PM asshattery

I got: ASL?

28M NY

That was it. Is this AOL on dial-up?

Age, gender and location is going to pique someone's interest?

On the world-wide-interwebs, what possible difference does it make what their location is?

ASL?
28M NY

Just that?

It may be asshatting, but it is very economical asshatting!
No waste of words there!

Of course, no reason why anybody should answer it either...

To this day, I don't understand guys who think that their dick-pic, one-shot PM, or 'hey baby let's fuck' messages will get them anywhere. I suppose taking the shotgun approach, you're bound to hit something, but then again, I imagine they're getting replies from trollers who are masquerading as women, bots, or cam-girl money diggers. And don't realize it.

Then again, women always seem to claim they prefer the 'funny, intelligent' guy, even sans the looks, but always end up with the asshole ignorant jock at the end of the bar.

Even married at 40-ish, I have't figured this one out.

Agreed, Surferjake. Any guy can have a dick, but show me you've got a sense of humor and some insight and suddenly you'll become one of the sexiest things to show up in my "inbox." 😏

Just that?

It may be asshatting, but it is very economical asshatting!
No waste of words there!

Of course, no reason why anybody should answer it either...

It had me worried. I went to check the Terms of Service to make sure that when I clicked "yes' I had not agreed to a per-character charge.

If so, I could have expected a HUGE bill in my future.

Then again, women always seem to claim they prefer the 'funny, intelligent' guy, even sans the looks, but always end up with the asshole ignorant jock at the end of the bar.

Not always, Jake, trust me. Hang on in there!

Agreed, Surferjake. Any guy can have a dick, but show me you've got a sense of humor and some insight and suddenly you'll become one of the sexiest things to show up in my "inbox." 😏

I think it's more, every guy has a dick, but there's only a few that seem to not embody that fact.

I rarely send unsolicited messages to women... perhaps it's part introvert, but I tend to think women complain enough about unsolicited notes that I don't need to add to that unless specifically invited. Noting *that* tactic doesn't seem to work very well, either!

Looks get you invited to the table, but intelligence, wit, and compatibility are what keep you there. That's my criteria, at any rate. *shrug*

Subject: yr profile is so fucking depressing

"You pissed me off, do us all a favour on lit, stick yr head in an oven"

Because this ray of sunshine can't take someone not being as obviously happy with life as he is </sarcasm>

Because this ray of sunshine can't take someone not being as obviously happy with life as he is </sarcasm>

Hard to see what should be depressing about your profile?

Unless of course anything deviating from "I'm a barely 18 yo nympho with huge tits looking for casual encounters and a place to post my pictures" is depressing.

He clearly sounds cheery and well-adjusted. . . oh wait, not so much. Sometimes a douche nozzle is just a douche nozzle. Did you answer him back with "You first, dickhead"?

He clearly sounds cheery and well-adjusted. . . oh wait, not so much. Sometimes a douche nozzle is just a douche nozzle. Did you answer him back with "You first, dickhead"?

That would just be responding to the baiting. Well enough to ignore.

But, so, I don't see anything depressing about the profile (actually quite refreshing). Though, even if it were (and especially if it were depressing), what gets into people (ok, certain guys) that makes them 'need' to send some random PM to voice their small, unwanted opinion?

I mean, if the profile said "Hey - PM me and send me lots of unsolicited comments and pictures" sure - go right ahead. But to actively go through profiles, and spout off like you're some sort of super star everyone needs input from.. *sigh*

Though - funny enough - a thread in personals from a (presumably) woman, ASKING for dick pics actually turned into a bunch of trolls making fun of the request.

Hopefully, it's a nuture vs nature thing and any boys I sire will be taught early on that you can be mature and sensitive, but still macho.

Before I went into stealth mode, I was a regular contributor to this thread, and true, it is probably best to take the high road--but occasionally, it feels good to let them have it.

We had a sister thread that took some of the more ridiculous and extensive ones, and made them into mad libs.

