Teen Temptation (closed)

When I got out of bed the next morning it was mainly because I didn't have class til noon and my phone kept buzzing. The night had been filled with disturbing images of Mr. Idris doing far more than he'd done last night. It was no surprise that I woke up slightly aroused, somewhat wet with semi-hard nipples.

Reaching for my buzzing phone I hit the talk button, "hello?" I knew it was Darcy.

She profusely apologized about the night before and while I wanted to hate her, she was still and roils always be my best friend. "He was...he was upset yeah. Really upset."

"Oh my god, I got you fired didn't I? I'm so sorry, you said he doesn't usually come home until what, 11? I figured since he had a date and seeing his picture at the house he definitely got laid. "

I shook my head as if she could see. "It's fine, really. I..he didn't fire me."

"No kidding?"

Should I tell her? Would it be wise to tell your best friend that your boss was sexually blackmailing you? I must not have been too quiet because she asked, "Liz, what happened? "

".....Nothing."

"You're a terrible liar but I'll let it go, this time. "

After I hung up with her, I got up and got ready for school, since I'd been out so late, I had to fit in some extra study time today and because Darcy had woken me up so early, now was the perfect time to do so.
 
Darcy held up the purple bra in front of her and eyed her reflection in the mirror. It wasn't quite the shade of lavender as her hair, but perhaps it was close enough? "Lizzy, what do you think of this?" she asked aloud.

When no answer came, Darcy turned to face her friend. Elizabeth occupied the one chair in the dressing room. Her eyes were open, but her mind was clearly elsewhere.

Darcy sighed softly. It'd been like this all week. Normally Lizzy was a superb listener, but lately she'd seemed only partially there. Darcy could think of nearly a dozen times in the past several days where Lizzy had zoned out mid-conversation.

Take yesterday, for example. Darcy had been telling Lizzy about her latest date, a basketball player at school. Darcy had been excited because the guy had been well hung - nearly 7 inches by her estimate. She'd thought she might choke when she went down on him.

Ordinarily, she'd have expected Lizzy to be listening attentively, particularly the sexual details. Lizzy's dad was such a repressive jerk that Lizzy never got a chance to date, so she lived vicariously through Darcy's exploits. Usually Darcy could count on Lizzy to hang on every word and ask questions, but this time her friend seemed hardly interested. Even when Darcy described the guy's dick, Lizzy had just shrugged as if it wasn't all that impressive.

Yet whatever was distracting her, Lizzy had steadfastly refused to talk about it. She'd repeatedly denied even being distracted to the point that Darcy had given up asking about it. Lizzy would tell her when she was ready.

Darcy had managed to coax her friend out to do a little shopping. (Lizzy's father would at least let her out unsupervised for that.) Perhaps buying some new lingerie would cheer her up. But Lizzy still seemed half away in her own little world.

Darcy tapped her friend on the shoulder. "Hey, Lizzy, how much time before you have to go to work? You're sitting for that girl whose father caught us last week, right?" Darcy at least didn't have that guilt hanging over her head. Lizzy had smoothed things over with the dad after the incident with Darcy; he'd even hired her again. Given that the guy paid well, Darcy was relieved not to have cost her best friend such a nice gig.
 
"What?" I said being brought back to the real world again that day. I knew Darcy was trying to go back to normal after last weeks fiasco but it was hard and today was the day I went back to work. That had been on my mind all day, he'd been on my mind, even when sometime last week Darcy had talked about one of the basketball players she'd given head to, describing his 7 inch cock which prior to last Saturday, I would've thought to be the biggest cock I could ever see. Until Mr. Idris. Would there be a repeat episode of last week? I dreaded the idea yet was anxious to find out.

"It looks good." I said blankly. She frowned at me, not thrilled by my unusual lack of excitement about her underwear. Darcy suddenly asked about when I had to go to work and I stiffened and lazily clicked my phone to see the time.

"An hour. Why?"

