• phpvoLF4xPM.jpg
    phpvoLF4xPM.jpg
    33.5 KB · Views: 394
thank you!!

Easy on those spankings. :p

Thanks my sexy pirate! :kiss:

Thank you, gorgeous!! :kiss:

:kiss:'s my pleasure. How was your day?
Are you trying to distract me from that SPANKING that you know you loved by :p'ing me sweet one?
After I apply my special crème to those rosy red cheeks we'll exchange all the :p's you want! :D
:kiss: Have a great day!

So, I just wanted to explain my lack of words on my thread, in my posts and replies to you all. I'm not sure that's exactly what I mean but it'll have to do. ;)

Most of my friends on here know that I have Multiple Sclerosis. As well as the many physical symptoms the one I really struggle with now is trying to find the words for what I want to say. It is definitely getting worse, hubby very often has to finish my sentences or try and find the word that I can't. Yes, it's infuriating!

So trying to answer posts on lit can be hard, Most will realise I use a lot of smilies and this is mainly when I can't write down what I want to say, I know what I want to say but I just can't find the words I'm looking for. Sometimes I can sit for 30 minutes replying to a post because I can't find the words. lol :D

So, that's the reason for my lack of words, I'm not being rude or boring.
I have posted this as an explanation and so you will have and understanding. :kiss:

I'm so sorry you're having to struggle through this. Just knowing you responded favorably was always enough for me sweetie. I understand what you're going though. Sometimes, usually at a bad moment, what I want to say gets garbled from brain to mouth. It's gotten me into some kind of trouble almost as often as not. And that doesn't even count the times something has sounded better in my head. Much :heart: sweetie

So, I just wanted to explain my lack of words on my thread, in my posts and replies to you all. I'm not sure that's exactly what I mean but it'll have to do. ;)

Most of my friends on here know that I have Multiple Sclerosis. As well as the many physical symptoms the one I really struggle with now is trying to find the words for what I want to say. It is definitely getting worse, hubby very often has to finish my sentences or try and find the word that I can't. Yes, it's infuriating!

So trying to answer posts on lit can be hard, Most will realise I use a lot of smilies and this is mainly when I can't write down what I want to say, I know what I want to say but I just can't find the words I'm looking for. Sometimes I can sit for 30 minutes replying to a post because I can't find the words. lol :D

So, that's the reason for my lack of words, I'm not being rude or boring.
I have posted this as an explanation and so you will have and understanding. :kiss:

That must be really tough for you to cope with- and yes, I'm sure we all understand that you can't always find the words you want to use.
Still, sometimes it doesn't need words to get across what you want to say- and you do it beautifully with pictures:kiss:

That's such a gorgeous pic...the things I'd like to do to you in that position...:devil:

...and just realised I'd missed your birthday while I haven't been around:eek:
Hope you had a lovely time anyway- Wish I was there to give you a present...maybe a good hard fucking....:devil:

Afternoon sweet sexy Me.
Just wanted to say hi and dropping off some :kiss::kiss::kiss:&:rose::rose::rose:.
Hope your doing fantastic.

Good morning, sexy _me_ :heart: Could I borrow that paddle for just a second... I mean: awhile? :devil:

Sorry for the lack of replies, real life has been busy and stressful! :cool:
Hope to do replies later. :kiss:

In the meantime have a couple of random pics. :p

Attachments

• DSC_0051.JPG
    DSC_0051.JPG
    86.6 KB · Views: 162
  • HPIM0880.JPG
    HPIM0880.JPG
    46.1 KB · Views: 155

aww, Sorry you're being busy and stressed.:(

...but I always LOVE randomness :devil:

Hi sexy,

How was your weekend my beautiful lady ?

It appears that RL is an issue for several people around here. Must be the season.

I hope you are otherwise well and happy.

Thanks for the pics. I always appreciate pics. :) :rose::rose::rose:

Aww! Sending my sweet one love & HUGS to ease all that real life stress and busy-ness. :kiss:
Take your time replying and remember I'm an email away if you need to talk, vent or anything else.

Love the pics! Those great legs in fishnets stockings! YUMMY!!
Plus the twins out & craving some :p's & :kiss:'s!!!

looking good, babe! :D

Sorry to here your ms is worse... Just hold on for me, a cure is coming!

Back