New faces, come say hello...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi my name is Melissa and I just like to write. I read, some.. but mostly I like to make my own because I started to find other peoples' fantasies less challenging.
Now I get to be the challenger, and I like it! :)
I'm 26, a "real" female (someone already asked!), and I'm just trying to learn so maybe
I can make some money at this? IDK

Please forgive me for any faux pas I may incur, I think I already made a few.. Just please let me know what I can do to fix any issues you may have with me!

Thanks!

Looking for like minded friends...

Hi Everyone,

I am a 44 yr old female, mother of 2, career oriented, and far too sexually adventurous for most of my female friends. That's not to say I'm promiscuous, in fact I've been with my boyfriend for almost 13 years. However, I've found most of my women friends in long term relationships tend to be on the downhill slide of their sex life, except me. So I would really like to make some new friends I can chat with about this stuff! :D

Like I said, we've been together for 13 years and have experimented with light BDSM for about 5 of those years. Mostly bondage and toys until recently. Without a doubt I am the submissive in this relationship. I am however, quite independent, and tend to be more aggressive than passive at work. He likes this about me, so it all works. He is in a "power" career, and he thrives on it, we are both workaholics and sex is our outlet so to speak. The one place we both go to relax and explore.

Please feel free to PM me or ask any questions. I'm so excited to find someplace to share! Have a good one!

Hi everyone

Just wante to pop in and say hello to everyone, I came across this site a few weeks ago and was suprised how captivated I was by all the storys.

I almost feel like I have been living in the dark and just dismissed BDSM, maybe because how it's normally percieved but it's something I really want to explore and look forward to leanring all I can here.

Hi. I have no clue what to put here. I'm 18 and a sub...I have a Master who I am very proud of...I am in my Senior Year of High School and just want to say that I fucking hate math...But it is a bit nicer when doing it while wearing nipple clamps lol
Anywho...uh...I guess thats pretty much it...I have a story Im writing thats going over pretty well ("Things Get Better" and it has nothing to do with BDSM or D/s in any way). One last thing, I probably wont be doing much posting, but I do love chatting and get bored since I'm taking online classes from home this semester.

Hi

Hello, I'm Niam. Came here to read stories.I'm curious about just about everything~reading the boards has been great. Im horrified by public speaking so.....bye! * runs away*

hello,

Hi, I'm damsel_dearest, and I am from Canada.

I am most definitely a huge lesbian. Never had so much as a second thought towards a man sexually. I am in a long distance, quite committed relationship, with a new, but nonetheless complete dom (meaning she was a virgin when we met, but she was most definitely aware of her domination tendencies, and her strong desire to act on them). I have had sub-ish fantasies before getting together with her (think,damsel in distress) but I am most definitely new to it all. My girl is very very soft on me on all aspects of romance /sex though, because of my history of sexual abuse..

She is scared to dominate me too much because she doesn't want to spook me, but I definitely want to explore it more than she thinks I can handle..

To me, it isn't the same kind of vulnerability, and because I trust her so much, her controlling me is exciting, not scary, but in any case, I digress. (These issues were actually mostly why I joined. I wanted a safe, supportive place to muddle through it all.)

Anyway, I enjoy strange music, painting, and playing music (guitar, piano, oboe, etc), I am most definitely not a troll, and I am really glad to be here!

She is scared to dominate me too much because she doesn't want to spook me, but I definitely want to explore it more than she thinks I can handle..

To me, it isn't the same kind of vulnerability, and because I trust her so much, her controlling me is exciting, not scary, but in any case, I digress. (These issues were actually mostly why I joined. I wanted a safe, supportive place to muddle through it all.)

Welcome!
I think my guy is a bit like that. He is careful with me, cos I have history, but for me doing things that should scare me but don't, safely with him, is the best way for me to get over my history. I replace all the bad associations from my past with good ones with him. Sorry to ramble at you, but what you said kind of made me think.

