Teen Temptation (closed)

saedo

Delver of the Deep
Joined
Aug 6, 2010
Posts
3,547
Closed for princesssexci


I arrived home in a dour mood. My date had started off promisingly. The way that the pretty blonde had looked at me across the table strongly suggested that she'd be inviting me back to her place later on. By the time we were headed to the car, it looked like a sure thing.

But then she'd been called back to the hospital. I could hardly object to that, though my libido howled at the disappointment. Thus did I end up going home alone hours ahead of schedule.

I arrived past my daughter's bedtime, so I knew Maegan would be asleep under the covers. Her babysitter, Elizabeth, was utterly reliable, which was a great comfort to me. The girl was perhaps a bit too straight-laced for a teenager -- her parents were very strict -- but I appreciated how good she was with Maegan.

I entered quietly through the garage and made my way to the den. I expected I'd find Elizabeth studying on the couch as usual -- always so well behaved. Consequently, I was surprised to hear an unfamiliar voice as I neared. I hugged the wall and listened to the voices as I crept closer.

"You really should try it sometime, Lizzy," a female voice urged. "You have such a great body. Your tits are as big as mine and you've got legs for days." I heard a wet smacking sound followed by a soft moan. "You're too shouldn't keep that all hidden. Guys would love to hook up with you." Another wet smacking sound. "Hell, I'd go down on you if you want. God, you're already so wet. . . . "

I had to see what was going on for myself. I strode rapidly down the hall and entered the den. Elizabeth was lying back on the couch with a shorter female partially atop her, their lips brushing in a soft kiss. Both girls were in their late teens with lithe young bodies and unusually large breasts. The unknown female was massaging one of Elizabeth's huge mounds through her blouse. The girl's other hand was somewhere beneath Elizabeth's skirt.

I'd never heard Elizabeth even mention a boyfriend, let alone a girlfriend, so the tableau was rather shocking. Moreover, I'd been very explicit about not having friends over while she was babysitting Maegan, so I was immediately irked at such disobedience from a girl I'd trusted. Plus, having my own libidinous plans unexpectedly canceled tonight, finding two busty teens making out on my couch really got under my skin. So when I called out, "Elizabeth!", I sounded really angry.

Both girls looked at me with wide eyes. The unknown girl was of slightly paler complexion; her hair might have been dark, but most of it was dyed a pale lavender. I got a brief glimpse of green eyes before she leapt to her feet. "I'dbettergo" she declared as she swiftly left through the far door. Moments later, I heard her exit through the front door. I had a brief impulse to chase after her, but decided that my complaint was with my babysitter, not her unknown friend.

I put my hands on my hips and felt my fatherly glare sharpen on the remaining teen. "Elizabeth, just what the hell was that? Why was there a stranger in my house without my permission?"
 
"Elizabeth!"

Darcy and I jumped at the sound of my employer Dr. Idris' sharp voice. I say there, stiff unable to speak. Glancing at the clock on the wall, my face formed into a confused state. He was home earlier than expected. Why was he home earlier than expected?! Darcy had already began to untangle herself from my body, pulling her hand from out of pink laced panties and from my blue jean skirt, and jerked her hand off my crisp clean white blouse.

I pulled my skirt down so that it was back to knee length. "Ibettergo." Darcy said then rushed out of the den and the sound of the door slamming shut signified that she'd left the house.

"I...I..."I began to stammer.

How did you explain something like this to your boss? It wasn't something I did often, not here anyways. Usually, we'd sneak around in between classes. Darcy wasn't my girlfriend but she was my best friend. She was more experienced in sex than I was and she'd been trying to show me the ropes. I hadn't had a boyfriend, let alone had sex with anyone.

My parents were super conservative. My dad was a congressman so looks were everything to him. My mom was your stereotypical housewife/trophy wife.

"I can explain, mister Idris." That was a lie straight from the devil himself. "I just--Meagan was sleep and and--and..." I bit my lip unsure of what to say,"I'm so sorry I understand if you want to fire, hell...heck, I'd want to fire me."

I could feel tears start to form in my eyes. I wasn't sure how I'd explain this to daddy. Maybe I could just say that Mr. Idris didn't need a sitter anymore.
 
