Calling men who like wet panties!

Well, there are two camps here: the wandering finger and the tongue. May I trace your little pussy with my tongue through the thin, wet fabric? By the way, describe your little panties for me (little says a lot however!). We'll do this outside, in a park, since it's such a fine day-- your legs dangling out the door. Maybe we can change places later.

The idea of doing such dirty things in public gets me so excited and wet! Please PM me more ;)

I know it's just not myself that enjoys being played with in my thing little panties. I've just realized that it's probably my biggest fetish ;) to have a man tease my little pussy by tracing his fingers over my panties just makes me so wet! Having him push the fabric slightly inside.. Mmm I'm just making myself so wet writing this ;) I love to grind my clit against my panties until I cum too! Any men that would love to chat feel free to message me! Of even add me at annieh570 on yahoo messenger!

Sent you a PM

*chuckles softly*

Hey little kitten, it looks like someone has been a naughty little girl. You want to know what I'd do to you in a restaurant with people sitting all around us trying to enjoy their dinner? I'll show you. I sent you a pm. ;)

I know it's just not myself that enjoys being played with in my thing little panties. I've just realized that it's probably my biggest fetish ;) to have a man tease my little pussy by tracing his fingers over my panties just makes me so wet! Having him push the fabric slightly inside.. Mmm I'm just making myself so wet writing this ;) I love to grind my clit against my panties until I cum too! Any men that would love to chat feel free to message me! Of even add me at annieh570 on yahoo messenger!

Well, there are two camps here: the wandering finger and the tongue. May I trace your little pussy with my tongue through the thin, wet fabric? By the way, describe your little panties for me (little says a lot however!). We'll do this outside, in a park, since it's such a fine day-- your legs dangling out the door. Maybe we can change places later.

Message me and I'd love to tell you all about my soaking wet little panties (;

Walking up behind you, kissing your neck as my hands work their way down from your shoulders, to your hips, and finally to the front of the skirt you'd be wearing. As I continue kissing your neck, I reach inside your skirt and begin tracing your pussy lips with my fingers. I gently caress your lips, up and down, feeling them through your silky panties.

As your breathing increases, so does the speed and pressure of my fingers. I find your clit, and begin rubbing it with my other hand as I begin to feel your wetness penetrating your panties onto my fingers.

I continue rubbing your lips and clit until I feel a gush of your juices all over your panties.

Look if we were playing that game... yeah sure okay; but sooner than later your little wet panties are coming off or pushed to the side and my now very aroused cock is going to fuck you until there is a new level of wetness in your pussy at which point you can put your underwear back in place.

Be serious How do you eat candy without unwrapping it?
that's what i'm talking about.

I would love to do that and then lap up ur juices with my tongue! !!!!!"""

I

I squirt and get really really wet. We use bath mats in the bedroom and always wear knickers for sex just to soak my cum up. Should sell them. Lol

Mm, I love keeping my panties on and getting then completely soaked too. just makes me even hornier! (;

I squirt and get really really wet. We use bath mats in the bedroom and always wear knickers for sex just to soak my cum up. Should sell them. Lol

What a lovely idea - getting wet at the thought !

What did you think ebay was for... it's not just for toasts that resemble Jesus and chewed pieces of gum

Walking up behind you, kissing your neck as my hands work their way down from your shoulders, to your hips, and finally to the front of the skirt you'd be wearing. As I continue kissing your neck, I reach inside your skirt and begin tracing your pussy lips with my fingers. I gently caress your lips, up and down, feeling them through your silky panties.

As your breathing increases, so does the speed and pressure of my fingers. I find your clit, and begin rubbing it with my other hand as I begin to feel your wetness penetrating your panties onto my fingers.

I continue rubbing your lips and clit until I feel a gush of your juices all over your panties.

Well reading that just made me even hornier and even more wet than I already was.. Thanks a lot! Need someone to help me out here.. (;

Back