Tortured Innuendo

It works well enough for the kind of setting you've decided to plant it in, I suppose.

I admit the plot is a mess, but I was going for post-modern fragmentation.

The charactization is basically me, so tread softly there, you tread on my ego.

Mr Wolf *curtsies* your thread provides delectable and colourful entertainment...

*pulls up a chair and some coke to sip on while enjoying the unconventionally delightful banter*

Mr Wolf *curtsies* your thread provides delectable and colourful entertainment...

*pulls up a chair and some coke to sip on while enjoying the unconventionally delightful banter*

Curtsies hey? I haven't seen such politeness since I visited the Queen (not that one). Although then I was drinking more than coke.

Curtsies hey? I haven't seen such politeness since I visited the Queen (not that one). Although then I was drinking more than coke.

I figured that a British gentleman would appreciate such politeness...

And I am afraid I am teetotaler so I will never have any more than coke and juice...perhaps throwing in some water as well...

I figured that a British gentleman would appreciate such politeness...

And I am afraid I am teetotaler so I will never have any more than coke and juice...perhaps throwing in some water as well...

Coke, juice and water... that is virtually a cocktail...

But one can have lots of fun and be teetotal... a lot of that fun happens to take place naked...

I admit the plot is a mess, but I was going for post-modern fragmentation.

The charactization is basically me, so tread softly there, you tread on my ego.

Oh, don't mind me. Although, I believe my treading won't be anything less than a pleasure. ;)

Coke, juice and water... that is virtually a cocktail...

But one can have lots of fun and be teetotal... a lot of that fun happens to take place naked...

pleasures of the skin are indeed accentuated and eventually more gratifying when one is sober...

being walked all over by you sounds like it might be an ecstatic agony...

This brings to mind exotic and possibly erotic massages, unless you were hinting at something more masochistic in nature...?

This brings to mind exotic and possibly erotic massages, unless you were hinting at something more masochistic in nature...?

No, the exotic and erotic is what I had in mind. Masochism is just too emotionally/physically painful for me. I prefer my pleasures to be pleasurable.

Possibly true, although the pleasure of licking single malt whiskey of skin should be denied either.

I would not deny anyone of any type of licking...that would be very runny and somewhat messy though...

unless you would have some special liking for runny and messy..both of which I find pretty much appealing...

I would not deny anyone of any type of licking...that would be very runny and somewhat messy though...

unless you would have some special liking for runny and messy..both of which I find pretty much appealing...

It is like a challenge, attempting to lick both quickly and seductively in order to prevent the inevitably mess... And then joyfully embracing the mess.

But hey, you're teetotal, so I wouldn't ever propose pouring whiskey over you. That would be like eating roast lamb in a field of sheep in the spring.

It is like a challenge, attempting to lick both quickly and seductively in order to prevent the inevitably mess... And then joyfully embracing the mess.

But hey, you're teetotal, so I wouldn't ever propose pouring whiskey over you. That would be like eating roast lamb in a field of sheep in the spring.

Which I would, of course, never do.

Do you think spring might finally be here? (Except for those people south of the equator, who must be thinking of autumn.)

Do you think spring might finally be here? (Except for those people south of the equator, who must be thinking of autumn.)

From the amount of snow we've had since I asked that question, the answer is clearly NO!

Snow finally stopped here, at least for now, can see small amounts of grass in spots.

Snow finally stopped here, at least for now, can see small amounts of grass in spots.

And today there was sunshine... mmm... after a long winter I think sunshine warming the skin, warming the body, is even better than a blowjob.

Eternal sunshine in my fuzzied mind! It's summer here, and god is the weather hot. Just be at the wrong place at the wrong time, and sweat will run in rivulets across your skin, my friend.

Hey there. I'd be interested in getting to know you. I crave someone who can speak more than vulgar cliched pick up lines.

Eternal sunshine in my fuzzied mind! It's summer here, and god is the weather hot. Just be at the wrong place at the wrong time, and sweat will run in rivulets across your skin, my friend.

If I can lie on by back and feel the rivulets run across my skin without having to do anything - then that doesn't sound too bad.

Hey there. I'd be interested in getting to know you. I crave someone who can speak more than vulgar cliched pick up lines.

I quite like the classic pick up lines.

Your father must have stolen the stars to put in your eyes.

You must be exhausted. You've been running through my dreams all night.

Back