Elizabeth was obviously freaked out at being caught. I got the immediate sense that it'd been a very long time since she'd broken any sort of rule. I found myself believing her assurances that she'd never done this before.

I felt a certain amount of sympathy for her personal situation. Her father was a significant public figure, so no doubt she was pretty constrained by it. What for most teens would be a minor incident could become a story in the local paper for her. Her father's no nonsense stance on social issues would look pretty hypocritical if his own daughter turned out to be a wild child.

Still, it wasn't like I could let something like this go. "Elizabeth, I'm not judging you based on who you want to spend time with. But it's pretty serious for you to have someone over to my house without my permission when you're supposed to be focused on Maegan."

I frowned as I considered my position. "I don't think I can just let this go. I think I need to call your father."

I had to work to keep my eyes on hers as I spoke. Liz was obviously anxious about the situation and her breathing was noticeably accelerated as a result. I'd always had a vague notion that she was a busty girl, but I'd apparently never quite realized just how much so till now. Her excited state had her chest heaving in a manner my libido found difficult to ignore.
 
I was trembling, still feeling the slight arousal by earlier events and the fact that I had been caught wasn't giving me any sort of chance to calm the adrenaline running through my system. Dr. Ingris stood there silent and that was what scared me even more. Usually when parents got silent, it never led to a happy ending.

When he claimed that he would tell my dad, I jumped up immediately. "No, you can't tell my dad, please." I begged.

There was only a month before election time and my father was running a new campaign. He'd told me that as long as I laid low as I always managed to do around this time, he'd probably make it back into office. He wanted to eventually get nominated for Secretary of State in the next four years.

"Please, it'll only distract from my fathers campaign. I promised I would never do it again and I mean it. It was a stupid mistake to invite Darcy here. If you want me to work overtime with no pay whenever you wanted to stay out later, I would have no problem with that. In fact, I deserve it. I'll do anything, just please don't tell my father."

It was a pretty lame suggestion but it was the best I could think of. "I'll even babysit on weekday evenings, if needed." I added, because normally because of my college classes I was unable to work during those times if Dr. Idris needed to work late.
 
Last edited:
Elizabeth sprung out off the couch, all but begging me not to tell her father. I probably should have been feeling sympathy for her. Her political parents obviously kept her on a restrictive leash for benefit of his career. It couldn't be much fun being a teenager in that household.

Or perhaps I should have just been feeling angry. Maegan was the most precious thing in my life. I only felt comfortable going out because I had trusted Elizabeth to be completely reliable. Having my expectations undermined was infuriating.

But instead, that primordial part of my brain was too distracted by seeing Elizabeth's nubile form bound to her feet. Her "friend" had hiked up Liz's skirt during their massage session, so my babysitter was showing a lot of tan thigh. Moreover, the rapid movement sent her chest into serious jiggling.

I hadn't had sex with anyone since my wife passed. My date tonight was supposed to break that fast, so my balls felt heavy as iron with need. Now a stunning young beauty was promising to do anything I wanted.

Before I even realized I was speaking, I heard my voice. "You'll do anything? Anything at all? Then take off your blouse."
 
I stood there stiffly at the sound of Dr.Idris' request. He wanted to take off my blouse? I small shiver ran down my spine. I gave a small laugh as if he was kidding. Was he being serious? He didn't look like he was joking. In fact, he seemed serious. Dead serious.

Dr.Idris was a handsome man, if I were any other girl I probably would've tried the whole seducing act awhile ago.

"I--when I said anything I didn't mean... " my voice trailed off. My cheeks began to turn a bright shade of pink. I'd never undressed for any guy with the exception of my own doctor. Even with our experimenting we'd only really done a bunch of groping and kissing. Other times, it was just mutual masturbation, usually at her house.

"No. I could tell my father and he'd have you put in prison for indecent behavior."

I may have messed up but there was no way I was going to let him make a slut out of me. I was no slut and I was offering to work even more hours to make up for what I'd done.
 
Part of me still couldn't believe I'd asked a girl nearly half my age to undress in front of me. What kind of man does that?