Darcy pouted,"Somethings up with you, Lizzy. " I shrugged then she quickly brightened, pulling out the trashiest bra she could find from her pile, "We should have a little fun before you go to work since your boss is so strict."

She threw a lacy red bra with holes cut in the nipple area. "Model it for me, baby."

I stayed sitting on the bench in the dressing room. "It's trashy, Darcy and my dad would never let me out of the house with it on, you know that."

"All the more reason to try it on.." Darcy pulled me up and began unbuttoning my red top, kissing my neck. " For me?"

I rolled my eyes and got off the bench, unclamping my bra and putting the other one on. "Happy?"

She smirked,"Absolutely." She pushed me against the wall and kissed my lips."There's matching panties to go with this. You should get the set." She said after kissing me.

"You could only wear it for me, though."

I tried to glare at her but only laughed. She reacted by grabbing my tits making me moan as she squeezed the exposed nipples. "That's more like Lizzy I know. " she leaned her head down and began sucking on them.
 
Darcy grinned lustfully as she teased Elizabeth's nipples through the open bra. Madame Mam's sold mostly classy undergarments for women with unconventionally large breasts, but the store also had a section catering to one particular busty subset: strippers. Though neither she nor Elizabeth had any plans to purvey their substantial assets around a pole, Darcy always found it amusing to dress up in the slutty options.

Elizabeth moaned softly as Darcy swept her tongue across the taller girl's nipple. "You slut," Darcy teased. "Barely touching you and I bet you are already wet." Darcy winked mischievously and teased the other nipple. "Bet you want me so bad."

Underneath her words was genuine amusement. While they look rather different -- aside from their massive boobs, of course -- she and Elizabeth were quite similar. Darcy knew that Elizabeth was already aroused because so was Darcy. Darcy knew instinctively how to touch her friend because it was the same way Darcy liked to be touched. The two of them might as well have been twins.

Despite this intimacy, neither of them really considered themselves lesbians. Darcy certainly didn't go around kissing other girls. She just really liked the taste of Lizzy's lips. And though they'd teased about going down on one another, neither of them actually had. At least, not yet. They just liked to fool around a little. Or a lot. Whatever.

A pair of voices drifted past the dressing room door, providing a stark reminder that their privacy here was limited. Still, the risk of discovery made Darcy warm and tingly down below.

She pulled Elizabeth close and whispered in her ear. "Okay, now I dare you to get me off while I get you off. But if we cum in here, you have to bite your lip, okay? No squealing or loud moans, okay? Otherwise you'll get us banned. I can keep quiet if you can, though." Darcy looked expectantly at Lizzy. Would she take the dare?
 
I swallowed back nervousness as the sound of other customers broke through Darcy's voice. At her dare, I couldn't help but smile. The idea being naught but possibly getting caught was a tad bit exciting. Of course I didn't want to get banned from here, either.

Darcy stared at me, waiting for an answer. "I can be quiet." I finally responded. Darcy grinned at me and began groping over my body, squeezing my tits then leaning forward and sucking on the nipple. I stood there enjoying the sensations. She pulled away for a brief second,"Don't let me do all the work, Lizzie."

I giggled and the bit my lip as she made a shushing sound. I nodded and then anxiously tugged at her bra. Somewhere along the way I'd been so out of it, I hadn't noticed that Darcy had taken off her shirt. We both began to massage one another's breasts, every now and again alternating on sucking on the nipples.

Her hands roamed further down my body and began to unzip my shorts and stick her hand down my panties. "Your skin is always so soft." She purred quietly.

I playfully bit at her breast and she clamped her mouth shut. I looked at her with an amused look. "Oh you're gonna pay for that." She teased.
 

Darcy gave her friend a saucy look as Elizabeth bent down to give the lavender-haired teen's nipples a tongue bath. "Oh, Lizzy, yeah!" she moaned.

The pair of them were quite familiar with this by now. They'd started experimenting with their bodies ages ago. Darcy sometimes wondered if that's why the two of them both developed such huge boobs. All that fondling and licking certainly made them swell and tingle.

