The Scottish servant girl (closed)

Lady Catherine remained silent, huffing and puffing.

"Good. We have silence. I am glad we understand each other. If anyone speaks without being allowed to speak, this tasty little bottom will get 20 lashes, no questions asked. I hope I am making myself clear. Nod if you understand!" he said as he looked at Andrew.

Andrew nodded, his fury evident in his gaze. The man then moved in front of Maisie, and slowly took his gloves off as he studied her naked body top to bottom.

"I see what all the fuss is about!" he said as he extended his hand, caressing the side of her breast. "You WOULD make a beautiful queen... fair, slender, full of lust and vitality... producing many little princes and princesses..." he went on as he caressed her breast, running the tip of his index finger over her nipple, making it bounce. "You think you are worthy of royal robes?" the man asked her pointedly as he squeezed her nipple between two fingers.
 
Maisie bit her tongue against the scream that wanted to issue forth as the man reached out and touched her breast. She whimpered, her eyes staring up into his as he declared that she would make a beautiful queen. His finger flicked her nipple, the nub bouncing under the man’s gaze as he asked if she thought she were worthy of royal robes.

“Our king has declared that I am worthy, so yes, I do believe I am.” She answered in a soft voice, the breath in her lungs catching as the man squeezed her nipple roughly between his fingers. “Which would mean that you, sir, are committing treason touching your future queen and binding your future king.”

She let out a cry of pain as her nipple was suddenly pinched and twisted, her arms pulling at her bonds as she ripped her gaze away from her captor. Without thinking about it, she raised her knee sharply, catching the man squarely between his thighs. She had a certain satisfaction at the sound that the man had made as his manhood came under attack.
 
The man groaned and winced in pain from Maisie's strike, taking a few steps back, but managing to stay on his feet.

"Future whore queen!" he growled as he struggled to breathe. "Tie her legs!" he shouted.

Two men sprang forward and tied her legs apart.

"Your belt: five lashes on her ass. Don't break her skin!" he instructed.

The man nodded and removed his thick belt, positioning himself slightly behind Maisie. He struck her once, barely making a sound.

"Harder, you fool!" the leader grunted, still wincing in pain.

The second blow was harder, delivering a sting to her ass.

"How does it feel to be belted like a common whore?" the leader hissed at Maisie just as the third blow came.
 
Maisie struggled and kicked as the two men sprang forward and bound her spread wide apart. She was panting with a mixture of fear and exertion as the order came to lash her. She struggled against her bonds then, jerking at the ropes that bound her as a man removed his belt and positioned himself behind her.

Her struck her once, the belt barely making contact as the leader demanded that she be hit harder. When the second blow came, she let out a yelp, her bottom on fire as the man hissed out insults to her. She didn’t respond, her mind focused on getting through the remaining three strikes. The third had her wincing again, the four had her crying out loudly, and by the fifth she had tears of pain in her eyes.

“Just because you take the belt to me doesn’t make me a common whore!” She growled through gritted teeth, her eyes turning towards Andrew. “I am a captive against my will. I am not your whore.”
 
The man slowly recovered from the pain and he came face to face with Maisie.

"Oh, I intend to do far more than just taking the belt to you, my princess!" he grinned. "We will have our own wedding celebrations!" he said as he grabbed her breasts in his hands, hardening her nipples between his fingers.

"My men need to be rewarded for the success of your capture... So we will play a little game!" he said as he tweaked her nipples. "I will let you choose what happens next! Either you ask me to suck your nipples and rub your pussy, or... I ask three of my men to fuck lady Catherine until they all cum inside her! What will it be? Speak only to make the choice. Speak anything else and you'll get 20 lashes. Oh, and if it's the first choice, ask nicely, like you want it!" he said grinning.
 
Maisie felt the color drain from her face. What kind of choice was he asking her to make? Either she allowed herself to be defiled or she let her aunt take the brunt of the punishment. She didn’t know what to do. If she allowed Catherine to take the punishment, she knew her aunt would forgive her. Still…she didn’t know if she could do that.