But the indignation in her voice hardened something in me. Who was she to be taken such a righteous tone with me? She'd had a girl's hand teasing her privates when she was supposed to be watching my little girl. How dare she give me attitude.

"Fine," I retorted. "Then let's have a chat with your father. I'm sure he'll be pleased to hear what his daughter has been up to."
 
I paled as Dr. Idris have a cold steely look. I trembled even more realizing how scared I was. I did try to stand tall and brave so that he didn't think he could walk all over me. What girl wouldn't do what I was doing? However, when he threatened once more to call my father, I knew that I'd have to do it.

"Wait!" I said abruptly, "Fine, I'll do it. Just please don't tell my father."

Taking a few deep breaths, I began to slowly unbutton my blouse. Peeking the layer of white material off, I dropped it on the floor of the den. Now I stood before Mr. Idris in my pink laced 32d bra. I closed my eyes tightly trying to fight back any sense of emotion then slowly opened them.

"A-are we even?" I asked nervously as I squirmed where I stood. Hopefully, we would be even. He was probably just doing this to make me feel embarrassed and I definitely was. "May I go home, now?" I asked meekly.
 

Any pretense of propriety was fast slipping away as Elizabeth stripped off her top. That she was exceptionally busty was hard to miss, but she never dressed to highlight her assets. She never even left more than a single button undone on her blouse. Consequently, seeing the upper curves of her breasts bared was a novel sight.

I whistled softly as her bra was fully revealed. I'd known Elizabeth was busty, but the orbs hidden by her blouse looked to be the size of volleyballs. My lust surged as I ogled her.

I could see her eyes flick towards my lower half as a bulge began expanding along the right leg of my pants. Ordinarily I tried to keep my libido in check to prevent such an ostentatious display of arousal, but I was past the point of caring.

"I have a nanny cam," I declared. "It will have footage of you and your female friend doing whatever it was you were doing. If you don't want that video winding up with your father -- or the media -- then you are going to do exactly what I say."

I jerked my head towards the door. "Don't believe me? Then walk out now and see if I won't do it. Otherwise, come over here and take off my pants."
 
I remained standing there waiting for Mr. Idris to answer my question. I watched as he merely stared and his whistle of approval made my back stiffened. I wanted this to be over. I wanted to go home and hide away forever. That didn't look like it was going to happen though. Absentmindedly, my eyes quickly brushed over his form and that's when I noticed the twitch in his pants.

Oh god, what I had done? At his statement about the nanny cam and leaking it to the media, tears began to break free from the confines that I'd kept them under. My father would kill me, his campaign would be ruined. Again, the question of what had I done rushed through my mind and I looked panicked. There was no way out of this. I'd always had the greatest respect for Mr.Idris because I'd never had one of those babysitter horror stories, where the dad took advantage of the babysitter at her weakest moments happen to me, not like with some of my other friends.

"Yes sir." I slowly moved towards him and once I'd reached where he was stand I began to unbuckle the belt, struggling for a moment because my hands were shaking. Finally, I managed to undo the belt then unzip his pants. I looked up at him nervously before pushing them down.
 
Lizzy tentatively complied, removing my belt and pants with just her fingertips. I couldn't tell if if she was afraid of me in particular or just my being male. After all, she had been making out with another girl.

"Have you ever seen a guy naked, Lizzy?" I pondered aloud. "Or are you strictly into girls?"

Lizzy looked like she was about to respond, but then my pants slipped down to my ankles. I wore boxers beneath that reached almost to mid-thigh, but Lizzy's eyes were focused slightly below the dark cloth.

Dangling well past the bottom hem of the right boxer leg was my meaty cock. Even flaccid, I was considerably bigger than most men in length and vastly so in girth. I was curious how Lizzy might react. Would my immense size terrify her? Excite her? Both?

"Take off my boxers, too," I directed. "I want to feel your lips on my cock."
 
I opened my mouth to answer Dr. Idris' question but stopped as my eyes made contact with his crotch. His cock was already hanging low, not quite hard yet, but visible. My god, he was huge. However, I didn't have any sort of previous experience to compare his cock to anyone else's. I felt a tingle rush through my core. I had a pretty decent idea of where this was all going? Would he fit? Would he break me in half? I probably wouldn't be able to walk for weeks.