Hello. I'm Josilynn.
I originally started coming to this website for ideas for when I finally live with my girlfriend, but I've come to love reading the stories themselves, thanks to them I've discovered an interest in B/D, and thankfully my girlfriend didn't run screaming when I told her lol.

Hi, everyone, my name is Marika.

I'm pretty new to this -- well, I've known a bit about the lifestyle, thanks to the internet and a friend of mine -- but I wouldn't know how to identify myself. I started looking into this more today after talking with this friend of mine about how I'm not getting what I need out of my relationships. She suggested (after our two-and-a-half hour conversation) looking into BDSM, so here I am. From the things I've found out that I didn't know before, I think this might be what I need.

I guess I'm one of those "I'm submissive to the right person" kind of girls, but that's a complicated story I don't feel like telling here (though feel free to ask).

So, I guess all that's left is to beg the advice of the more experienced here! Thank you~

Hey ho.. Yeah been reading this forum for many many years.. Wich my registration date will attest too.. I actually started reading a while before i registered... Forgott i even had this acount.. I read somewhere that Stella_Omega was unhappy (wrong word?) With the lack of representation from the gay male subs... And beeing one i guess ill start posting again.. I am generally just bored too..

PS:

Please ignore the three posts i have actually made a long time ago.. A lot of growing has happened :p I am still young so i tend to change on a weekly basis still..

You write very well.

I'll start with my name, I guess.
I'm Dax. I'm young and aware of it at a tender 19. (female)
I came across this site while looking for ...answers.

I'm a semi-single mother who's about to wander off to college. I hope to one day counsel the tourtured youth that are lost in the Canadian justice system. I am separated from my child's father (we're still really good friends, though) and am in a brand new relationship with a 22 year old male whom I will call Jake.

I have been interested in the dominant/submissive lifestyle for a very long time. I was having strange dreams before I had even really discovered masturbation. I lost my virginity at just shy of 15 years and have been experimenting ever since.

My problem is that, now that I know what I'm looking for, I'm realizing how hard it is to find it, or even someone who is curious enough to delve with me. I am looking for guiedence, someone with more experience that is open to discussing the subject without taking advatage or being a horn-dog about it.

If I have come to the wrong place, just say so.
I hope you do something for Literotica.

Please Be Kind...

I've lurked here for quite a while and have gained much enjoyment and pleasure from the various stories and postings. I'll copy/paste from my profile biography, which appears as a wall of words because formatting was not preserved. :cool:

I've been participating in the lifestyle (sometimes overtly, mostly secretly) for over 20 years. My introduction to BDSM came from a female former high school teacher while I was in college. Divorced and a closet domme, she nurtured my sub side lovingly and forcefully for over 3 years. I spent many weekends in college totally naked and in sexual servitude to her. She pushed my physical, emotional, and sexual limits beyond anything I ever imagined possible, and I loved her for it. :rose:

For all others throughout the years I've been a Dom. Now I am married, and I am "Daddy" to my wife. However, I have had several female submissives through the years (before getting married.) Some took to the lifestyle easily, eagerly, and with unquenchable enthusiasm. Caring for them was so rewarding. All of them came to me through word of mouth. There were only a few exceptions where the females realized they had no business delving into this world. I was a benevolent teacher and satisfied their curiosities, however misdirected they might have been.

New and blossoming D/s relationships should always have safe words, however I no longer use them. Here's why.

As a Dom with my many years of experience it is my responsibility to know my sub's physical, emotional, and sexual limits. I know how to assimilate those gradually and through a guided process. Pain thresholds increase, sphincters stretch, bruises and cuts heal, and anxieties subside. In my opinion the ultimate experience for my sub is to have no way "out" while never knowing what I am going to administer to her.

The level of trust this builds is indescribable. :heart:

Submission must be absolute. The beauty of an all-trusting relationship can never be achieved otherwise, nor is it achieved quickly. Conversely, hesitation and reconsideration of a situation I bring her to absolutely and irreversibly severs the D/s relationship with me.

In the meantime, DO keep using your safe words!!!

