strapon is one that is deliciously naughty too, and doesn't involve me taking a cum shot in the mouth :rolleyes:



;)
Sounds hot....mmf. AND the strap on sucking.....
 
I can relate so much to your post! Like you, I love being a girl, but sometimes I wish I could experience the feeling of having one and using it, mostly on a male. However, I would like to know the sensations that a guy feels when he is inside a female. Maybe I don't feel so strange now! :)

Oh, my --- such a delicious fantasy! Even better when you make it come true!

Look for a strap-on designed like a V with one end shaped like a bulb which slips inside you and which feels so-o-o-o very good nudging against that special spot as you first thrust forward to bury the shaft (which is the other end of the V) into his lubed and willing opening. Feels wonderful, too, as you back the shaft almost all the way out of him before thrusting again.

M-m-m-m, such a naughty, sexy, delicious role reversal!

Maybe the best is pushing completely inside him and then squirming against his firm butt. That sexy move not only tends to your G-spot, but the strategically-placed ridges on the inventive toy can really do a number on your clit.

The orgasms can take your breath away. The mind-trip is equally arousing, especially the first time you see yourself in the mirror with your lovely, stiff shaft jutting proudly up from your crotch, and then the first time you see the look on his face when he realizes what you're wearing and what it means.

And, yes, watching the shaft slip slowly inside him, hearing that first moan escape from between his lips as you press inside . . . well, you can just imagine!

There are authors here on lit who spin out lusty tales of the build-up, the act, and the intense emotional and physical satisfaction in donning a pretend cock and experiencing the crazysexy act of sliding inside your man and . . .
 
Being a prostitute for one night.

I imagine it to be an offer I couldn't refuse, and for one night I have to stay naked and service everyone in a room full of people men and women.

They would remain clothed until it's their turn to fuck me.
 
Back
Top