Men In Panties ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Last edited:
http://forum.literotica.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=1008460&d=1274578427

And such a visual delight for us to see! Are those heels on your feet I spy between your legs! So sexy! You move have felt as sexy as you look layered in such sexy materials and accessories! A very stimulating view for us! :kiss:

bought myself a nice pair of fuck me heels that really put the package together pretty well if you ask me

there are some photos of me in them in here somewhere in one thread of another

bought myself a nice pair of fuck me heels that really put the package together pretty well if you ask me

there are some photos of me in them in here somewhere in one thread of another

Well from the glimpse I have seen, they do look hot! Hope I can see those closer up sometime! Very sexy heels! :kiss:

Help me find a thread...?

I lost a thread,

I used to get "Men in Panties" in my list of subscriptions, and today it just stopped appearing. Why would that happen?

Also, I can't find it in any of the lists of discussion boards.

Can anybody help with this?

Thanks for reading,

Rags

Well from the glimpse I have seen, they do look hot! Hope I can see those closer up sometime! Very sexy heels! :kiss:
you know you wil

very lovely I think i would lik to play with you all:kiss::kiss::devil:
plenty of room in the panty box
Peeling... you mean like a banana ! That's a peel I'd like to slip and fall on.

Rags

slip and fall repeatedly hopefully

I lost a thread,

I used to get "Men in Panties" in my list of subscriptions, and today it just stopped appearing. Why would that happen?

Thanks for reading,

Rags

should be in the am pics board rags I post in both that and this one unless of course the mods deleted the thread , which now that you mention it I don't know for certain if I have seen it lately either

I lost a thread,

Thanks for reading,

Rags

should be in the am pics board rags I post in both that and this one unless of course the mods deleted the thread , which now that you mention it I don't know for certain if I have seen it lately either

I think you're right there - I had only posted pics in that thread and all of my attachments have now gone. That thread is dead I'm afraid :(

you bois and gurls are going to make my head swell and you know which one too ;):rose:

If a sexy gurl in lace panties, stockings, and cum fuck me heels deserves a swollen head, it is you, Dear! :kiss: Of course, there will be plenty of us bois and gurls lining up to help the swelling go down! :p

If a sexy gurl in lace panties, stockings, and cum fuck me heels deserves a swollen head, it is you, Dear! :kiss: Of course, there will be plenty of us bois and gurls lining up to help the swelling go down! :p

mmm that might just cause the swelling to reoccur:kiss:

love some panties wearing a black lace thong with pink boes and my cock poppin out right now

Guess they removed the am pic, men in panties page. That is where I used to post these...oh well. It's been a while but here are 2 new ones.

Attachments

• lace.JPG
    lace.JPG
    43 KB · Views: 179
  • silk.JPG
    silk.JPG
    38.4 KB · Views: 197
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back