Not to mention, being a virgin meant that it would hurt even more. "No, " I finally answered his question. "I'm not strictly into girls, Darcy and I were just..experimenting." I said softly, "I've never seen a guy nude before, except for dirty magazines that Darcy has hidden under her bed. My parents are so conservative that it's out of the question."

I couldn't believe I was admitting this to my boss. At his command to take his boxers off, I got on my knees and pulled the boxers past his ass letting it fall to his ankles as well. Now his cock stared me in the face. I swallowed hard and looked up at him. Dr. Idris had mentioned something about wanting to feel my lips on his cock. I panicked again. I'd never done this before. I'd seen it in porn but I hadn't actually done it before. I was excited yet slightly scared.
 

I got the immediate sense that Lizzy was well out of her depth. Seeing a few grainy photos in some porn magazine had not prepared her for how to react to a cock bigger than her forearm dangling inches away.

I sighed and took charge. "Alright start by opening your mouth nice and wide." I put my hand on her face and gently guided her lips to part.

"That's it. Now you put the tip inside. Be careful to keep your teeth away, okay? " Once again, I had to manually guide her along with my hands. With my assistance, the plump head of my cock slipped past her pouty lips.

" Okay, you should focus on breathing through your nose now while you keep your mouth open," I advised. "My cock is going to get hard now, so it's going get a lot thicker. Just remember to breathe and it'll all be fine." I hoped I wasn't misleading her. My flaccid cock filled up a lot of her cute little mouth already, so I hoped its expansion wouldn't prove too much for her.
 
He seemed annoyed with his loud sigh. Had I upset him somehow? Would that coerce him into telling my father. I couldn't have him telling my father. He guided my lips apart with his hand felt my breathing speed up. As he spoke and directed, I listened and followed directions. He pushed the tip of his cock inside of my mouth and taste of his skin shocked me.

When Mr. Idris advised me to focus on breathing and how to do just that, I told myself it was like when I was in highschool during our choral lessons, they said to breath from your diaphram, not your mouth.

Instinctively, my head began to bob back and forth along his flaccid cock which was now starting to slightly harden, filling my mouth. I wasn't sure how long it would take him to get fully aroused though. I moved my head back and forth along the base of him. Darcy had described some of the things she'd done with her boyfriend, sucking his cock had been one of them. Once, she'd told me it got her really aroused and I was finding that she was right.

Though I was still disgusted that I was being blackmailed into this, I was also aroused by it, I could feel another tingly sensation in my pussy. I shouldn't be aroused by this. The only reason I was on my knees to begin with was due to Mr. Idris telling me he'd show my father or the media that I had been messing around with Darcy, in his home. I glanced up at Mr. Idris to see if I was doing this right.

I knew one thing, I wouldn't give myself any further pleasure to assist in Mr. Idris' dirty kinky fantasy, no matter how badly I would want to in the end.
 
"Mmmm, that's good, Lizzy," I encouraged. The young girl had thusfar kept calm as my cock swelled inside her mouth. She'd instinctively grasped the expanding shaft with both hands to steady it. Her eyes looked up at me as her nostrils flared with each breath.

By the time the veins crisscrossing the surface of my erection began to bulge, Lizzy seemed anxious but controlled. Despite her unfamiliarity, I decided to push her a bit further. "Okay, Lizzy, I want to try something a bit more advanced. You feel the tip of my cock at the back of your mouth? I'm going to push in a bit farther so that it slides down your throat a bit.

" Now because it's so thick, you'll feel some pressure on your windpipe and it may take a little more effort to breathe. It's important that you do not panic. You're not going to choke. We'll take it slow, so just stay calm."

I put my hand on the back of Elizabeth's head and pulled it towards me. The fat knob of my cock strained against her soft palate before slipping past into her tender throat.
 
I listened to instructions carefully as he pushed the tip of his cock further down my throat and he was right, I did feel some pressure. I had to keep myself calm. It was hard because all i could feel was the tip going down my throat. I tried not to panic, but it was getting harder not to do so.

