looking to chat

fletchx - welcome to the thread. Your post was a good read.

I have found out that meeting someone is not always the best idea, even when expectations had been talked about. For whatever reason, a really good online connection can sometimes be lost.

I agree - it is very disappointing to find out when someone has lied.

A grand tour of this region? haha... sure.

Here we go....

:)

fletchx - welcome to the thread. Your post was a good read.

I have found out that meeting someone is not always the best idea, even when expectations had been talked about. For whatever reason, a really good online connection can sometimes be lost.

I agree - it is very disappointing to find out when someone has lied.

A grand tour of this region? haha... sure.

Thanks for posting the questions, and reading the answers!

I tend to be a good judge of character, and also take a while to truly open up to someone. So when I say "the right person" I'm thinking of someone I've known and trusted for quite some time. A spontaneous booty-call or just a friendly date is probably something I'd never do.

Well, having never been there before, I suppose I don't need to see anything truly special. It'll all be new and different to me.

Whats truly special in NY?

Tell you what - if you show me around NY, I'll show you around here. Pick one city. Deal? lol...

On a separate note: I dont usually do this in the forum, but since you are capable of judging characters, feel free to PM me if you'd like to have a chat off the forum. :p

Thanks for posting the questions, and reading the answers!

I tend to be a good judge of character, and also take a while to truly open up to someone. So when I say "the right person" I'm thinking of someone I've known and trusted for quite some time. A spontaneous booty-call or just a friendly date is probably something I'd never do.

Well, having never been there before, I suppose I don't need to see anything truly special. It'll all be new and different to me.

While I still would like to chat (with the right person/people), this thread has mostly evolved into a form of sharing/discussion. (See below ** for list of topics).

If you'd like to chat, please tell me about yourself as well as what interests you (see Q7). If we match, I'll definitely post you a reply. However, if all you're looking for is to talk dirty, please don't waste both our time.

** For convenience, here's a list of all the topics that we've talked about:

1. Have you ever met a lit-ster?
If you did, how did it go?
If you havent, would you?
2. Guys, if you send a PM to a woman, are you really expecting a reply or is it "no biggie" if she doesnt send you a reply? How do you feel?
3. This probably happens with both sexes, but since I generally chat with guys, my question would be: why do guys lie when they chat online?
4. How has your experience on lit been? if you have any particular experience you'd like to share, please do so.
5. Since I'm from South East Asia, have you been to this region?
Yes? Please share where you've been and what you liked/disliked about it.
No? Well, if you could, where would you go? Why that destination?
6. whats your best experience from lit? this could be anything from a story (tell us which one); a litster; a voice; a picture; something new you learnt about yourself; .... etc etc.
7. tell me about yourself and what you'd like to chat about.
8. have you ever been to a lit gathering?

Not forgetting: do you have any thoughts/questions to ask and share?

Let's go...pick one topic and talk about it at length, or answer all, if you like!

