"Have You Ever" Twist: You must have!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Have you ever streaked during the day
Oh, yeah! I love getting naked for swimming. It's not much of a streak, from the car to the water, but I've done it a lot, sometimes in my bikini bottoms but sometimes not. (The people with whom I skinny dip know better than to turn it into sex. If I want to have sex with someone, I let'em know, and it won't be while I'm naked with other friends around. They all know that.)

HYE been arrested (or almost so, in my case) for public nudity? (He just made me get dressed and go home, thank God!)

Oh, yeah! I love getting naked for swimming. It's not much of a streak, from the car to the water, but I've done it a lot, sometimes in my bikini bottoms but sometimes not. (The people with whom I skinny dip know better than to turn it into sex. If I want to have sex with someone, I let'em know, and it won't be while I'm naked with other friends around. They all know that.)

HYE been arrested (or almost so, in my case) for public nudity? (He just made me get dressed and go home, thank God!)

I love reading your adventures. ;)
No on the arrested part. (Never been caught!!)

HYE been caught masturbating on cam by someone in your household?

HYE been caught masturbating on cam by someone in your household?
OMG!

Thankfully, no. (Not on camera.)

HYE caught someone masturbating and, because they knew you had, felt that you needed to discuss it later? (Much younger brother. He was SO embarrassed, both getting caught AND talking about it. Ironically, it brought us so close that I became his "go to" sibling for sexual questions. Weird, huh?)

Yes!! One beautiful Saturday in the mountains of New Hampshire.

HYE..... Driven a vehicle for 24 hours straight?

Close. 20. I had 3 days to get from coast to coast to make a family reunion. I made it.

HYE gotten 3 or more speeding tickets in a year? (Mine was even worse: 4 in 8 months.)

Close. 20. I had 3 days to get from coast to coast to make a family reunion. I made it.

HYE gotten 3 or more speeding tickets in a year? (Mine was even worse: 4 in 8 months.)

I have not.

HYE been the first to lose it all in strip poker :eek:

HYE been the first to lose it all in strip poker :eek:
Yes, a few times. To be honest, once it was intentional.

HYE jumped out of a moving car?
Yes, but not in the way you are probably thinking. We have an irrigation canal with a simple bridge over it made from an old rail road flat bed car. We used to jump from the roofs of our cars and pickups into the water during the summer. It was stupid. I only did it once because I got hurt.

And speaking of that...

HYE gotten hurt doing something that you knew could very well get you hurt?

Yes

HYE been on the phone and heard someone fucking?

I assume you mean the person on the phone with you was fucking. No, but her boyfriend was down on her, so sucking would be the proper word.

HYE yourself been on the phone will fucking?

I assume you mean the person on the phone with you was fucking. No, but her boyfriend was down on her, so sucking would be the proper word.

HYE yourself been on the phone will fucking?

I would love to....

HYE clamped or had someone else clamp your nipples? (Ouch)

HYE clamped or had someone else clamp your nipples? (Ouch)

No, never had the interest. I don't like pain. Hell, I don't even have pierced ears.

HYE ceased sex entirely because your lover was too rough? (Fucker!)

No, never had the interest. I don't like pain. Hell, I don't even have pierced ears.

HYE ceased sex entirely because your lover was too rough? (Fucker!)

Not yet.

HYE been handcuffed by a police officer, with both of you naked? ;)

no

Have you even suggested an overly complicated safe word on purpose?

no

Have you even suggested an overly complicated safe word on purpose?

No. Seems counter productive. Safe words have a purpose.

HYE been with someone who "belonged" to someone else specifically to hurt that second person?

Bonus question: If yes, HYE been sorry afterward? (Sorry, Nola.)

No. Seems counter productive. Safe words have a purpose.

HYE been with someone who "belonged" to someone else specifically to hurt that second person?

Bonus question: If yes, HYE been sorry afterward? (Sorry, Nola.)

Yes, and yes. It was revenge for him doing it to me first, and I lost a good friend over it.

Hye swapped dates with a friend or relative because one or both of you were more interested in the other's date and neither of you really cared who you were with?

Yes, and yes. It was revenge for him doing it to me first, and I lost a good friend over it.

Hye swapped dates with a friend or relative because one or both of you were more interested in the other's date and neither of you really cared who you were with?

LOL no!!! That must be unbelievably awkward, I can't even imagine the dynamics of how that would work

HYE done anything sexually dangerous like (in my case) but not limited to sex while hanging over a balcony on the 7th floor.

LOL no!!! That must be unbelievably awkward, I can't even imagine the dynamics of how that would work

HYE done anything sexually dangerous like (in my case) but not limited to sex while hanging over a balcony on the 7th floor.

No

HYE met a rockstar?

No

HYE been on an airplane with an NFL star?

No.

HYE had an internationally renowned team watch you as you played a video game in an airport lounge? In my case, it was the Russian hockey team while I was playing Pac Man.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back