Hi Looking to meet GLBT in Virginia

tokkii

Virgin
I am a very outgoing guy, that loves meeting new people and experiencing everything at least one time. I do not want to come off, or sound too bold but I am looking for us to have a fantastic time together! So if you are interested in what I have to offer, or if you want to have an experience you will never forget, then meet with me ASAP! I live in Woodbridge VA. I am 53, 5ft 11 in. I work for the US Army. I lived in Korea for 5 years and Japan for 8. I visited Philippines often on vacation. My best times were spent at Clark/Angeles. I like to play outdoors, I am SCUBA diver, I play golf and enjoy hiking. I enjoy Karaoke, visiting hot springs and enjoying the beach. I have traveled all over Europe and do enjoy traveling and meeting new friends. The heart wants what the heart wants. Life is too short to worry about how God made us and how we are different. Love will overcome all physical differences. I am a man and I love and admire ladies for the wonderful, sensuous, and beautiful people they are. <3 <3 <3

Back