Feel free to join in! :)

~~~~~~~~~
The original post:

i'm bored and would like to chat with someone who's interested in more than sexual chat. (Yes, I know this is literotica) :)

Allow me to clarify: no, we WONT be chatting or role-playing about your fantasies - at least, not on the first chat and not if I dont know you. Thank you for understanding!

-----------------------------------------

Hiya.
Trying to answer...

1) No - not been a member long enough (apparently not even been here long enough to upload an Avatar :( )

2) It's always nice to get a reply, even if it is 'no biggie'.

3) Probably because they feel the truth is less impressive or attractive. I always try not to (partly because I'm getting on a bit and my memory isn't what it was - ha ha :rolleyes: )

4) Not been here long enough.

5) No - never been, but would like to. Can you recommend anywhere outstanding - I'm told it's all very beautiful :)

6) Same as 4, except I contacted a nice sounding lady who seems to be happy to PM with general chat :) (at least I assuime she's a lady - you can never be sure online can you ;) )

7) Read my profile for an idea - PM me if you feel so inclined - I'd love to hear from you :)

8) Didn't know there was such a thing - I assume they're all in the US?

From your original post - Feel free to Chat away (see 7).

Thank you for posting.
Here's a suggestion - after a few weeks, see if your answers have changed, and re-post! :)

-----------------------------------------

Hiya.
Trying to answer...

From your original post - Feel free to Chat away (see 7).

I would love to chat!

I can only guess about why most guys (and girls) lie in the chat. Speaking for myself, I just find it easier to be honest about things, so I don't have to remember who I've told what. ;-)

1. Have you ever met a lit-ster? Nope
If you havent, would you? Definitely
2. Guys, if you send a PM to a woman, are you really expecting a reply or is it "no biggie" if she doesnt send you a reply? How do you feel? No biggie as long as it's not a common trend. Men also need to be more creative.
3. This probably happens with both sexes, but since I generally chat with guys, my question would be: why do guys lie when they chat online? To boost their egos as well as to get laid
4. How has your experience on lit been? if you have any particular experience you'd like to share, please do so. Haven't done much obviously but enjoying myself so far.
5. Since I'm from South East Asia, have you been to this region? No
6. whats your best experience from lit? this could be anything from a story (tell us which one); a litster; a voice; a picture; something new you learnt about yourself; .... etc etc. Just browsing pictures, stories, and fantasies of other users.
7. tell me about yourself and what you'd like to chat about. I'm a 23 yr. old virgin who just wants to chat about general sexual experiences.
8. have you ever been to a lit gathering? No

To the 3 above who posted in October - Thank you and welcome to the thread.

How has lit been treating you?

Just checking this thread out seems interesting , now I've got to start reading the whole thread,
Time to start reading. ;)

Answers to a Thought-provoking Quiz

1. Have you ever met a lit-ster? If you did, how did it go? If you havent, would you?
Yes. We went on a lunch date, but it was limited as she worked afterwards. We certainly sexted afterwards, but I ended up moving out of the area shortly afterwards.
2. Guys, if you send a PM to a woman, are you really expecting a reply or is it "no biggie" if she doesnt send you a reply? How do you feel?
Always nice to have a reply, but, if someone isn't interested in chatting, why persist?
3. This probably happens with both sexes, but since I generally chat with guys, my question would be: why do guys lie when they chat online?
Many people chat online; the virtual world is where many portray themselves and their lives different from reality. Others use it just shits and giggles; I'm in the latter category.
4. How has your experience on lit been? if you have any particular experience you'd like to share, please do so.
Always have enjoyed it. Far too many sexy times, ranging from chats to cam sessions and even non-sexual, interesting conversation.

Cambodia and Viet Nam. Loved both countries although I wish I had learned more of the languages. People were more welcoming in the prior although I cannot play Vietnamese people having prejudice towards people from the USA
6. whats your best experience from lit? this could be anything from a story (tell us which one); a litster; a voice; a picture; something new you learnt about yourself; .... etc etc.
Sexiest cam session ever. PM me if you want details.

There's some info in my profile.
No...but intriguing.

1. Nope, never met a litster. Don't see ever wanting to, but I leave that option open n case I change my mind.
2. Usually women are on tiate the PM with me, but if I do it first, no biggie.
3. If/when I lie in a chat, it is either over privacy concerns or part of a fantasy I'm ingaging in.
4. I've read some interesting stories, and had some very interesting chats.
5. Never been outside of the USA, never had the urge to travel abroad.
6. Hmmm, a tough one, you're making me think. No one experience really sticks out, but I've had many good conversations, to political debate, to discussiing my favorite Cybertronians. :)
7. I'm a middle aged white guy, worked in retail all my adult life, living in the Midwest of the USA. Love a good book, whether a mystery, sci-fi or fantasy, or spending time outdoors, hikng, hunting or fishing. Can't dance to save my life, and the only musical instrument I can play is a radio. For your own safety, do not ask me to sing. Tend towards conservatism politically. Raised a Baptist, although I don't currently attend church.
8. Nope.

1. Have you ever met a lit-ster
Yes, i have met 3 women from lit. They all went fine. One of the women, we met a bunch of times. I know so much of socializing nowadays revolves around posting on social media , for me there is nothing like seeing a person in real life. You can look into the other persons eyes, see their smile and hear there laughter. You can also have more indepth conversations and the conversation can flow so much better than trying to type your thoughts out.

I don't PM a lot but if i do, i hope i am writing something of interest and not just writing hi. I also know that women get inundated with PMs so while i hope to get a reply back i don't expect one. I actually prefer the woman to PM me first because that shows a level of interest so i know that i am not bothering her when i send her a PM back.

I think for a lot of men and women, being online gives them a chance to be somebody they are not in real life. For some people it is about getting their inner thoughts and desires out in an anonymous way and projecting that persona. I try to be honest about myself because if I ever meet the person for real, if i have lied about something that is not going to go over well. I do believe though that internet measurement is different than real life measurements. That is the only way to explain how come so many men have a 10" penis.

My experiences have been fine with lit. I have come and gone over the years but i have not had any bad experiences with the people here. There have been a few rude people from time to time but they don't bother me because my whole social life does not revolve around lit so i just ignore those people.

