PM asshattery

Well this one was a first :

Strip naked, apply red lipstick. Using the lipstick write wh on your right cheek, re on your left. Form a big O with your mouth and take a photo of yourself with face and tits clearly visible. Get me that photo.

Lovely, asshole.

OH HELL NO!

I'm sorry you got that Aurantica..that makes me want to cry actually:(

How fucking ignorant!!!!! :mad:

Then some of these idiots wonder why women hate men..well hmm..:rolleyes:

:rose:

OH HELL NO!

I'm sorry you got that Aurantica..that makes me want to cry actually:(

How fucking ignorant!!!!! :mad:

Then some of these idiots wonder why women hate men..well hmm..:rolleyes:

:rose:
Yeah, that was a first message. Yeah it sucked. But I wanted to screw with him so I sent him this back:

" Did you get my pic?"

He didnt message back.

LoL! Sheeshka.."what kind of mexican are you"?

And seriously, my profile says "Latina" that doesn't make me Mexican LoL

I swear..LoL:rolleyes:

Ok stop laughing i can hear you! ;)

He may as well have just said, "What share of brown are you?"

What a fucking idiot. Seriously, that's the best one I've seen here. Oh man. I absolutely love it.

He may as well have just said, "What share of brown are you?"

What a fucking idiot. Seriously, that's the best one I've seen here. Oh man. I absolutely love it.

Right LoL or "What kind of mexican do you speak" LMAO

:)

Strip naked, apply red lipstick. Using the lipstick write wh on your right cheek, re on your left. Form a big O with your mouth and take a photo of yourself with face and tits clearly visible. Get me that photo.

Lovely, asshole.

Now, I'm sure that done in the proper context, writing WHORE on your body could be a great turn on. :D You just don't see it that way yet.

My favourite is that he said "get me that photo". I like the way he worded that. So bossy. :) Pure amazingness.

I have to ask, did you get him that photo or not?!?!

Lovely, asshole.

Now, I'm sure that done in the proper context, writing WHORE on your body could be a great turn on. :D You just don't see it that way yet.

My favourite is that he said "get me that photo". I like the way he worded that. So bossy. :) Pure amazingness.

I have to ask, did you get him that photo or not?!?!

You should have sent him something... just not with WHORE. You could have sent:

IGNORANT
..TWAT

And instead of your "O" face, use a filthy, hairy, sweaty arse. Pmann may be able to hook you up with a rat or hummingbird arse, but you'd need a fine tip on the lippy, and you'd have to write small.

Lovely, asshole.

HolyfuckingJeebusonaRitzcracker!!!!!!!!

Write back to him and ask how he'd feel if someone talked to his sister that way.

Then again, maybe he doesn't have a sister. He could be some kind of half-human spawn.

Ick. Belch.

My little contribution to this thread:

29 male, married, wife is out of town for the weekend.

Any interest in chatting?

HolyfuckingJeebusonaRitzcracker!!!!!!!!

Write back to him and ask how he'd feel if someone talked to his sister that way.

Then again, maybe he doesn't have a sister. He could be some kind of half-human spawn.

Ick. Belch.

Hey Ms.Quote :rose:

Right, or how about if someone spoke to his mom in that manner? :rolleyes:

What a scumbag.

Hey Ms.Quote :rose:

Right, or how about if someone spoke to his mom in that manner? :rolleyes:

What a scumbag.
I don't care if he's 20, 40, or 60. I bet if his Mom knew he was speaking to women like that she'd kick his ass.

I got one a few minutes ago. This isn't verbatim, but it gets the point across.

Hi, I'm (female name) from (state). I'm (age), and I'd like to chat with you here. Please PM.

For the record, I have no problem chatting or PMing with people I know - male or female. I'll even respond (very rarely though) to the occasional well-spoken unsolicited PM.

First of all, I don't fall for the old female name trick. Second, that's not enough to entice me to chat or PM with someone. It takes a little more effort than that.

I got one a few minutes ago. This isn't verbatim, but it gets the point across.

Hi, I'm (female name) from (state). I'm (age), and I'd like to chat with you here. Please PM.

For the record, I have no problem chatting or PMing with people I know - male or female. I'll even respond (very rarely though) to the occasional well-spoken unsolicited PM.

First of all, I don't fall for the old female name trick. Second, that's not enough to entice me to chat or PM with someone. It takes a little more effort than that.

You think it was a guy pretending again? LMAO!

Some of the ones i get, i think it's guys pretending-i mean seriously, how many susans and pams are on this site? LMAO Honestly..

You think it was a guy pretending again? LMAO!

Some of the ones i get, i think it's guys pretending-i mean seriously, how many susans and pams are on this site? LMAO Honestly..
How did you know her name?!? I could swear I didn't include it! ROFL

Nah, I'm sure it was a woman. Nobody lies on the internet! :rolleyes:

How did you know her name?!? I could swear I didn't include it! ROFL

Nah, I'm sure it was a woman. Nobody lies on the internet! :rolleyes:

LMAO! If i had a dollar for every susan and pam, girl, i'd be living a Trump lifestyle LoL

Oh and "mary" is another one that pops up alot..

Nah of course they don't!

Wait wait wait! You mean those weren't women I was chatting with?

Damnit Ciph! Why didn't you warn me?! :eek:

LOL!!

I thought you knew!! My bad!

Sorry Babe :rose:

LoL

Of course I didn't know. Remember I am sweet and naive and innocent! :rolleyes:

Sheesh I always get taken advantage of here on Lit. And to think I told Susan my best tips for how to get a smooth shave! :eek::(

Of course I didn't know. Remember I am sweet and naive and innocent! :rolleyes:

Sheesh I always get taken advantage of here on Lit. And to think I told Susan my best tips for how to get a smooth shave! :eek::(

Ah well, we're gonna have to change that sweet and innocent LMAO :devil::D

I'll corrupt you because it's fun bwahahahaha :kiss:

well, looks like suzy has herself a nice smooth set of balls LMAO!

Back