The Last Thing You Thought...

Status
Not open for further replies.
*giggles delightedly and kiss~sneak attacks the pretty Cheska...*

And I you, sexy Plexy. One day, Ima get you in my Cavern...

:rose:

And show you how I play.

shivers and purrs :kiss: i await the day in anticipation, lustation, and hesitation :D

Lt so proud of my kid, she's making her boyfriend work realllllly hard for her virginity.

It was almost a year ago that I first kissed Her here, in a lounge thread with mistletoe. She PMed me afterwards, wondering why I singled Her out. Months later, I became Hers, but it didn't last. I was not meant to belong to someone else in that way. Too aggressive, too independent. She said I was no true submissive. I guess it's true. It never quite felt comfortable.

So what am I?

The last thing I thought:

"Damn, you dumb bitch, making out with a girl so a boy will look at you and want to have heterosexual sex with you does not make you 'bisexual'. It makes you a desperate attention whore with a heteronormative and limited understanding of human sexuality."

But what do I know? I'm just an angry feminazi who is bound for hell because I don't hate other human beings for who they love. I hate them for the stupid shit that comes out of their mouths.

The last thing I thought:

"Damn, you dumb bitch, making out with a girl so a boy will look at you and want to have heterosexual sex with you does not make you 'bisexual'. It makes you a desperate attention whore with a heteronormative and limited understanding of human sexuality."

But what do I know? I'm just an angry feminazi who is bound for hell because I don't hate other human beings for who they love. I hate them for the stupid shit that comes out of their mouths.

LT - I think I love you

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back