Stef....On Her OWN...

You naughty girl...I am sure they will be amazing...O great the thought of that has made me...;)

You are amazing and what beautiful nips...mmmm...you just want to suck and lick them...great body too..nice

Thanks for such a GREAT response !

Just me and my Panties......:devil::rose:

attachment.php

mmmmmm lovely, so lovely

you must be kidding!! you dont need me as an inspiration :p

I am NOT kidding Sweetie.......John started us here.......and seeing you and what you've done on your thread has been a HUGE part of me "going out on my own".....

LOVE YA !!:heart:

I love your nipples! Not to mention the rest of your smoking body. Thanks for sharing!

delicious nipples, just begging to be nibbled and pinched :devil:

Found your new thread. Great to see you try on your own. You are off to a great start. i will continue to follow you here. Keep posting pics like the last one, those nipple will keep them and me coming back for more.

Found your new thread. Great to see you try on your own. You are off to a great start. i will continue to follow you here. Keep posting pics like the last one, those nipple will keep them and me coming back for more.

thanks DON!! SOO happy to hear that.....LOVE YA!:kiss::heart:

Beautiful start Stef... 49 I can remember like it was just last year... oh wait a minute it was last year...

My three are a little older 31, 28, 22 this year...

So glad you are enjoying Lit... yes it can be addicting.

Hi All...! Decided to start fresh.....THANKS to all of my "fans"....I TRULY can't believe I'm saying that......I am SOO humbled and SOO excited to "Venture' out here on my own.......:rose:

As most of you know...I'm a 49 year old mother of THREE...they are 13,12,10.....and I'm a nurse........John started us on Lit over a year ago and slowly "brought me in"...and now I'm HOOKED..:eek:

Our last thread was active for over a year...and I "got involved" last summer.....and decided it was time to start a new thread.....hopefully with all of my "fans" and hopefully some new ones....:heart::)

For those of you that know us....I think this title is appropriate....I CAN'T believe I'm doing this....! But I am now out of my "Shell" and just love Lit....:rose::kiss:

Been struggling on how to start....what pic??? Hope this one is OK..!:confused: Kind of mysterious I thought..!:kiss::devil:

LOVE ya all.....!

Stef, That is awesome. You are lovely. I as a 44 year old male, father of two threw myself out there a week ago. Scary and a turn on at the same time. I look forward to see more your lovely images

He stef, love the idea of you going out here alone and your first few pics are seriously sexy

Hey gorgeous!
Just want to say congrats on the thread!

Looking lovely!

Omg

attachment.php

those niples , tits and whats behind those panties , well here i go again hot , sexy just way to much can't hold back !

Stef -- new to seeing you -- thanks!

attachment.php

I'm relatively new to lit forums, i get really tuned on to 'meet' ladies like you, among a few others. Thanks for showing your sexiness. I am a (new) fan now.

I agree there is no way you look 49! You may have the 3 young boys but you could still be 29. Hot, hot , hot!

I'll have to find your last thread and get to know you better. You create wood in my pants! Thanks, again for sharing, and thanks to your husband John for encouraging you to inspire all of these hardons! Thanks also for your time on here responding to our comments. More soon, what a body.

Back