Bold Flesh: BBW's 2.0.

Status
Not open for further replies.
tumblr_l803gch8ez1qbb8b3o1_500.jpg

Okay, so some of these are probably not quite BBWs.. forgive me for posting them, I had to share! Hope you appreciate the beauty.

wow..
tumblr_lw2b98OIVc1qgzs6bo1_500.jpg

tumblr_lwa4zodhji1qb7rvko1_500.jpg

more corset love
tumblr_lw1j0tkvCW1qdpigco1_400.jpg

tumblr_lho0kiO5xS1qzg5ico1_500.jpg

tumblr_lvk7pkQeqj1qlo9wno1_500.jpg

amen.
tumblr_lvcmw77Oua1qb8a3ro1_500.jpg

Merry Christmas!

Santa says I've been naughty this year...
and he likes it! :devil:

attachment.php

Last edited:
If I can get my wife to agree to posing for some pics ill try to post them. She is very self conscious about her weight. I keep telling her she is one hot momma. I love her dearly and she is one fine BBW.

Hope you like this one
I like it! Thank you.

Santa says I've been naughty this year...
and he likes it! :devil:

attachment.php
:eek: You have been being naughty... please don't stop. :devil: :rose:

If I can get my wife to agree to posing for some pics ill try to post them. She is very self conscious about her weight. I keep telling her she is one hot momma. I love her dearly and she is one fine BBW.
Would she be willing to flip through this thread? Even if she never wishes to share her photos here, just seeing all this BBW love might help her apperciate her beauty. :rose:

Show her the pics that are drooled over here, give her an umbrella and tell her you want to brag that you get to sleep with this gorgeous woman. If she doesn't want to, oh well, you get to enjoy her:D

Deff have her troll this thread and Lit :D
There is BBW love here ;)

Last edited:

What the other girls have said is true ... Let her see these beautiful women ... I know I feel amazing when I'm here.

;)

Oh WoW!! She is beautiful! I just think it is so much better when the pics look like they are real, not from a hord of makup and lighting staff. I mean, don't get me wrong, I love those to! (See above) but "real-ish" ones like this just remind me of women with natural beauty that can show it by just being there.

Sweetness, those are some amazing pics. Loved every single one. The water one is such a beautiful pic in and of itself, to add that beautiful body, just makes it that much better!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back