As her nipples were pinched and pulled, a yelp escaping her lips at the harsh treatment this man was showing her. “I want you to suck my nipples and rub my pussy, sir.” She said softly, a cry of anguish issuing from the lips of Lara and Andrew.

Maisie could feel her cheeks burning with rage and embarrassment as the men in the room started to laugh. She turned her gaze from the man in front of her towards the floor, unable to meet his eyes anymore.

“Maybe you’ll fill her belly with the future king of Scotland, sir!” One of the men joked, laughing harder as William rattled at his bonds. “Since she’s a willing little whore.”
 
"Wouldn't that be nice? My bastard son, heir to the throne!" the leader grinned as his fingers found Maisie's pussy lips, caressing them gently. "I shall do as you ask, my princess!" he said and took her nipple in his mouth, running his soft tongue over her nipple, while expertly rubbing her clit.

"They wouldn't let a bastard rule, would they?" the man intervened.

"Who would tell he's a bastard? Would they admit their queen was fucked like a common whore? Surely not!" another commented.

"That wouldn't make a very good dinner conversation!" another scoffed, met by everyone's laughter.

Andrew watched the scene, squirming in his bonds, his face red with rage and embarrassment as he felt his cock hardening. He wanted desperately to try to negotiate, but he resisted. He could not risk 20 lashes on Maisie's ass. He watched as the leader sucked her nipples and rubbed her clit, gasping for air as his cock throbbed.

"Is she getting wet, milord?" one of them asked with a grin.
 
Maisie burned brightly as the man’s fingers found her pussy, rubbing it with a gentle motion. She gasped, her cheek pressing tightly against her outstretched arm as she clenched her eyes tightly closed. She whimpered as she felt his mouth at her breast, suckling on her nipple as his fingers focused in on her clit.

She was getting wet. It was incredibly mortifying, but she couldn’t help the way that her body responded to what this man was doing. She panted, struggling with herself to not let him win.

“She’s wet like a little whore!” One of the men called out, the others joining him in intense laughter. “She’ll be begging him for it soon enough.”

Edina kept quiet as she slowly worked her slender hands against the hole of the stocks. Her eyes glanced back and forth between the men that were surrounding her, their attention firmly on the way the man molested Maisie. Her wrists were growing slick with blood as her skin chafed in her duty. She had to be free. If she were free, she would run for help.
 
The leader was moving from one breast to the other, slowly licking, sucking, teasing. She was torturing her with pleasure, and his fingers were working on her clit with evident dexterity.

"It looks like the prince enjoys watching!" one of the men scoffed, all eyes turning to Andrew's aching erection.

He could have died of embarrassment and seething anger. For a second he spotted Edina looking at him, and noticed what she was trying to do.

"Let's give him something to see then!" the leader said and looked up at Maisie. "Now tell me how wet you are and ask me to finger-fuck your slutty little cunt!"

As all eyes turned to Maisie, Andrew held his gaze on Edina and gently shook his head. What she was trying to do was too dangerous. Even if she got her hand out, they would kill her for sure.
 
Maisie let out a little yelp as the leader insisted that she tell everyone how wet she was. She shook her head, unable to do so. Her cheeks were burning bright as his fingers pressed and pinched at her throbbing little clit. Without much more from him, she was sure that she would cum.

“No!” Maisie cried out, unable to tell him what he wanted. “Get your hands off me, you rotten pig!” She couldn’t help the words as they poured forth and she turned her eyes towards his.

“I will have your head before this is done and if you decide to kill me before that, I promise you that my brothers will hunt you to the ends of this Earth. Any punishment they see fight to give you will be far worse than anything I could ever dream of!”

She was panting with the force of her anger, her eyes blazing as tears gathered and fell down her cheeks.
 
The leader stood and looked her in the eyes.

"Now, see, that's not what I asked you to say! If you had done what I asked, you would have had an orgasm. Instead you'll have this!" he said and pointed at one of his men, asking him: "Which one of those three do you want to fuck?"