There are so many places that i want to travel and Asian is definitely on that list. I am a tourist at heart so i would love to see the normal tourist attractions, Great Wall, Taj Mahal, explore the great cities, try new food and of course meet some of the beautiful women that live there.

The best experience of lit is that it has opened up my erotic imagination.

Anybody interested can read my profile for some details but i like to chat about the persons life, what they do on a daily basis, maybe eventually get into their desires and dreams and how sometimes reality gets in the way. Obviously i enjoy talking about sex too. Not so much sex chatting but more about their sexual experiences, what they like and dislike, what gets them aroused and turns them off. I am usually up for chatting about anything.

I have never attended a lit gathering. I have tried to arrange a few happy hours over the years but either there was not enough interest or it was going to be a sausage festival but i don't play for the other team so not really interested in meeting up with a bunch of guys.

Welcome to the thread, and Thank you for posting! Now thats what I call a complete post!

Point no.3 -- and here i thought the normal (online) average has been increased to 12"...

I think for a lot of men and women, being online gives them a chance to be somebody they are not in real life. For some people it is about getting their inner thoughts and desires out in an anonymous way and projecting that persona. I try to be honest about myself because if I ever meet the person for real, if i have lied about something that is not going to go over well. I do believe though that internet measurement is different than real life measurements. That is the only way to explain how come so many men have a 10" penis.

Welcome to the thread, and Thank you for posting! Now thats what I call a complete post!

Point no.3 -- and here i thought the normal (online) average has been increased to 12"...

I know,i am a bit long winded at times. Lol

They do say that each successive generation is growing bigger so i guess the internet needs to keep up. If guys get much bigger they will truly be able to be called tripods.

How would you answer your question list?

I know,i am a bit long winded at times. Lol

They do say that each successive generation is growing bigger so i guess the internet needs to keep up. If guys get much bigger they will truly be able to be called tripods.

How would you answer your question list?

Don't worry about it, a complete post is great! :)

In the earlier stages of this thread, I'd posted some of my own thoughts on some of the questions too, but fair enough, I'll answer Q1 here: Yes, I've met a litster before, we met in Melbourne back in 2010, wow, nearly a decade ago! In hind-sight, it was pretty risky as prior to meeting, we had only talked/phone but did not cam, though we'd exchanged pics. Thank goodness he was for real!

Which part of MD are you from? (You may PM me that, if you'd rather not post that info.)

Don't worry about it, a complete post is great! :)

In the earlier stages of this thread, I'd posted some of my own thoughts on some of the questions too, but fair enough, I'll answer Q1 here: Yes, I've met a litster before, we met in Melbourne back in 2010, wow, nearly a decade ago! In hind-sight, it was pretty risky as prior to meeting, we had only talked/phone but did not cam, though we'd exchanged pics. Thank goodness he was for real!

Which part of MD are you from? (You may PM me that, if you'd rather not post that info.)

From all of my old posts it is no secret, i live just outside of washington DC. Have you ever visited here?

From all of my old posts it is no secret, i live just outside of washington DC. Have you ever visited here?

Not specifically to DC, though its been on my to-go list for a few years now. Had thought I had a "local guide" (he's actually in MD too) but its anyone's guess whether that pans out when it comes down to it.

Last edited:
Not specifically to DC, though its been on my to-go list for a few years now. Had thought I had a "local guide" (he's actually in MD too) but its anyone's guess whether that pans out when it comes down to it.

DC has some interesting tourist sites that are worth seeing. I have been a tour guide on occasion so I am sure you would have no trouble finding a 'local guide' though the after hours tour guide skills can vary. Lol.

The food scene here has gotten better but still not as good as some other cities in the US. DC is still mostly a political city so not as cosmopolitan as other cities in the world but it should be on the list of cities to see for those who like to travel.

1. Have you ever met a lit-ster?
If you did, how did it go?
If you havent, would you?

No, though I would if the situation was right.

Depends. I never really expect a reply. But I tend not to send a PM unless I really want to connect with someone, so it's always a little bit (sad trombone) if no response comes.

Sometimes it is because we want something from you, and we're trying to tell you what you want to hear to make you want to give us what we want. Sometimes it's because there's something about ourselves that we don't like, so we come here to pretend we are something better (ie, taller or thinner or younger or older). Sometimes it's just because men are pigs.

Lovely for the most part. Since I'm running a nonprofit startup now, I don't have nearly as much time as I used to to participate on the forums.

No, I haven't, though I'd love to visit Laos. No idea why, just looks really beautiful.

I've made a few lovely friendships that have become regular phone playmates. I met a woman here who became a wonderfully dedicated long-distance sub for about a year and a half. Had some real fun exploring all kinds of fantasies with her.

I'm a writer by trade. Happily married. I enjoy discussing politics, religion, current events, media. I like exploring and pushing limits sexually -- nothing too crazy, but one of the things I enjoy about coming here is we can voice thoughts that we can't voice elsewhere. I can say last night I got all aroused thinking about ... (insert taboo thing here) and not be judged, but rather be encouraged to engage and explore. i love doing that with likeminded women.

Nope, never have.

Sometimes it is because we want something from you, and we're trying to tell you what you want to hear to make you want to give us what we want. Sometimes it's because there's something about ourselves that we don't like, so we come here to pretend we are something better (ie, taller or thinner or younger or older). Sometimes it's just because men are pigs.

Welcome to the thread, Checkmate70.

#3 above.... hmmm, that last one sounds pretty accurate. :p

When are you planning to visit Laos?

DC has some interesting tourist sites that are worth seeing. I have been a tour guide on occasion so I am sure you would have no trouble finding a 'local guide' though the after hours tour guide skills can vary. Lol.

The food scene here has gotten better but still not as good as some other cities in the US. DC is still mostly a political city so not as cosmopolitan as other cities in the world but it should be on the list of cities to see for those who like to travel.

Thanks for the additional write-up that you sent, StarGazer!

Back