Darcy took turns with Lizzy teasing one another's nipples till both of them had areolae glistening with saliva. The two of them were each sensitive enough to climax from this alone, but Darcy doubted they had this kind of time. Eventually a staff member would come to check on them and Darcy didn't want to get caught.

"Let's finish this," she urged. Darcy took Elizabeth's wrist and guided it between Darcy's thighs. "It's okay," she counseled. "Just do me like like I do you."

Darcy slipped her hand between her companion's thighs till she cupped the crotch. "Ooh, you're as wet as me," she giggled. "Now just rub my pussy like I'm doing yours." Darcy shuddered as Elizabeth's hand brushed her clit through her silk underwear. "Oh! Yes!"
 
I bit my lip hard, nearly cutting it with my own teeth trying to hold in my moans as my hands found her skirt and I lifted it, slipping my fingers into her pussy hesitantly over her silk panties. This was the first time we'd ever done anything like this before. It felt so amazingly good. I closed my eyes and shivered, breathing faster as I frantically rubbed at her pussy while she did the same to me.

It was incredibly difficult trying to keep from moaning out loud. We both began grinding on each others fingers, hot breaths brushing against one another's face and then it hit me. I think my orgasm came first as I buried my face into Darcy's neck but hers came shortly after. The only way I could describe it was like floating in space.

We stood there trying to compose ourselves. Weakly, I pulled off the red trashy bra. "Not taking that." I said to Darcy. She grinned. "Sure you are." She said as she put her tugged her skirt down. "And I'm taking this." She said holding up the purple bra she'd been showing off earlier.

We both stepped out of the dressing room. As she put the bras on the counter to purchase, my eyes widened. "Darcy, I have to go. It's 7 o'clock. I was supposed to be there...now."

"My bad." she said and I rolled my eyes. I swear to god, this girl was going to kill me.

She stuffed the bra in my purse and then we went our separate ways. 20 minutes later, I pulled into Mr. Idris' driveway and hurried up to the front door. It opened and I looked down.

"I'm so sorry, Mr. Idris. I ..time kind of ran away with me."
 
I frowned at Elizabeth. "I was beginning to worry," I cautioned. "It is so unlike you to be late. You should have called to let me know."

Any further recriminations would have to wait. A squealing two-headed missile shot past me and locked around the teenager's thigh. "Elizabeth!" my daughter giggled with delight. She absolutely adored her babysitter.

"Alright, I'll leave you two to have fun. Maegan, you be good. Do like Elizabeth says. That includes brushing your teeth before bed."

"Okay, Daddy," Maegan replied, hugging my leg. "Elizabeth and I are gonna make cookies!"

I chuckled. The enthusiasm of my daughter was ever irresistible. I kissed her head and sent her on her way, her tiny hand tugging at Elizabeth's to follow. "You two be good. Bye."

 
I have a silent sigh of relief when Mr. Idris didn't go off on me for being late. Had the situation been switched, I would have gone off on my babysitter especially after last weeks fiasco. It put me at ease. Maybe things really would go back to normal. Yeah, it would be as if nothing had ever happened.

Maegan pulled me into the kitchen as her father left and had already began pulling the cookie ingredients out. "Can I have chocolate chip cookies?" She asked and I smiled at her. "Well, duh! What other kind of cookies are there?"

She squealed happily and we began baking the cookies. Though because of her age, the kitchen had ended up becoming a mess but the cookies were absolutely delicious. They were soft and warm, they'd had a delicious buttery after taste, as well. My mom had taught me how to make cookies when we were younger so it was great to be able to pass that knowledge on.

The night went by fast. Maegan and I ended up staying up to watch Disney movies. She was one of the few children who wasn't obsessed with Frozen and tended to enjoy the older Disney Princess movies. After watching The Little Mermaid then Beauty and the Beast, I helped her get ready for bed and had her brush her teeth.

