PM asshattery

was feeling brave this morning thanks to all of you

I received the same unwelcome pm as usual from the same dude.

"Worship cock, slave!"

My only reply was a big thumbs down. Hope that does the trick :)

"Worship cock, slave!"

oohh...he sounds so romantic....i can't image why you'd give him a thumbs down :rolleyes: LOL

A bit new here, still finding my way around. Received some gems that I deleted, but here's one I just got:

"WOW I love your profile pic.. I had to give myself a hand after I saw it. Come fuck me?"

I guess I should start packing to go see him, eh? :rolleyes:

"Worship cock, slave!"

Yeah that one is quite a charmer. He's sent it to you more than once? Rude and senile then.

"Worship cock, slave!"

The perfect response for that would be the vid of a high heel skewering a pecker. That's all I'm going to say about the vid, it was pretty graphic. The point, of course would be turning the tables and making them YOUR slave and what YOU would like to do to their tiny little cock. :devil: You title the vid with something like, "Mightier men than you have tried and failed."

The perfect response for that would be the vid of a high heel skewering a pecker. That's all I'm going to say about the vid, it was pretty graphic. The point, of course would be turning the tables and making them YOUR slave and what YOU would like to do to their tiny little cock. :devil: You title the vid with something like, "Mightier men than you have tried and failed."

See, I would have taken it another direction: Post photos of roosters, and various sub/worshipy things about them. "Such a marvelous beak!"

OMG...it's the same douchey guy that PMs me all the time! Sorry you get them, but so glad I'm not the only one!!

I figured I wasnt alone in this one. It seems very cut and paste. I dont get many asshat PMs; just find it funny that this one keeps getting sent over and over :confused:

I figured I wasnt alone in this one. It seems very cut and paste. I dont get many asshat PMs; just find it funny that this one keeps getting sent over and over :confused:

I told him off the last time he sent one...here's hoping it worked...

Do you get the point now, why such a thing would be a bad idea?

That is completely NOT what I meant and you know it! :mad:

What I said was that there should be a public thread where these PM asshats would be revealed by their member name only. No where did I say that the content of their asshatedness would be revealed.

The POINT of what I said was this, there is not one among us that hesitates to call out a troll on the open forums when we see them, why the hell must we censor ourselves because said asshat PM's us instead of making a post on the open forum? There is nothing like the jury of our peers to keep such shit from going on.

Or do you not agree that we should respect our fellow members enough to give them the common courtesy NOT to spam them with offensive shit? If you like that sort of thing I'd be more than happy to sign you up for the most offensive, obscene crap the internet has to offer. I, for one, don't find this sort of thing appropriate, and quite obviously neither do the vast majority of the poster to this topic.

See, I would have taken it another direction: Post photos of roosters, and various sub/worshipy things about them. "Such a marvelous beak!"

You would have to work within the confines of said asshat's requests/intentions. Give them the exact opposite of what they seek and they will look elsewhere.

repeat offender subasshat said:
Hello mistress...little bitch boy here for your service ma'am

Well princess, you can start in the living room. The vacuum is in the closet. There are dishes that need done, the hedges could use a trim (and no, that is NOT a clever euphemism), and then you can hit the basement. . .

Well princess, you can start in the living room. The vacuum is in the closet. There are dishes that need done, the hedges could use a trim (and no, that is NOT a clever euphemism), and then you can hit the basement. . .

Well, to give that particular asshat a little bit of credit...he might just be responding to the boots in your avatar. Those boots could make even the most dominant of men do all sorts of submissive things. :D

*licking Saucy's boots*

What? There was some barbecue sauce on them...

OK, I guess I can see how that doesn't make this any easier to explain.:D

Nipplemuncher: The problem with a thread to post the PMs with their authors is that the PMs are supposed to be Private, for better or for worse. At least, if I'm reading that rule correctly.

Well, to give that particular asshat a little bit of credit...he might just be responding to the boots in your avatar. Those boots could make even the most dominant of men do all sorts of submissive things. :D
Promises, promises. . .:rose:

That particular asshat and I had a conversation about just this sort of pm last week. I reminded him of that and maintain that I truly hope that he finds a Mistress to beat some manners into him as he seems to be lacking.
*licking Saucy's boots*

What? There was some barbecue sauce on them...

OK, I guess I can see how that doesn't make this any easier to explain.:D

Nipplemuncher: The problem with a thread to post the PMs with their authors is that the PMs are supposed to be Private, for better or for worse. At least, if I'm reading that rule correctly.

Excuse me young sir, get your tongue off my boots or there will be. . .repercussions.

Actually, I would think the real problem with a user named asshat thread would be you could pretend anyone sent you anything--the guy who sent me the above pm was not named "repeat offender asshat", I changed it to that. What is to stop anyone from changing the names on pm's to whoever they wanted to provoke that day? Just sayin.

Saucyminx: What's this you say? People would lie? On the internet?!:eek:

But yes, that's also a good point.

The POINT of what I said was this, there is not one among us that hesitates to call out a troll on the open forums when we see them, why the hell must we censor ourselves because said asshat PM's us instead of making a post on the open forum?

Because if you call me a troll for what I write here, everyone is able to read what I've written and make their own judgement and decide to agree or disagree with you. You instead want to establish a thread about slandering.

There is nothing like the jury of our peers to keep such shit from going on.

It's not a jury though, because they can't review anything. It's about a clique declaring to have the right to slander other people and the decision is based upon the popularity of the attorney and unpopularity of the accused and not on facts.

Because if you call me a troll for what I write here, everyone is able to read what I've written and make their own judgement and decide to agree or disagree with you. You instead want to establish a thread about slandering.

It's not a jury though, because they can't review anything. It's about a clique declaring to have the right to slander other people and the decision is based upon the popularity of the attorney and unpopularity of the accused and not on facts.

I don't see how it's slanderous if we were to post the whole PM. Then everyone could decide for themselves whether the sender is an asshat. I mean if I came on here and just said "XXX told me he wanted fuck a goat while I watched (random, i know, but there's been a lot of talk about goats around here lately) and so then I called him a freak" I think that would be slanderous because you would only have my version of the story....but by posting the actual PM, isn't that proof of his freakiness???

Glad I found this thread

Re: Hi there
Quote:
Originally Posted by asshat
What panties are you wearing right now?

Me: Classy. Get lost.

He actually replied!

Quote:
Lol easy there

Me: OK, get lost didn't register, so try this: fuck off.

From his bio:

Biography:
I have a mild panty fetish . not wearing them just touching and smelling them as well as rubbing a woman through them

Should I have cut him a break? :)

Re: Hi there
Quote:
What panties are you wearing right now?

Me: Classy. Get lost.

He actually replied!

Quote:
Lol easy there

Me: OK, get lost didn't register, so try this: fuck off.

From his bio:

Biography:
I have a mild panty fetish . not wearing them just touching and smelling them as well as rubbing a woman through them

Should I have cut him a break? :)

Cut him a break? Only if you liked his panty fetish....otherwise, he I think your get lost/fuck off comment was spot on! I will give him points for replying to your response. Lol

Back