Let me introduce myself

Who the bloody hell sends an unsolicited rape fantasy?? I really do despair of members of my gender sometimes!

Any way just wanted to say hi and try to avoid a scathing response. Hope you find someone to connect with.

And they're off! Look at all those greyhounds chasing after the proverbial rabbit! Jaws snapping and feet pounding whilst the happy hare bounces jauntily along unaffected by the unintelligible and mostly banal attempts at ensnarement futily made by the dogs. This race shall be as entertaining as all those before; for the dogs are on a closed track, and the hare is stuffed and forever to elude their maws and paws.

And they're off! Look at all those greyhounds chasing after the proverbial rabbit! Jaws snapping and feet pounding whilst the happy hare bounces jauntily along unaffected by the unintelligible and mostly banal attempts at ensnarement futily made by the dogs. This race shall be as entertaining as all those before; for the dogs are on a closed track, and the hare is stuffed and forever to elude their maws and paws.

I've run out of popcorn. Getting a refill. BRB.

Thank you Rip van Winkle for your thoughtful and considered judgement of my character. Unfortunately I've no reason to care two [thanks Kelt always like to have my typos pointed out even if 75% of the messages I receive include them and I nobly ignore them as too easy a target] figs about your opinion.

Haha I thought you'd dig thatđź’ś

Smart, that's a wonderful suggestion! I've now got a separate stash for that.

Throwing ice cubes works just as well at stirring the pot as well. Or you could always go on a rant about: how eating meat is killing you and you should be ashamed and immediately switch to a vegan and gluten free diet, feminism and feminists are ruining the societal peace, how anti-feminists are ruining the societal peace, why the new iPhone is superior to any other available piece of metal and plastic, the amazing properties of coconut oil, or how plants actually have feelings etc and just watch humanity beat itself to death comment-fighting.

Had none so far.

And you know what, I've also only had one dick pic... maybe standard around here aren't as low as you think.

(Mind you I've had an unsolicited rape fantasy, which wasn't classy.)

No, might be just an off day. It'll happen, especially if you post a pic. And I'd agree...that isn't classy.

Ms Scarlett, it has given me great pleasure to see you rip into these boys on your thread.

I for one love seeing a strong woman taking the lead. Of course im not sure whom like best, Moana, Brave, Frozen, or Rapunzel.

What do you think?

I think I would prefer to call on real life kickass women: Mata Hari, Joan of Arc, Boudica, Mae West, Xena Warrior Princess...

I do hope you are not casting me as the rabbit?

I think I would prefer to call on real life kickass women: Mata Hari, Joan of Arc, Boudica, Mae West, Xena Warrior Princess...

Spot the odd one out :)

But honestly, this thread is incredibly entertaining. Thank you for your no-nonsense approach and your straight answers.

Ah! Sword wielding, intelligent with a spot of "throw me on a pile of animal skins while the storm passes" type?
Though who would be throwing whom would be the question.

Ah! Sword wielding, intelligent with a spot of "throw me on a pile of animal skins while the storm passes" type?
Though who would be throwing whom would be the question.

Why are we waiting for the storm to pass? I love the rain, wind, thunder and lightening. Oddly the last two seem to occur every time I take a man (or two) to my bed.

Considering you were the rabbit first, maybe he is calling you his deer?

Hahaha! If I wished to call anyone a deer I would rather use the term faun or bambi. I know how some of us women dislike being compared to animals and yet others enjoy it. Depends on the animal I suppose. A gal would rather be likened to a panther than a slug.

Why are we waiting for the storm to pass? I love the rain, wind, thunder and lightening. Oddly the last two seem to occur every time I take a man (or two) to my bed.

LOL so it is you that stirs the gods ;)
The wind slapping the canvas on the wooden stays, stiring the fire sending smoke and sparks spiraling towards the peak.
Writhing in a frenzy of arms, legs and other body parts atop the furs

Hahaha! If I wished to call anyone a deer I would rather use the term faun or bambi. I know how some of us women dislike being compared to animals and yet others enjoy it. Depends on the animal I suppose. A gal would rather be likened to a panther than a slug.

That last observation is one of the few utterly true and indisputable things I've heard on here.

LOL so it is you that stirs the gods ;)
The wind slapping the canvas on the wooden stays, stiring the fire sending smoke and sparks spiraling towards the peak.
Writhing in a frenzy of arms, legs and other body parts atop the furs

So you are a fan of Xena. Or is it memories of Conan that gets you hard?

Back