Ass licking is divine!

Luscious!

Mmmm...THIS is what I LOVE to do! THIS is not simple "ass-licking"...oh, noooo! This is luscious, deep, ASS SUCKING! Mmmm...Really getting my lips around that little pucker-hole...getting it nice and wet with my saliva...kissing it deeply...and then sucking it into a sweet little rose bud!!!

But...better than that! My nose is almost touching my lover's luscious balls! Mmmm...I can breathe in deeeep of that delicious, musky, man-perfume...that mouthwatering scent I can only find down between a horny man's legs!!! And...any time I want...I can just move my hot, eager mouth up a few inches and kiss those lovely balls! Kiss them to declare my devoted love...and lick them...suck them...make love to them...WORSHIP them!!! 💘

But...better than that! After spending a "lifetime" loving and pleasurIng my man's wonderful balls, I can just move my mouth up a tiny bit once more, and slide my silky wet tongue all the way up the pulsing underside of the man's erect cock...licking, loving and kissing all along the way...until my man-hungry mouth is locked on the dripping tip of his swollen cock-head! Mmmm...and now...let the cock-worship begin! 💋

Ohhhh...I'm just sooo "at home" with my loving face down between some horny man's legs!!! 💖

Last edited:
Mmmm...THIS is what I LOVE to do! THIS is not simple "ass-licking"...oh, noooo! This is luscious, deep, ASS SUCKING! Mmmm...Really getting my lips around that little pucker-hole...getting it nice and wet with my saliva...kissing it deeply...and then sucking it into a sweet little rose bud!!!

But...better than that! My nose is almost touching my lover's luscious balls! Mmmm...I can breathe in deeeep of that delicious, musky, man-perfume...that mouthwatering scent I can only find down between a horny man's legs!!! And...any time I want...I can just move my hot, eager mouth up a few inches and kiss those lovely balls! Kiss them to declare my devoted love...and lick them...suck them...make love to them...WORSHIP them!!! ��

But...better than that! After spending a "lifetime" loving and pleasurIng my man's wonderful balls, I can just move my mouth up a tiny bit and slide my silky wet tongue all the way up the pulsing underside of the man's erect cock...licking, loving and kissing all along the way...until my man-hungry mouth is locked on the dripping tip of his swollen cock-head! Mmmm...and now...let the cock-worship begin! ��

Ohhhh...I'm just do "at home" with my loving face down between some horny man's legs!!! ��

I will offer up my ass, cock and balls!!!

Daily Hard-on

But...better than that! My nose is almost touching my lover's luscious balls! Mmmm...I can breathe in deeeep of that delicious, musky, man-perfume...that mouthwatering scent I can only find down between a horny man's legs!!! And...any time I want...I can just move my hot, eager mouth up a few inches and kiss those lovely balls! Kiss them to declare my devoted love...and lick them...suck them...make love to them...WORSHIP them!!! 💘

But...better than that! After spending a "lifetime" loving and pleasurIng my man's wonderful balls, I can just move my mouth up a tiny bit and slide my silky wet tongue all the way up the pulsing underside of the man's erect cock...licking, loving and kissing all along the way...until my man-hungry mouth is locked on the dripping tip of his swollen cock-head! Mmmm...and now...let the cock-worship begin! 💋

Ohhhh...I'm just do "at home" with my loving face down between some horny man's legs!!! 💖

You give me daily jerk-off material. Thanks for all my Pre-cum.

You give me daily jerk-off material. Thanks for all my Pre-cum.

Mmmmm...you're welcome, baby! It's a real pleasure for ME to supply you with jerk off visions! Just wish I could be there, IN PERSON, to lick up that delicious precum!!! AND...to suck out your yummy cum!!! 😋

Oh, just last night...oh, what a night....he was sitting on my face, also doing a good job of sucking me, but as I got into licking his ass, he lost all concentration on me and just shuddered at the dancing of my tongue. Jeez, I love to rim a guy who appreciates it. Giving pleasure gives me pleasure. I want every part of every genital, breast, and ass, male or female, in my mouth...right now...I want another tongue to be able to lick their clit or dick while I dig in their ass with my tongue....Wait, this doesn't have to be a fantasy; it's called a three way!:kiss:

Oh, just last night...oh, what a night....he was sitting on my face, also doing a good job of sucking me, but as I got into licking his ass, he lost all concentration on me and just shuddered at the dancing of my tongue. Jeez, I love to rim a guy who appreciates it. Giving pleasure gives me pleasure. I want every part of every genital, breast, and ass, male or female, in my mouth...right now...I want another tongue to be able to lick their clit or dick while I dig in their ass with my tongue....Wait, this doesn't have to be a fantasy; it's called a three way!:kiss:
I LOVE my ass licked! My wife will do it when she drinks a little and she is great but when a guy who is into it does it I'm in heaven

can't think of something better at the moment, than an enthusiastic oral, rimming lover

http://45.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m6xbeivNR71r35ipgo1_250.gif

one of my favorite sexual pleasures

To be with a serious ass worshiper is always a treat. A hot nimble tongue lapping at my hole will always get me hard as a rock and dripping precum, but to be with someone who really loves it takes the pleasure to a whole other level. Thier hands gripping your thighs like they want to pull you even closer, their moans and whimpers, and the nasty wet sounds of depraved lust that they make in their pursuit of pleasing me usually gets me so turned on; It's all I can do not to put them on their backs and fuck them senseless right there.

Back