I made a gagging sound and I could feel him pull back then slowly go back down as if showing me that I wasn't going to choke. I kept reminding myself to breath through my nose, not my mouth. Though it wasn't really possible to that with his cock going down, was it?

After awhile, I began to get the hang of it, realizing that I wasn't choking. Excitement rushed through me. Eventually, I pulled back on my own and then took him deeper down my throat, attempting to challenge myself.
 
Despite Lizzy's obvious reticence, she yielded. I gently fed another couple inches into her, feeling the tip glide past her soft palate. "Good, that's it," I praised.

It took a few gradual efforts to get used to it, but Lizzy found her footing. Eventually, just more than half of my massive shaft was disappearing inside her.

In fact, I was the one who now hesitated. Lizzy began to bob more aggressively on my cock, trying to go further still. While she wasn't quite gagging, the glottal noises she made as the thick pillar distended her slender throat suggested she was really challenging her limits..

"Easy, easy," I cautioned. "That's deep enough for now. I think with practice, you can probably take more -- maybe even the entire thing -- but this is plenty for a first time."

We settled into a nice rhythm, with Lizzy taking me partway into her throat while she stroked the rest of my shaft with her hands. For a novice, she proved quite talented.

"Getting close, " I grunted. "Get ready. Gonna cum. Gonna - ah!" My cock swelled just prior to the first thick jet of jism rocketing into her sweet throat.
 
A part of me was eager to please while another part of me was disgusted by the acts I was providing to this man. A little voice nagged in the back of my mind that this was my boss, while a thousand other different ones told me that he was blackmailng me and how much it excited me.

I heard his grunting that he was getting ready to cum. My eyes widened not knowing what I should do, should I just take it down my throat or let it him, do I pull away? I went with my first jerk reaction which was to take it, or at least the first stream. I wrinkled my nose and pulled back, not quite used to the taste.

The rest of it hit my face, neck and tits. I wasn't sure what to do or say at that moment. I was humiliated with his cum dripping down my face, neck, and breasts.
 
The excitement of oral sex with my babysitter proved intensely arousing. As a result, I came hard and intensely. My legs felt a little wobbly afterwards.

When I opened my eyes, I found a pretty messy aftermath. Judging by the amount of white jism covering Lizzy from her breasts up to her forehead, she'd not managed to maintain her mouth on my exploding cock for long.

Part of me wanted to laugh at her pitiful atate, but she looked close to me enough to tears already. "Oh, Elizabeth, you poor girl," I murmured sympathetically. "Did you lose hold of me when I came? I should have warned you to try and swallow as much as you can or this could happen."

"Don't worry," I continued, trying to keep my voice encouraging. "It's only cum. It'll wash off with a little soap and water."

I took hold of her upper arms and helped her up. With my guidance, I took her into the guest bathroom. "Probably easier to use the shower instead of the sink," I suggested, nodding towards the glass-walled walk-in shower. "Towels are in the cabinet and soap and shampoo are in the shower." I exited to give Elizabeth some privacy.
 
I looked up at him, wondering if his words were really sympathetic. After all that had happened tonight, it was hard to believe he was the respectable man I had considered him to be. It was on the tip of her tongue to say that she hadn't lost hold of his cock but had purposely let go because I didn't want to swallow.

However, since he was playing the nice game. "Thank you, Mr. Idris." I murmured softly, avoiding all eye contact with him.

I could do the same thing too. After all, I had to continue reminding myself that he could show that video to the media or my dad, possibly both.

Once he left me alone, I walked towards the shower and took off my skirt. then took off my underwear. I pulled my shoes off and set them to the side of the tub. Slowly, almost in a numb state I turned on the shower and got it, letting the hot water run down my body.

I tried to figure out why all of it felt a tad bit exciting. Maybe it was because it was so taboo. Perhaps, it was because I was still slightly aroused from earlier when Darcy had been playing with me. I wasn't sure and not being sure killed me.
 
I went back to the dentist to retrieve her blouse while she showered. I returned and paused outside the door. Inside, the curvaceous young beauty was likely completely naked in a steamy hot shower. The thought of her nude body reawakened my lust. Perhaps I could join her in the shower . . . .