"This one!" the man grinned as he pointed at Lara.

"Very well. Fuck her!" the leader agreed.

The man stripped of his clothes and got behind Lara, wasting no time before he pushed his cock into Lara's pussy, making her groan.

"The next one will be your aunt! And if you mention your brothers or any other kind of threat, I'll put a baby in your belly!" the leader said to Maisie. "Now where were we?" he asked, while the other man began to fuck Lara deeply.
 
Lara groaned, her eyes clenching shut as the man mounted her with a thrust of his cock. She panted, her fists clenched tightly as his strong fingers wrapped around her hips and he used her body as she was held immobile. She moaned, she cheeks blazing brightly as everyone in the room heard the sounds of her defilement.

Maisie whimpered as the man threatened her again, telling her that he’d put a baby in her belly. No, she thought to herself. She couldn’t allow that. As the sounds of fucking filled the air, Maisie gasped as the man’s fingers found their way back to her hard, throbbing clit.

“Please don’t make me do this. I beg you.” She whimpered softly, her eyes locking on his as she begged.
 
"Lighter on the threats... but still not what I wanted to hear!" the man said while rubbing her clit.

He turned to another one of his men: "Which one do you want to fuck?"

"This one!" the man pointed to Edina.

"Very well. You can fuck her!" the leader said and returned to suck on Maisie's nipple.

The man disrobed quickly and moved behind Edina, pushing his cock deep in her pussy, making her shout in surprise.

"Now, let's see if you can now tell me what I wanted to hear! Or auntie is going to get what your guard gave her earlier, except you'll get to watch!" he said as he licked her nipples.
 
Edina cried out as another of the men started to fuck her roughly. Pressed against the wooden stocks, she locked her eyes on William, holding onto his gaze as she was taken against her will. She needed his reassurance, to believe that it was all going to be okay as the man took from her.

Maisie was nearly hysterical as the man’s head settled back upon her nipples, suckling and nipping at the tender buds as he demanded that she give him what he wanted to hear. She shivered, tears coursing down her cheeks as she glanced at Andrew and saw the rage on his face. It gave her comfort to know that her husband wanted to kill this man.

“Please, finger fuck me, sir. I’m wet and willing. Please give me pleasure.” She begged him nicely, telling him what he wanted to hear.
 
All the men clapped and cheered at Maisie's words.

"You were right, milord. She is a dirty little whore!" one of them shouted as he laughed.

"Very well, my princess, I shall give you want you want!" he said and pushed one finger in her wet pussy, moving it slowly in and out, rubbing her clit with his thumb on each upward stroke. He continued to lick her nipples with steady determination, while the other two men fucked Lara and Edina.

William looked at Edina and locked his gaze with hers, his face red in anger. His anger grew as his cock got harder, watching Edina being fucked roughly. He looked around the room to see if there was anything he could do, any weakness he could exploit. He turned to David, who also watched Lara and Maisie, his cock also hard and throbbing. The situation did not look good for them, but he tried to hide his desperation as he looked at Edina.

"Tell me what a wet little whore you are. Tell me how much you like being finger-fucked!" the leader groaned as he added another finger in her cunt.
 
Maisie whimpered as a finger pushed deep into her pussy, slowly moving in and out in time with his thumb rubbing her clit. She blushed deeply, panting as she squirmed in her bonds. His lips feasted on her young body, teasing her nipples with determination as he drove her towards the orgasm he wanted to rip from her.

“I’m a wet whore.” She whimpered as he stretched her passage with another finger. “I enjoy being finger fucked. Please, sir, make me cum.”

As a third finger slid into her pussy, she knew it wasn’t long before she exploded. Not that she wanted to, but he played her body so perfectly that she knew she wouldn’t last. Maisie turned her head to the side, locking her gaze on Andrew. Please forgive me, my lord, she thought to herself as she started at her husband.
 
