Never on Sunday

I would say awesome, but it is damn hard to use superlatives with it. And awesome alone doesn't do your pics justice.

I would say awesome, but it is damn hard to use superlatives with it. And awesome alone doesn't do your pics justice.
*grins* Thank you! What a sweet compliment! (p.s. I happen to be a fan of your writing, fyi)
Love the new pics sexy!! I am well, & hope you/family are also!!
Thank you, sweetie! Everybody is well and constantly interrupting my perv time, as usual! I hope you had a great holiday weekend!

Seems ridiculous! Luckily, my wife beater was out and about, along with Sunset1010's camera, so there is pictorial proof that I was out playing this weekend. :D These were taken at Sunset's pool, btw. It's like being in the Garden of Eden, but with a Tiki Bar.
mmmmm ... your wet t-shirt contributes substantially to the Garrden of Eden effect :D

Tushy Tuesday!

I haven't posted one of these in awhile, so I thought this would be a good opportunity to take advantage of alliteration day. *dork*

This is another white wife beater pic from Sunset's Splash Session the other night. I clearly have a polka dot fetish! :cattail:

I haven't posted one of these in awhile, so I thought this would be a good opportunity to take advantage of alliteration day. *dork*

This is another white wife beater pic from Sunset's Splash Session the other night. I clearly have a polka dot fetish! :cattail:

Butt, butt, butt; ah nice one Ella!!

:D My favorite day of the week :devil:

(I'll tell you a secret: the gate is always unlocked! Just remember, clothing is optional...the sign on the gate states that clearly!)

I think you know what my choice will be:devil:

Thank you, Ace! Nice of you to stop in to say hello.:kiss:

You stay just like that, let me swing in behind:devil:

lol! Why, thank you! It's all Sunset's fault! (maybe you should thank her!!)
She's corrupted you! (I know, you were corrupted a long time ago!)
It looks like you both had quite a fun evening. Next time I'm in PA (this weekend in fact), can I join both of you? :devil: ;)

Butt, butt, butt; ah nice one Ella!!
*giggles* Thanks, PA! Like how my sunburn is showing there? lol!
:D My favorite day of the week :devil:
Any day when the top of your desk is cleared off is your favorite day of the week, isn't it??:devil:
You stay just like that, let me swing in behind:devil:
Mmmm...I like it when you make me an offer I can't refuse...;)
She's corrupted you! (I know, you were corrupted a long time ago!)
It looks like you both had quite a fun evening. Next time I'm in PA (this weekend in fact), can I join both of you? :devil: ;)
It's funny...I think we have a tendency to bring out the kink in each other! We both have a naughty streak that's a mile wide! Hey, I'm around this weekend, we'll just have to check with Miss Sunset!

Happy Hour

Hey, it's 5 o'clock somewhere, right? I was behind the bar and had a wardrobe malfunction...and Sunset was right there with her phone! lol!:eek:

Attachments

• It's Miller Time!.jpg
    It's Miller Time!.jpg
    33.7 KB · Views: 564
Hey, it's 5 o'clock somewhere, right? I was behind the bar and had a wardrobe malfunction...and Sunset was right there with her phone! lol!:eek:

A pair of tits and a beer. What more can a guy want?

I think that you get "bartender of the night" for that kind of service. And, damn I take the best pics LOL!

A pair of tits and a beer. What more can a guy want?
I see you're going to fit right in here! Welcome!
I think that you get "bartender of the night" for that kind of service. And, damn I take the best pics LOL!
Hey, I was just trying to ensure that everyone had a Grady Tone! And yes, you DO take the best pics!!:kiss::kiss:

As for the other post on the thread from our newest Spammer...I feel like I have "arrived" on the Lit AmPic board...first time I have been spammed! Now GET THE FUCK OUT!!

I see you're going to fit right in here! Welcome!

Hey, I was just trying to ensure that everyone had a Grady Tone! And yes, you DO take the best pics!!:kiss::kiss:

As for the other post on the thread from our newest Spammer...I feel like I have "arrived" on the Lit AmPic board...first time I have been spammed! Now GET THE FUCK OUT!!
Did someone mention SPAM??????

She is a great American. And your wardrobe can malfunction around me any time:D

Back