Bisexuals, do you think Society is at fault for.......

You don't have any balls, so how can you decide what men are? Every time you click the keyboard, you show your ignorance. When you open your mouth with these kinds of statements, you remove all doubt.

I happen to be one of those males. I consider myself 99% straight. I don't see men as attractive, no matter what they look like. From Brad Pitt to Clint Eastwood, none of them are sexually attractive in the physical sense. It is the desire to get off.... one horny guy to another is the area that I operate in. Then, I hear afterwards that men give the best blow jobs. :)

So, if I choose to call myself bi or straight depends on the company that I am in. Obviously, if we were ever in the same circles, (heaven forbid it) I would have to say that I was straight, as most people would not understand that position. Believe me, there are many straight men who enjoy giving and or receiving blow jobs with other men.

I R 1

Nylons on a woman's legs, HOT. Nylons on a man, Not so much!

But if you think men give better blow jobs, then that means you ARE NOT straight. You are just in denial, and have no idea what you want in life, and is too damn afraid to actually be with a man in public, or admit that you like men. Maybe you should a date a shemale to start you off. They seem like a better match for men like you anyways.

And those men aren't straight. Stop hiding behind the straight label.
 
Last edited:
But if you think men give better blow jobs, then that means you ARE NOT straight. You are just in denial, and have no idea what you want in life, and is too damn afraid to actually be with a man in public, or admit that you like men. Maybe you should a date a shemale you start you off. They seem like a better match for men you like you anyways.

And those men aren't straight. Stop hiding behind the straight label.

See I told you. Open your mouth and you remove all doubt. Some people's kids. wow.

I almost put you on ignore, but decided against it as I wanna see the train wreck. However, in no certain terms will I ever again banter with you over words. It is just not worth the key strokes or the energy. What a piece of work.
 
Last edited:
Don't understand the question.

.... you choosing an opposite sex partner, and not encouraging you to explore your same sex desires?

We all have choices, tempered by family, culture, religion and the shame that comes with it. That is not new or odd.
 
See I told you. Open your mouth and you remove all doubt. Some people's kids. wow.

I almost put you on ignore, but decided against it as I wanna see the train wreck. However, in no certain terms will I ever again banter with you over words. It is just not worth the key strokes or the energy. What a piece of work.

You should have. Don't be upset cause you can't live with the fact you like men.You said it yourself men give better blow jobs. I bet if you had the chance you would much whether be with a man, or at least with a shemale. Don't deny it. What's the purpose of a woman, if she can't pleasure YOU the way you see fit?
 
Last edited:
Nebraska Jones takes care to speak only for herself. You might re-read what she said, without the troll goggles on.

Just because OP here is a noted jackass doesn't mean that her question isn't valid, and that an answer in the affirmative is a lie.
I was questioning the validity of her opinion; as it was her first post it looked suspiciously coincidental. *shrugs* maybe I was trying to decipher if (or not) it was an alt. All her indignation aside, I realised that it isn't for me to decipher at all. So in my last reply I expressed my sympathy, deciding to accept her premiss.
 
Are republicans doing this too? Oh my, is O'Reilly doing his body guard or any of his male employees? We know he was after his secretary.

If he was only a cock sucker, didn't have any feelings for men, but enjoy sucking on one every once in awhile, would he still be a straight republican?

Are there more cock sucking republicans than democrats? Is probably a better question than the OP's.

don't all politicians "suck cock?" they are mostly Pieces of shite
 
Perhaps a charismatic tranny is what you need to bring the fam back together????

MsNabraskaJones....
 
good answer

I am involved in a MW relationship that is monogamous by agreement. When I do indulge in bi sex, then I am violating our relationship agreement. So, my bi sexual behavior is closeted which makes the whole thing dishonest and the selection process for a bi sexual encounter is by its own nature risky. So, there are a good plenty of people, who have an interest in bi-sex who do not indulge in it for health and safety reasons. If you don't think this is very popular then open Craigslist, then go to Casual Encounters, then select M seeking M.... and read the ads and see how many married men are looking to suck cock or be fucked or whatever their flavor is. Most on the down low. They are not looking for a monogamous relationship with another male, they are looking for some action, period.

Now if I choose to engage with someone from these ads, I am taking a tremendous amount of risk, so I don't out of respect to my relationship. But if I want to get horny, I will read these ads and I can notice there are other men, just like myself wanting MM sex who are married.

It makes me bi, because I enjoy sex with both men and women, whether I engage in bi sexual behavior or not. I have and will probably do so in the future.

Those who have not can cast the first moral stone.

For me, Lit is here for like minded people to exchange their ideas, hopes and dreams. If I wish to have sex with a male, but I don't because of my commitment to someone else, is not influenced by society. It is out of respect for my relationship.