Maisie's words came out of her mouth with such sensuality, that nobody cheered mockingly. They were all suddenly wanting to fuck her. They looked at her as she was being finger-fucked hard, entranced by her powerful sexuality. Even the men fucking Lara and Edina looked at her.

Andrew locked gaze with her and displayed a reassuring and defying smile on his face. He nodded to her and licked his lips. "Cum!" he almost said out loud to her, but no sound came out of his mouth.

"I will, my little whore!" the leader groaned as his fingers fucked her increasingly wet pussy. "And when you cum, I want you to thank me nicely!" he said as he continued to move his fingers inside her, licking and sucking her nipples.
 
Maisie cooed in pleasure, her eyes fluttering close as she saw Andrew’s acceptance of her situation and the strong desire he had for her to cum. She let out a little squeal, her body tensing in her bonds as the man before her continued to suck on her breasts and fuck her with a steady rhythm.

She bucked once, her body trembling before a cry was ripped from her lips and she came on the man’s fingers. She shook and jerked at the bonds that held her in place. Whimpering, her eyes opened and she found herself staring at Andrew through the haze of pleasure.

“Thank you, sir.” She murmured, her words meant for her husband only in the secret little moment that they shared.
 
The leader stood, and looked at her with satisfaction in his eyes. He turned to the other two who were fucking Lara and Edina.

"Enough. Leave them alone!" he said.

They grunted, disappointed that they weren't allowed to cum. The leader then turned to Maisie and pushed two of his fingers in her mouth, making her taste her juices.

"Now you need a cock! A woman like you cannot cum so hard and not get a cock in her juicy cunt. I will let you choose who will fuck you. Anyone here except your husband, of course. Who will it be?" he asked.
 
Maisie gasped as his fingers were pushed between her lips, the taste of her own pussy heavy on his skin. She whimpered as he forced her to suck him clean before he insisted that she needed to be fucked by a hard cock. She shivered, whimpering as he told her to choose anyone but her husband.

“William.” She said without hesitation. If he were freed, maybe he could do something about their situation.

“Oh! It looks like the little whore has something for her brother-in-law!” One of the men called out, joined by the cat calls of the others. “Looks like she has her eyes on the other Stewart’s long, hard cock.”
 
"That didn't take you long to think about!" he grinned. "No hesitation whatsoever. Tell me, you little whore. Did you fuck your brother-in-law before? If you lie to me I'll know. And I'll cut his balls off."

He pressed his lips onto hers, kissing her deeply.

"Tell me the truth. Did you fuck him?" he asked.
 
Maisie was in tears as the man threatened her again and she gasped as he pressed his lips against hers, kissing her deeply. She jerked her head away from his, panting as he demanded to know the truth from her.

“Yes.” She said softly, her voice full of anguish as she admitted that she’d fucked William in front of all the men.

There were loud cat calls, laughter, and Maisie wished that the floor would open beneath her and swallow her whole.
 
The leader let the laughs and scoffs die down and looked her in the eye.

"I appreciate you telling me the truth. That is a very good start. Even if that means you're a dirty little whore!" he said and gave her breast a light spanking.

"Untie her!" he said to his men, who did as they were told. "If you try anything, you will regret it!"

He took her by the hand and dragged her between David and Rory. Both had raging hard-ons.

"What about them? Did you fuck any of them? Or both? Don't lie!" he asked.
 
Maisie was in hysterics as she was untied, her wrist caught in the man’s strong grip as he pulled her between David and Rory. She glanced at her brother and then at Rory before looking back at the man. Could she admit to him that she’d fucked her own brother?

She shook her head quickly. “No, sir. Neither of them.” She knew David could keep the secret. She didn’t think she could bare it if that information was made public.
 
The man turned her towards him.

"You're lying. But I'll let you off this one, since you came so nicely for me. That is your reward!" he said and then he pulled her away from David and Rory until she faced William.

"Now get on your knees and suck his cock! Get it nice and ready for your horny little cunt!" he said and released her from his grip.
 
Back
Top