As she drifted to sleep when I had been reading her a bedtime story, I gently tucked her in. Maegan really was precious and one day I'd hoped to have a daughter and sweet and energetic as her.

I went downstairs and began cleaning up our mess in the kitchen trying to hurry before Mr. Idris got home.
 
Tonight I went out with some friends. We hung out at at sports bar watching football. We drank too much and probably hit on the waitress too often, but we had a good time. I arrived home more than a little tipsy and definitely horny. Consequently, finding Elizabeth in my kitchen seemed just too perfect.

"I gather cookie making went well," I surmised from the myriad mixing bowls and light dusting of flour overlaying the central island, not to mention a plate towering with the sweet results. I took one off the top and bit into the sugary treat. "Mmmm, good."

"You know," I continued after watching the curvaceous teen for several seconds. "You're probably going to get your outfit all dirty doing that. Why not take off your clothes? You can easily shower off afterwards."
 
I smiled as Mr. Idris came in and grabbed a cookie, saying how good it was. "Well, my mom gave me a secret recipe." I responded while washing the dishes. I stiffened at his remark regarding me taking all of my clothes off while I cleaned the kitchen. So things clearly weren't going to go back to normal, were they? Why should I expect it? I mean I did suck his cock.

"That's okay." I said as calmly as possible while relaxing my muscles. "I can always change when I get home, Mr. Idris but thanks for your concern." As I spoke though, the recollection of his cock going down my throat had come back. I'd been trying all week to forget about it. I wasn't sure if that would ever be possible though. "Besides, if Maegan came downstairs..." I paused hoping using Maegan as excuse would a way to change his mind, "I mean, how would I explain to her why I'm doing dishes in my underwear." I gave a nervous laugh, not daring to turn to face him.

I cleared my throat and tried to change the topic quickly, "Um, so how was your night? You seem like you had a lot of fun." The fact that his breath smelled like alcohol and now alcohol mixed with chocolate chip cookies was definite indication that he'd had a good time.
 
"Maegan has always been a deep sleeper, " I replied."When she finally settles down, she could sleep through a parade in her bedroom. You needn't worry about waking her up down here."

" Um, so how was your night? You seem like you had a lot of fun"

"Not as much fun as I'd have liked. We had a cute little waitress who knew how to flirt her way to an excellent tip with a group of half-drunk men. Of course, it was all for show. No intention to follow through."

I stepped close behind Elizabeth, my chest brushing against her back. "But you know something about following through, don't you? You keep your promises. . . like the one you made me last week. You remember, don't you?"
 
I felt his chest brush press against my back and began trembling. Once again, I had that excited yet scared feeling hit me in the pit of my stomach. Apparently, the mention of his daughter did nothing to detour his actions and fortunately...unfortunately he was right about Maegan. She slept deeper than a vampire during the daytime.

"But you know something about following through, don't you? You keep your promises. . . like the one you made me last week. You remember, don't you?"

I pursed my lips together tightly. Oh, I remembered, how could I forget? My first blow job was due to blackmail. "I remember.." I said softly.

"I just kind of assumed that it was...." then I mumbled the last part,"temporary." I didn't dare move in fear of exciting him which sounded a bit contradictory.

I didn't give him the chance to reprimand me though. In fact, I turned so I was facing him since he wasn't pressed roughly against me.

"D-do you want me to..." my voice trailed off, unable to finish my sentence.
 
"Yes," I declared. "I do want you to. You are simply drop dead sexy, Elizabeth. I can't stop thinking about you."

"But that doesn't mean this has to be a two way street." Elizabeth was tall enough that I could reach the hem of her skirt by bending my knees slightly. I put my right hand on her thigh and gently stroked the flesh beneath. "Would you like me to touch you instead?"

Without waiting for an answer, I raised my hand up her thigh. Her skirt bunched up around my wrist as the inches between my fingers and her panties diminished.