Thanks, I thought I could count on this group to be as confused/annoyed by that message as I was. I went the ignoring route and decided I'm just more confused. As surferjake said:

But to actively go through profiles, and spout off like you're some sort of super star everyone needs input from.. *sigh*

I'm kind of fascinated, in a forensic psychologist kind of way, at what was going through that person's mind while he was writing that message.

Not a PM, but an email about my audios from the story site. ...

anonymous said:
Hi Sam

Nice picture! Would love to see more. Please add some more to your profile and I may write to you.

35 year old guy - tall, fit and with a big dick.

Yeah, I'm falling over myself to post more pics over there. . . I only have about 200 posted over here. :rolleyes:

Not a PM, but an email about my audios from the story site. ...

Yeah, I'm falling over myself to post more pics over there. . . I only have about 200 posted over here. :rolleyes:

LOL God, most men on Lit seem to be tall, fit, and have big dicks. You're so lucky to have one write to you.

Here's one that I received about a day ago.

I almost fell over, LMAO. :D

Uh yeah. I get those too.... (These were all first msgs - unsolicited)
"Come sit on daddy's lap"
"Daddy's looking for his bad girl...where have you been??"
"You can't go out dressed like that babygirl"
"Get over here and bend over you naughty slut. Daddy's gonna give you what you deserve. --- that was probably the worst..."

And I've gotten a few intense pics too - straight away.... Not even asking if I'm interested first.

Anyone else regret the name they chose?!? Lol Ugh.

Uh yeah. I get those too.... (These were all first msgs - unsolicited)
"Come sit on daddy's lap"
"Daddy's looking for his bad girl...where have you been??"
"You can't go out dressed like that babygirl"
"Get over here and bend over you naughty slut. Daddy's gonna give you what you deserve. --- that was probably the worst..."

And I've gotten a few intense pics too - straight away.... Not even asking if I'm interested first.

Anyone else regret the name they chose?!? Lol Ugh.

These "men" don't understand how to be true daddies, don't know about trust.

You can report other members for harassment, but there is no "report" button like there is on forum posts, at least not that I've noticed.

Your PM box is either on or off, you can't have it both ways. In all honesty, the asshats of the site aren't that big of a problem, as long as you stay out of certain areas of the site. Some areas are prone to those who dwell in the shallow end of the gene pool, play in these areas and you are likely to be harassed. The "ignore" button is your best friend! If you happen upon an asshat who won't go away, you can "ignore" them, and you will not see any of their posts or PMs to you.

Can you fill us in on some of these areas? ;)

Someone sent my alt a message saying something along the lines of "There's no info in your profile. You need some training."

Yeah? Maybe there's no info in my profile for a reason. And if I need training, this guy ain't the man for the job.

You can report other members for harassment, but there is no "report" button like there is on forum posts, at least not that I've noticed.

Your PM box is either on or off, you can't have it both ways. In all honesty, the asshats of the site aren't that big of a problem, as long as you stay out of certain areas of the site. Some areas are prone to those who dwell in the shallow end of the gene pool, play in these areas and you are likely to be harassed. The "ignore" button is your best friend! If you happen upon an asshat who won't go away, you can "ignore" them, and you will not see any of their posts or PMs to you.

You can indeed report private messages. There's a little exclamation point in the lower left of the PM.

Can you fill us in on some of these areas? ;)

Well Nip hangs out in the How-to mostly. :D Just kidding nip!

Someone sent my alt a message saying something along the lines of "There's no info in your profile. You need some training."

Yeah? Maybe there's no info in my profile for a reason. And if I need training, this guy ain't the man for the job.

Uhoh, is it time we go searching for interesting pics to send them again?

I miss the madlib thread. Asshats just don't put in any effort these days.

Uhoh, is it time we go searching for interesting pics to send them again?

I miss the madlib thread. Asshats just don't put in any effort these days.

LOL! This is what I'm saying. I used to get such fucked up messages when I started here.

Back