I reluctantly decided not to be quite so aggressive. Elizabeth already seemed a bit dazed by tonight's events. If I pushed her too hard, she might not be able to cope. So I instead waited politely outside till the door opened.

Elizabeth wore a towel around her. I couldn't resist letting my gaze linger on her cleavage as well as her smooth, long legs down below. I saw her eyes register the now familiar bulge in my pants as my lust made itself known.

To my credit, I reined my urges in. "I have your blouse," I explained, holding it out to her. "But I'm guessing your bra is probably too cum-soaked to wear. Would you like me to wash it or anything else? I can put it in the washer if you want to wait. Or if you are ready to leave, that'd be fine, too. I'll just see you again next week."
 
I soaped my body cleaning the cum off my neck and face. He hadn't gone further than a blow job. This thought made me feel comforted. I washed through my hair and stepped out of the shower. Slowly I dried myself off and wrapped the towel around my body I grabbed my clothes and underwear, noting I probably couldn't put that on since it still had cum on it. As I looked around frantically for my shirt, I realized my shirt was missing.

I'd probably left it in the den. I pushed the door open and blinked as Mr. Idris stood there with my blouse in hand. My eyes roamed over his body and I felt myself involuntarily squirm as the familiar bulge in his pants.

"Yeah, its--I can't put it back on. Too dirty." I mumbled looking away from him after reaching for my blouse. "Thanks." I stood there awkwardly wondering if he was going to leave and let me get dressed or watch me as I got dressed.

I decided to ask because I'd done his favor. We could go back to normal, couldn't we? God I hoped so. "Do you mind erm...leaving so I can..." my voice trailed off.
 
"Oh sure," I responded. I let her retreat into the bathroom again to dress.

When the door opened again, Elizabeth was dressed again. The dampness of her skin made her blouse a bit clingy. While not yet translucent, I could make out the slight pebbles of her areolae along with the the fat nipples atop each breast. Absent a bra, her glorious boobs jiggled with each step.

Her eyes darted to my pants. Just seeing her dressed without underwear made me want to throw her down on the nearest horizontal surface and fuck her mercilessly. I was already hard as a rock just imagining it.

Still, I had enjoyed tonight far more than expected, so I restrained my desire to act on the lust currently straining the inseam of my trousers. "Well, you've had a busy time, so I think we can call it a night a bit early," I suggested. "But I trust you're free to babysit again next week like usual?"

Lest she think that this appointment was optional, I added, "I'll have to mention to your father how grateful I am for your reliability. Always there when needed. I'm sure he'd be pleased to hear what a good job you do for Maegan and me."

 
I stepped out of the bathroom fully dressed aside from my bra which is stuffed in my bag. My eyes flicked down his body again as he stared at me and I nervously bit my lip, noticing he was still hard. When he dismissed me, I gave an inward sigh of relief. I was sooo ready to go home.

I was ready to tell him I quit or make up some reason to not babysit next week. The excuse would last until he got the message until he mentioned my father and how well I was doing working for him. I nodded and forced a smile. "Same time, as always Mr.Idris. I'd never let you down."

I walked out of the guest room then made my way towards the front door, got in my car and drove home. Once I went home, I went directly to bed.
 
"Lizzy? It's me," Darcy declared when her friend picked up the phone. Despite being alone in her room, the teen felt the need to look around furtively just in case before proceeding.

"Sorry for dashing out on you last night. I guess I panicked when that dad got home and caught the two of us. I'm really sorry if I got you in trouble."

Darcy winced slightly. It had been her idea to drop in on Elizabeth while she was babysitting. It Elizabeth's father kept her on such a tight leash that Darcy felt somewhat obligated to make sure her friend actually tried some fun things now and again. So given that Elizabeth's chances of fooling around with a guy were pretty much zero thanks to her father, Darcy had talked Elizabeth into fooling around with her instead. Consequently, Darcy felt responsible for the situation.

"So was that father really angry? I hope I didn't get you fired. I tried texting you last night, but you didn't answer, so I thought you might be in serious hot water. So what happened? Are you in major trouble for this?"
 
Back
Top