 
My lips parted unconsciously as Mr. Idris spoke. I wasn't sure how to react. I didn't have to ask what he meant by 'it didn't have to be a two way street' or if I wanted him to touch me because he'd already found his way up my skirt. I bit my lip, shivering beneath his touch. He hadn't even reached my pussy yet and I could feel myself getting eager for him.

"Yes..." I did want him to touch me.

I'd only ever had Darcy touch me down there and it wasn't that long since that had happened. Would he know? The knowledge of what I'd find earlier that day and what was preparing to happen was exciting to me.

My hands lightly traced over his crisp shirt. We hadn't done anything, yet but this felt naughty. I felt naughty for even partially wanting this to happen and part of me was tempted to mention the open bra in my purse.
 

I grinned. She'd confirmed her desire for me to continue. While perhaps she'd been pressured into it before, she was yielding to me now. Excellent.

"Is this how you like it?" I inquired, teasing my fingers around the plump lips beneath her panties.

"Or do you want it inside instead?" I pushed my index finger into the rough center, slipping it inside her a short distance. I felt her pussy walls shiver slightly through the now wet fabric. "I can go deeper, if you like."
 
My lips parted as Mr. Idris. Why was I giving in so easily? This whole thing had started from blackmail. Was my curiosity that deep that it would make give into something that was that wrong. It took a while for me to answer while I battled with morality. I trembled as he traced the outline of my crotch.

God damn it, I wanted more. I hate that I wanted more. I jerked as he pushed his fingers partially into my pussy with my panties being the only barrier between us. "Touch me..." I whimpered, "please..."

It hadn't even been a week since this was initiated but already I was begging him to touch me. But touching was okay, wasn't it? Darcy and I touched, nothing bad came of it. My dad would probably say otherwise but, the last thing I was thinking about was what my father though.
 
Last edited:
I nodded without sound and forced my finger deeper into her. Her tight little pussy clamped against my digit as the first and second knuckle disappeared inside her.

Her reaction was entertaining to say the least. Her whimpers intensified as I pushed into her. Her nipples swelled against her top, tenting the fabric. I was tempted to fondle them, but restricted myself to my one finger.

Her panties strained against me as I sank the remaining inch inside. The sodden fabric was clearly not used to stretching this far.

"You like that, don't you?" I murmured softly in between her gasps. "That's good, Elizabeth. It's okay for you to enjoy it. You can cum if you want to. Do you want to cum?
 
My lips parted even more as he slipped a finger inside me causing me to bite my lip trying to hold back the whimpers, worried that I might wake little Maegan up despite her being a deep sleeper, worried that I might start enjoying this too much.

I gasped as he pushed deeper and deeper still reaching behind me, I gripped the counter as he asked if I liked what he was doing. I could feel my nipples hardening."Yes, god yes." I whispered hoarsely. As he spoke justifying that it was okay for me to enjoy him fingering me, I found myself grinning against his finger. "Yes..." I whimpered.

Without even thinking about it I reached up and grabbed my own breast massaging it through my blouse. "I wanna cum, Mr. Idris. Please make me cum."
 
I couldn't resist a smile at the image. I quite literally had this beautiful girl in the palm of my hand.

Elizabeth arched her back and thrust out her amazing chest. Her hands closed around her large orbs and began massaging them aggressively. ""I wanna cum, Mr. Idris. Please make me cum, " she declared, her nipples tenting the fabric of her blouse.

How could I refuse such an entreaty? While I stroked her internally with my index finger, my thumb stroked her panties till I found the hardened nub of her clit. The effect on her proved just short of electric. I circled the moist fabric with my thumb, teasing the hypersensitive organ till she squealed.
 
I gasped and squealed as Mr. Idris teased my clit. This felt sooo incredibly good. I hated to admit it but he was much better with his hands than Darcy had been earlier that day. Perhaps, it was because he was teasing me, making me want more and more,

"Oh god, oh god, oh god..." I whimpered.