Oh, and those who know me would never suspect this aspect of my personality. That's MY super power. :devil:

I am new to this site as far as posting. I am in my 40's, would love to be a submissive male. I would like to be tied and teased, orgasm denial, wearing pantyhose and tights, leotards, etc.. I am not a cross dresser other than those items. I would love to try a straight jacket and to be encased in pantyhose.

Good morning fellow adventurers.
I am Mick, am Dominant and have been enjoying parts of this life for 40 years.
It was occasional for many years but about 5 years ago I decided I wanted/needed to live a 24/7 BDSM lifestyle. With all the kids grown, out & self-supporting I was free to pursue this goal.
After loosing my first wife I began a search ... not a quick or easy search by any means .. but finally found a woman who shared my lifestyle vision.
For me, the relationship must be based on a solid foundation of mutual love, and from there everything else can be built. As a Dominant I needed a woman who's desire was to be fully submissive to me in all respects. We spent almost a year getting to know each other and found that we were literally a perfect match.
About 2 years ago, before we ever met, she came to the conclusion that she wanted & needed a 24/7 BDSM relationship. Everything I wanted in a wife/submissive slave matched her desires for a Dominant Husband/MASTER.
First and foremost she is my wife; but a wife who's hearts desire is to serve me & be my submissive sex slave.
We are still newly weds ... not quite a year yet, and are both extremely happy and satisfied that we are finally where we need to be and with the one perfect for each of us. The relational difference for us, as compared to our previous relationships, makes all the difference for us.
I love and protect her and she loves and serves me. There is one very special bonus and that is her Oral Servitude to me, which is absolute and I love her dearly for that gift.

I wish everyone to be blessed to find a mate as I have.

232323232%7Ffp%3B47%3Enu%3D3597%3E%3A85%3E2%3B5%3E2688%3A853%3A6248ot1lsi

Last edited:
Hi, I am new here. I didn't realize until very recently what I was missing, then sort of fell into a D/s relationship that was so great it really opened my eyes. Unfortunately it has now ended and so I am searching for that greatness again.
I have a couple of stories on Lit that somewhat tell my story. Writing helps me process my emotions.

Greetings and Salutations

My apologies for not doing this sooner.

I've been a lit reader since 2004, but only recently discovered the Bulletin Board because someone sent me a link to their personal.

I am female, 45 and submissive by nature and have been serving one for over 17 years now. However, I am in flux at this time and being part of this community has helped somewhat. Thank you all for that.

Look forward to trying to keep up with all of you! ;)

My apologies for not doing this sooner.

I've been a lit reader since 2004, but only recently discovered the Bulletin Board because someone sent me a link to their personal.

I am female, 45 and submissive by nature and have been serving one for over 17 years now. However, I am in flux at this time and being part of this community has helped somewhat. Thank you all for that.

Look forward to trying to keep up with all of you! ;)

Welcome. I hope you find your new source of inspiration!

A big welcome to all of those who are new to this place and those who were lurking, too. New is no big deal and neither is lurking. We're all new at some point in our lives and I've done some lurking in my day, too. Don't tell anybody, though.

Check out the sticky at the top of this forum "Welcome To The BDSM Talk Forum" because there are a few rules that you need to know about.

Also, be sure to take a look at our BDSM Library, which is another sticky at the top of the main forum. Our librarian has taken great pains to categorize many past threads into alphabetical order by topic. You can check it out, if you have any questions you need answered.

And if you can't find an answer to a question you have about BDSM or something related, this forum is where you'll get the most exposure. Like any public forum, beware of private messages from people you don't know. You sometimes get some, if you start a thread asking for help.

While most people are perfectly fine to talk to, some are just looking for an unsuspecting newbie to take advantage of. And take what these people might say in PMs with a thick skin. They will only say some things in private, because they would be exposed as the assholes they are, in an open forum.

The Cafe is a great place to just hang out and post about anything. That saves the Talk Forum for the serious stuff. So, welcome to everybody and make yourself to home.

