Blurting it out....Playground style

Status
Not open for further replies.
UUGGGHHHH, my ex is such a son of a bitch!!!!!!!! What I wouldn't give for a size huge paddle and his naked ass for an hour!!!!!!!!!

Whew-got that out! ;)

TantaLiza said:
~Thoughts and prayers work.... even when it's not what we wanna hear!!! :heart:

~Tumor removed... nothing more found!! Some radiation to make sure!! :nana:

~Laughter, support and good friends are keeping up spirits!! :rose:

~Reading and feeling the caring support thru the lines helps me tremendously!! :kiss:

~Having to go into work at 6:30am just for company brunch/gift kinda sucks!! Especially when I only have to be there for 3 hrs!! :rolleyes:

~Found out a surgical procedure is covered for my daughter... one for me is not...

~My sister is so very special to me... she wants to help me put braces and get a mole removed on my daughter.... just like her to think of someone else when she's going thru the toughest thing in her life so far... divorce. :heart:

~Damn I hate being weepy!! :eek:

glad things are looking up,Liza!!
keeping the prayers going!

TantaLiza said:

~Reading and feeling the caring support thru the lines helps me tremendously!! :kiss:

~Having to go into work at 6:30am just for company brunch/gift kinda sucks!! Especially when I only have to be there for 3 hrs!! :rolleyes:

~Found out a surgical procedure is covered for my daughter... one for me is not...

~My sister is so very special to me... she wants to help me put braces and get a mole removed on my daughter.... just like her to think of someone else when she's going thru the toughest thing in her life so far... divorce. :heart:

Good afternoon {{{{{{{{{{{{{Liza}}}}}}}} :kiss: :heart:

I am so happy to hear they removed it, and they are planning radiation just to make sure. :rose:

Aww darling you aren't being at all weepy sweetie. You are just full of emotion.

Can we do it again tonight, too? Maybe, just maybe, we won't stay up so late. But I hate saying goodnight .....

Thank you for choosing me :rose: Although, I think neither of us really had a choice, did we?

If I said, the middle of a kitchen table in a farmhouse .... would you understand me?

~PTM... thanks!! AND... I totally agree about the ignorance thing!!

~ME... :kiss:

~Kayte...Overly emotional is more like it! ;)

~{{{Bro}}}, {{{Oman}}}... just because!

~I'm glad she's feeling better but wish the pain meds didn't give her a headache!! The family liked my chili... :)

~Experimental drug therapy will start Friday... *sigh*

~Why does that damn bus have to come tomorrow?? Grrrrr....

~It's bad enough that I'm not considered "experienced" enough but to give me a shit schedule til further notice really sucks monkey dick!!! :catroar:

~I'm already sick of the xmas music... the least they could do is let me use a personal listening device to keep me happy!!

~Time to buy a few lucky scratch-offs!!! :D

Blowin' :kiss: s to anyone that wants 'em!!

TantaLiza said:

~I'm glad she's feeling better but wish the pain meds didn't give her a headache!! The family liked my chili... :)

~It's bad enough that I'm not considered "experienced" enough but to give me a shit schedule til further notice really sucks monkey dick!!! :catroar:

~I'm already sick of the xmas music... the least they could do is let me use a personal listening device to keep me happy!!

The Xmas music will be gone before you know it. They must have made a mistake about you not being "experienced" LOL

mischevious eye said:
The Xmas music will be gone before you know it. They must have made a mistake about you not being "experienced" LOL

Work experience, smartass!! :p

TantaLiza said:

*catching a few of those*...{{{TantaLiza}}}...and sending a few of my own... :kiss: :kiss:

Day after day I must face a world of strangers
Where I don't belong, I'm not that strong
It's nice to know that there's someone I can turn to
Who will always care, you're always there

When there's no getting over that rainbow
When my smallest of dreams won't come true
I can take all the madness the world has to give
But I won't last a day without you

So many times when the city seems to be without a friendly face
A lonely place
It's nice to know that you'll be there if I need you
And you'll always smile, it's all worthwhile

Touch me and I end up singing
Troubles seem to up and disappear
You touch me with the love you're bringing
I can't really lose when you're near

If all my friends have forgotten half their promises
They're not unkind, just hard to find
One look at you and I know that I could learn to live
Without the rest, I found the best

Mmmmm, with hugs like that I'll sleep like a baby. :heart:

Peaceful, sweet and naughty dreams to you to Sis. Have a good day tomorrow. :rose:

I hope this test gives some answers finally. I need to know. No matter what.

TantaLiza said:

YOU GO GIRL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm so happy for ya, Toots..things are a lookin up!!

We are going to have to work on the abrupt endings to the morning IM chats .... kinda leaves me hanging. What gives? It's not the saying good-bye that irritates me, it's just the abrupt manner in which it's done.

been a while since i wasted my time and energy posting about your sorry ass,,BUT,,its bad enough you made me cry on my birthday,,,,BUT what you said this morning,,,plus eevrything else,,,,,,YOU mother fucker are gonna be one very loney sad piece of shit,,,,,,dont believe i wil leave you?WATCH!!!!!!!!!!!!you have been advised,warned,,whatever,,,,tired of it!!!

sinnamongyrl said:
been a while since i wasted my time and energy posting about your sorry ass,,BUT,,its bad enough you made me cry on my birthday,,,,BUT what you said this morning,,,plus eevrything else,,,,,,YOU mother fucker are gonna be one very loney sad piece of shit,,,,,,dont believe i wil leave you?WATCH!!!!!!!!!!!!you have been advised,warned,,whatever,,,,tired of it!!!
Are you ok? Need a friend to vent to? I'll listen.... :rose:

sinnamongyrl said:

Give him hell gyrl! Heh. Any man that will make a woman cry on her birthday deserves to have his balls chopped off and sewn into his mouth!

I am sick and tired of two things! Ignorant people. If you have to be rude, don't do it in my presence! Stress. I'd like to live a life with less stress! I hate that my family and I have so much going wrong for us. I just want something to go right for once!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back