The grip on my own tits became rougher until my button down blouse popped open revealing my big tits. I didn't care. Normally, I would've cared. If last week hadn't happened, I might've given a shit., All that was on my mind at the moment was how good this felt, manhandling my own breasts in front of my boss while he fingered me.

I was getting wetter and wetter by the moment and my nipples were peaking out pushing against the laced pink bra and begging to be set free.
 
Elizabeth's soft sighs gave way to fierce whimpers as my fingers danced around her clit. Experience guided my efforts, so I quickly dialed in on her sensitivity threshold.

Despite her appearance, Elizabeth's previous references to dating suggested she did it infrequently. Given her personality, I suspected she'd had pretty limited sexual experience. Given her age, odds were that her prior lovers were similarly inexperienced.

I doubted teenagers had changed much from my generation. Probably they were still aggressively fumbling their way towards orgasm as fast as possible. So I played to the opposite. Rather than push her to climax as quickly as I could, I coaxed her along at a pace that would easily double the duration.

The tantalizing slowness drove her wild. I could hear her plaintive need to cum in her trembling breaths. Her need to expend this burgeoning sexual energy caused her self massage of her chest to grow harsh -- almost violent. In her growing frenzy, she ripped open her blouse, letting her bra-clad breasts surge forth.

Each creamy orb was the size of my daughter's head. I felt my own arousal surge as her fingers dug into the firm flesh, squeezing her breasts with painful intensity.

Long a fan of the female breast, I couldn't resist the urge to join in. With my free hand, I tugged hard on the left cup of her bra. After a few attempts, the engorged nipple popped free of the lacy confines. I immediately wrapped my lips around it and the surrounding aerola and sucked hard.
 
"Oh!" I let out another gentle moan as his lips found my nipple after pulling my left bra cup down. This was so wrong, so incredibly, terribly wrong but so good. My back arched pushing my left tit deeper into his mouth.

My nipples seemed to harden even more as he sucked roughly against my nipple. It was an aching delight. I couldn't take it anymore. I ground myself against his finger wanting to cum but not willing to beg for it.

He'd give it to me, wouldn't he? He wouldn't actually make me beg, My breathing sped up to the point where I was now gasping, aching for release. I was so close, I could reach practically taste it. Was this the sensation that Darcy always talked about?

I mean, I had this hunger this desire for more but I wasn't even sure how to voice that.
 
Elizabeth's nipples improbably swelled even further in my life mouth. I lapped my tongue against the sensitive flesh and was rewarded with a high keening from her lips.

Her entire body tensed against me. I could see little beads of perspiration dotting her hairline as she struggled to hold on.

And somehow, she did. Despite her clear need to cum, she didn't. After a minute, I released her tit so I could look her in the eye.

"Don't you want to cum, Lizzy? What's holding you back?" I brushed close enough to her clit to make her gasp. "I know you want to."

"Do you need my permission? Is that it? Do you want my okay to cum?" I leaned in close and kissed her neck. "Then all you have to do is ask for it. . . ."
 
I whimpered louder as he sucked feverishly at my nipples and lapped at them.

I could feel myself tensing against him but not quite there yet. I was close. I was really extremly close to cumming. IT was like I was about to get on a cloud and ride it for dear life but I hadn't left the ground yet but, it was close to taking off. I wasn't sure what was holding me back.

And then, I heard his voice directing me.

"Don't you want to cum, Lizzy? What's holding you back?"

"I...I don't know..." I whimpered, riding his finger desperately.

"I know you want to." A high pitched squeal interrupted his sentence due to his stroking my sensitive clit. "Do you need my permission? Is that it? Do you want my okay to cum?"

Did I? I wasn't sure but I nodded my head anyways. He buried his head into my neck and kissed it, telling me to ask him to cum. My breathing sped up, unsure of why the idea of allowing him to have this much control over my body that I even had to ask him to cum drove me crazy. "M-mr. Idris, m-may I come, please?"
 
Back
Top