Mom Son in a cold winter night..this one sounds like a true story

little_kid

Really Experienced
Joined
Dec 6, 2009
Posts
227
Not my idea but i stumbled across it on playground

http://forum.literotica.com/showthread.php?t=717075
This is kind of sick and maybe inappropriate but I do not know who to talk to or what to do. I can't talk to anybody so maybe anonymous website is the right place.

This is about a one time incest and I'm having problems.

My mom and I live alone. My parents are divorced and I have a good relationship with both though my parents despise each other. Last winter our furnace went out and after the repairman looked he said we needed a new furnace but They had no openings for at least a week to replace it.

My mom went out and bought a kerosene heater but she got sick within a few hours of use from the smell. I called my dad and he gave me money and I went out to Walmart and bought I bunch of ceramic heaters.

The second night it got really cold and my mom plugged all 5 of them in her room and had the bed loaded with blankets. We snuggled for shared heat. It was totally nonsexual. I never even thought of my mom like that. I mean I think she is pretty and she is slender but i mean shes my mom.

During the night I dont know what time I vague remember spooning my mom with a hardon but it was more like a dream then real. I cant remember how it happened but I ended up on top of my mom with her face down and I was fucking her. It was more like a dream like I was not even there. The only thing I remember is looking at the side of my moms face and being on top of her. She was biting the end of her pillow with her eyes squeezed really tight.

I don't really remember the sex or even cumming. When I woke up my mom was not in bed and I first thought it was just a fucked up dream. I realize it was real when I got up to take a leak and my dick had a white crust on it which not being a version I knew it was sex juices.

My mom was gone and a note was on the table that I should go spend time with my dad. I spent 2 weeks with my dad and then came home. My mom acts like nothing happened but she wont make eye contact and I feel tension between us. Nothing is the same.

I don't know what to do. Do I push the issue and talk about it or act like it never happened and try to forget about it? I guess I really need to know the how, what and why it happened. I dont know if I did this while she was still sleeping and she woke up to find her son raping her or what? I know a counselor is totally out of the question. My mother would never discuss something like this with a stranger.

I want to tell her I'm sorry. I don't know how it happened. My memory is very vague. I am having trouble and I just want us to be like it was when I could give her a big bear hug without her getting tense.

What should I do?

I am troubled and lost

someone should write a story on this.
 
Wow, that is a totally believable story, and very believably told.

If it is true, it is totally HOT! In kind of a sick way, of course, but still hot.

If it is fiction, it is still HOT, and should be expanded upon........Carney
 
It would definitly have to go into the Non-Consent category. There's no way I see Mom enjoying getting ass-raped.
 
It would definitly have to go into the Non-Consent category. There's no way I see Mom enjoying getting ass-raped.

for me, the family fun is a major turn off. that that is my two cents, if i had two dollars i would be drinking coffee at starbucks....lame humor on my part TGIF...well TGIAWF - thank god its a wet friday
 
for me, the family fun is a major turn off. that that is my two cents, if i had two dollars i would be drinking coffee at starbucks....lame humor on my part TGIF...well TGIAWF - thank god its a wet friday

wet? wet? You and JRaven been playing without me again?
 
jeninflorida said:
for me, the family fun is a major turn off. that that is my two cents, if i had two dollars i would be drinking coffee at starbucks....lame humor on my part TGIF...well TGIAWF - thank god its a wet friday

wet? wet? You and JRaven been playing without me again?

Well... We didn't see you on line!
What else was a girl to do?
 
I'd love to read this! And I'd also love to create it! But the thing is, I've never wrote an incest story before, and writing one would be challenging because of that. I've tried in the past, but either came before finishing the story (with my mind racing, my heart beating extremely fast and my imagination runnin' wild) or figured that I failed because I didn't know what direction I was going to take the said story or series.
 
I like how that board post was the story. Awesome.

EDIT: Probably should've asked for ASL as well. Or at least the A.
 
Back
Top