Welcome. I hope you find your new source of inspiration!

Thank you, I've been reading back and found threads that have been helpful :)

While most people are perfectly fine to talk to, some are just looking for an unsuspecting newbie to take advantage of. And take what these people might say in PMs with a thick skin. They will only say some things in private, because they would be exposed as the assholes they are, in an open forum.

The Cafe is a great place to just hang out and post about anything. That saves the Talk Forum for the serious stuff. So, welcome to everybody and make yourself to home.

Thanks for the links and the reminder of PM's. I realize I'm a newbie here, and I agree that many people are good people to talk to ... but from past experiences online and R/T many people who simply PM without an active participation in the surrounding community are usually out for one thing. Themselves. Please be sure to be careful and take a second, third and possibly fourth look at someone like that before giving them any personal info or agreeing to anything.

Otherwise .. there is a wealth of information here. Thank you!

Good morning fellow adventurers.
I am Mick, am Dominant and have been enjoying parts of this life for 40 years.
It was occasional for many years but about 5 years ago I decided I wanted/needed to live a 24/7 BDSM lifestyle. With all the kids grown, out & self-supporting I was free to pursue this goal.
After loosing my first wife I began a search ... not a quick or easy search by any means .. but finally found a woman who shared my lifestyle vision.
For me, the relationship must be based on a solid foundation of mutual love, and from there everything else can be built. As a Dominant I needed a woman who's desire was to be fully submissive to me in all respects. We spent almost a year getting to know each other and found that we were literally a perfect match.
About 2 years ago, before we ever met, she came to the conclusion that she wanted & needed a 24/7 BDSM relationship. Everything I wanted in a wife/submissive slave matched her desires for a Dominant Husband/MASTER.
First and foremost she is my wife; but a wife who's hearts desire is to serve me & be my submissive sex slave.
We are still newly weds ... not quite a year yet, and are both extremely happy and satisfied that we are finally where we need to be and with the one perfect for each of us. The relational difference for us, as compared to our previous relationships, makes all the difference for us.
I love and protect her and she loves and serves me. There is one very special bonus and that is her Oral Servitude to me, which is absolute and I love her dearly for that gift.

I wish everyone to be blessed to find a mate as I have.

You are indeed very fortunate. A female sub/slave who is so dedicated to oral servitude is a dream come true! Congratulations on the new relationship!

Hi, Nancy here. Not really a newbie, been around for a while, but am still a newbie to the BDSM world I have come to embrace. I am a mom to 3 who had a sexual awakening a little over 6 momths ago.
I have met a few Dom/Sirs who have "wanted" to have me be theirs, but still trying to find just the right one to fit. Would like to be collared and owned someday, just being picky with finding who.

Heya!

I'm Kenny, I'm indeed a female! Name changes DOES exist!
I'm 21, from the UK. Read my sig if you want to know more, other then that just ask me mates!

I love a good man to take advantage of me!

Hi, Nancy here. Not really a newbie, been around for a while, but am still a newbie to the BDSM world I have come to embrace. I am a mom to 3 who had a sexual awakening a little over 6 momths ago.
I have met a few Dom/Sirs who have "wanted" to have me be theirs, but still trying to find just the right one to fit. Would like to be collared and owned someday, just being picky with finding who.
Hi, Nancy. Keep being picky. While you might meet a lot of doms, it's kind of like you are the employer and they are applying for a job. Wouldn't you want the best?

This is something I could say to anybody looking for a BDSM connection. Of course, you won't be able to find your perfect match, so don't assume you will. But, don't settle. Play with a few, but always have your guard up. There are some out there who won't follow the rules. After sorting through the riff-raff, with a little luck you'll find someone you're compatible with and you can have fun together.

Welcome to Lit. Check out the links I put in my last post, above. Check out the library, for sure. There are threads in there of value. Other people have been in your shoes and they have talked about what worked for them and what didn't. You can learn from their mistakes. Oh, and have fun!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back