If we broke up today, I would prefer another woman to have a relationship with, but that does not stop my thinking that sex between two guys is not hot. Just like sex is between two women, but I happen to be male, so I can't have WW sex but I would like to watch!



good answer
 
.... you choosing an opposite sex partner, and not encouraging you to explore your same sex desires?

Queen Victoria is trolling, but it is a fair enough question.

The anthropological truth is that, yes, everyone's sexual style and identity is, to a significant degree, determined by the society they were born into.

The other half of the equation is some mixture of genetics, random situational encounters and finally, to some unknown degree, free will.

Although it is worth noting that the notion of "free will" is a hotly debated concept in modern philosophy and the behavioural sciences. It may or may not exist. Really. I know people hate to think every thing they do is caused by something, that they are not totally in charge, but it is very difficult to prove free will even exists, that it isn't an illusion. (personally, I believe in free will, but that just based on faith, no real evidence to back it up.)

In my own case, I was born into a family that was genetically predisposed to being oversexed and this made me from an early age realise I was willing (freely) to have sex with either gender. I mean, like, I was so fucking horny I often had to jack off 8 times a day for years. I'm not genetically effeminate or confused about my sex. Just versatile, because that meant getting more sex.

Queen Victoria's point is that straight sex is not only more socially acceptable, but our whole culture is geared to promoting the sexualization of the female form on TV, in movies, on the web and especially in advertising. Heck, I even liked to steal my big sister's panties and jack off while wearing them parading around in front of a mirror as if I was a hot bitch. What was that about?

If society wasn't so tilted towards training youth into seeing women as the main object of sexual desire, I might well have been satisfied being totally queer. And promiscuously so.

After all, sexing up guys is a whole lot less a pain in the ass than pleasing women, who are far more demanding in every category of life. Yet, society trained me to fall in love with women, not men. And that's exactly what I do. I love women madly. I spend my life working to please them. On the side, my hobby is fucking and sucking with my male friends. Men are so inexpensive, both emotionally and financially, compared to my female lovers. I reckon in my 50-something years on Earth I've spent a couple million bucks on wives and girlfriends. On men, I broke even, because all my homo or bi dates were dutch.

Queen Victoria is right. I blame fucking society!
 
Sex can be scary at times.

.... you choosing an opposite sex partner, and not encouraging you to explore your same sex desires?

Sex can be scary at times. Sure it can. So-called transgressional sex - sex across socially acceptable lines even more so. I can accept that. I appreciate and respect your caution. I guess I was lucky, in many ways. I started out being actively interested in other guys when I was at school, when mutual messing around led to my giving a number of hugely-enjoyable blow-jobs. Something I never regretted, and which gave me much pleasure, and a taste for cock I've never lost. I did go though a long period of confusion, agonising indecision and uncertainty. I was in some very strange and dark places. I was twenty-five when I met my first serious mature Boyfriend, and he straightened out my head, he introduced me to the full erotic side of myself I'd scarcely not suspected was there, opened me up to a sexual identity as a submissive cock-sucker which I now gratefully embrace. I've never really considered myself to be Gay, and still don't, although I've subsequently had a number of older married Boyfriends I sucked off to mutual satisfaction. It's good to explore the full potential of your capacity for full physical pleasure, across gender lines, or wherever your curiosity takes you. Yes, it can be scary and intimidating, the world can be a cruel and unsympathetic place. But please be assured you are not alone, and we are here to help each other in any way we can.
 
hi

my ex bf was bi. ididnt crib. he treared me like a guy.hope you know what I mean.i liked that.no issues. Why is the society or 'others' bother at all.
 
.... you choosing an opposite sex partner, and not encouraging you to explore your same sex desires?

I'll take the bait and give you the benefit of the doubt Queen_Vicki...

I don't think society is any more to blame for myself as a bisexual man than for your "in-the-closet counterparts". I realize you've posed your question as a trap for those among us who YOU THINK are just closeted gays or maybe otherwise perverted dudes trolling around here. Sure... Society makes it difficult for many people express their sexual desires, but it doesn't mean there's anything wrong with those people... It means there's something wrong with society.

I am an openly bisexual man who is in a loving relationship with a woman. She is well aware of the fact that I have been in a love with a man. She is open minded. More so than someone who asks questions about, and editorializes other people's decisions in a manner such as yourself. Why is it so hard for people like you to believe that sexual and emotional desires can manifest themselves very differently from individual to individual? I like to fuck men AND women. I also like to love men AND women.

It just so happens that a woman has captured my heart at this point in my life. Believe it or not... Just because my range of taste in significant others' is wider than that of a straight or gay person's, doesn't mean I can't remain faithful or satisfied to the person I have settled down with.

Sexuality isn't as black and white as it seems you are suggesting. If you disagree, then you as closed minded as those you think you are "getting" with your "gotcha" question.
 
Back
Top