PM asshattery

Penalty schmenalty....I'm sick of it. So sick of it I've considered on more than one occasion just to send my personal email to those I think give a Shit and exiting the Lit Forum altogether. I'll miss those I've made connections with, but así es la vida. Only problem with that is I happen to Like my nom de plume.... And have pretty much corned the market on it..:D If I choose to disappear so will RA... *sniff* *sniff* and since I'd come back as a male alt "AdiposeAdonis" just doesn't have the same ring to it... :D

I think you've nailed it. :cool:

Likely. Boyfriend has his BVDs in such a twist, he's gone and created a new thread about it.

The irony of this is that in his rush to castigate female Litsters, he failed to notice that the originator of the HT PM Asshat thread is a guy! :D

Hey Ed - are you twathead or azzhat? Inquiring minds and all that! :cool:

Here's an idea, ladies. Since you all despise asshat PMs, and Mr.Skin so enjoys them, why don't you all just forward your asshat PMs to Mr.Skin? That way, he can reply to all the lovely cock pics and lame come-ons for you, and you can remain the unsullied vestal PM virgins that you all should be.

See there, a plan that makes everyone happy, no one offends Mr.Skin's delicate sensibilities, and no one has to put up with PM asshats. Everyone is a winner!

Here's an idea, ladies. Since you all despise asshat PMs, and Mr.Skin so enjoys them, why don't you all just forward your asshat PMs to Mr.Skin? That way, he can reply to all the lovely cock pics and lame come-ons for you, and you can remain the unsullied vestal PM virgins that you all should be.

See there, a plan that makes everyone happy, no one offends Mr.Skin's delicate sensibilities, and no one has to put up with PM asshats. Everyone is a winner!

:heart:

NM, that's the best idea I've heard in a long time! I knew there's a reason we keep you around!

I'm in. Anybody else? :D

I get my fair share of them but really, it is the internet and a sex site so should I expect less? My biggest gripe is when I have said no or not interested thank you, and the pm'er goes from an attempt to be arousing to being an outright turd and it does not stop until the ignore function is used. It might be nice if when someone is put on ignore, if they try and send a pm it comes back with a message that they are on that person's iggy list and therefor the pm cannot go thru. Guess it comes with the sight tho huh?

I get my fair share of them but really, it is the internet and a sex site so should I expect less? My biggest gripe is when I have said no or not interested thank you, and the pm'er goes from an attempt to be arousing to being an outright turd and it does not stop until the ignore function is used. It might be nice if when someone is put on ignore, if they try and send a pm it comes back with a message that they are on that person's iggy list and therefor the pm cannot go thru. Guess it comes with the sight tho huh?
I think that would probably be a gateway to making lays and harassing the hell out of us.

Most of the time I delete. If one is especially ridiculous, I post here then delete. Sometimes I even respond if they seem sincere and halfway intelligent - and don't appear to be looking for wank fodder. I've even made some good friends that way.

Penalty schmenalty....I'm sick of it. So sick of it I've considered on more than one occasion just to send my personal email to those I think give a Shit and exiting the Lit Forum altogether. I'll miss those I've made connections with, but así es la vida. Only problem with that is I happen to Like my nom de plume.... And have pretty much corned the market on it..:D If I choose to disappear so will RA... *sniff* *sniff* and since I'd come back as a male alt "AdiposeAdonis" just doesn't have the same ring to it... :D

We would miss you RA. And I think I dated Adipose Adonis briefly in the 80s. . . .

Some people are just douches. You can either let them ruin your day, or you can make fun of them until they cry. A third choice is always grabbing them by the face and pushing them down, but deserved or no, that one should be used sparingly as it gets one in trouble with John Q Law, who I also dated briefly in the 80s.

Sorry for the silly--It's either laugh or cry today and cried so much my damn head hurts--so to the sillymobile.

Either way, don't leave us--we need all the snark we can get.

Awe, thank you Dahhhhlink....
I think I'm around for a while, though..:D I can think of no other venue as intelligent for my stand up..:rose:

Anywho...I'll get right on writing you a nice juicy cock-grabber of a story, RJ...

As soon as I get my walk on outside...

Oh, don't leave RA! That would be a shame!

I guess I'm just lucky...I really don't receive very many asshat PM's. Almost everyone I talk to is super nice, and we have good conversations...or, perhaps I am just easy to please?

The couple I have had, that might be considered for this category, were obvious "bulk mail" and I've ignored, or ditto to the messages that are just a list of personal attributes like height, hair color, build, etc. but by the large majority, I've found the guys to be super nice and polite.

Sorry for the silly--It's either laugh or cry today and cried so much my damn head hurts--so to the sillymobile.

Oh no! Hugs, Saucy. I hope it isn't Hobbes.

Edit: I just checked the Isolated Blurts thread. I'm so sorry. And yes, that tech is fucktard and a half. :mad:

Last edited:
RA quoth:
very good example. !
why thank you, RA!

RA quoth:
'm not sure why this concept is lost upon so many people...???:confused:
i'm gonna go with overinflated sense of entitlement. sound about right?

emerson quoth:
it has a feature which will search out repeated patterns in messages to deal with the asshideous copier paster, and a spelling / grammar checker - current working name "prasa filter"
bwa-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha! genius!

geronimo appleby quoth:
send the PMs to me via email. i'll use some in my book.
darn it, you beat me to it! [curses]

ed

send the PMs to me via email. i'll use some in my book.

darn it, you beat me to it! [curses]

ed

Hell NO... You all send them to ME!!! I know exactly how to take care of them.. I got connections.. and a big old hairy dick...which will be posted as soon as I get 100 posts..

Maybe I'll post one of me and my pony out back

I keep her tied to the stable door..

That counts as bondage, right?

Back