Married and Looking by Area Code

Status
Not open for further replies.
404/770/678

Atlanta guy here, 44, and would love to chat. More interested in sharing real experiences than made up ones. I have always been much more turned on by biographical writings than fantasies.

M for F or MF couple, 610/484 & 215/267 - southeastern PA

Hey! I'm in southeastern PA -- 610/484 & 215/267 areas, Philadelphia and just west of Philly. I'd love to chat with a woman or a MF couple who might at least be interested in the possibility of meeting up. I'm on Yahoo Messenger, so shoot me a message on there when you can, or send an email.

- Michael

Nobody in the 816 or 913? Or even 785?

Nobody in the 816 or 913? Or even 785? I know there has to be some sexy people in the area.

972/817/214

Is it a broken record in here?
MWM, high drive... Wife is fun, but not interested in the frequency I desire.
So I'm exploring online,,, (which she encourages :eek:)

Intrigued to share via email, PM, IM, and maybe eventually voice if we click... Particularly enjoy the sounds of my lover in the build and peak of her orgasmic bliss. Will reciprocate if you wish. :devil:

Married, 27, male. Looking for a female close to my age to fool around with once in awhile ;). I'm 6'3'', in fit shape.

386 area

412, Pittsburgh guy, 55. Unsure at this point if I'm comfortable about meeting live. That's a possibility. So, Skype, phone, or AIM. I'm kind of a romantic.

Last edited:
416/289/647/905

Old man winter sure is making me cold. Looking for something or someone to warm me up. PM me and lets get to know each other.

This thread really should be a sticky, considering how many responses there are.
Any way we can do that? Or does a moderator need to do that?

Ok, I'll play. Married, 41, male...very fit. Interested in chatting first, get to know each other and see where it leads....with a like-minded female.

No area code in uk?

Hi
Mid 50's crisis time, wifey off sex, love her to death, find myself very interested in chatting to other men about their desires, with, other men, am I becoming gay? Help?

61 male, I like crossdressing and mutual masturbation. Like to cam also. interested in male or female. PM if interested. Indiana here

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back