Hotel Sex

MsQuote

Polite Depraved Dame
Share:

1. The nicest or most unusual hotel where you've had sex.

and/or

2. The most adventurous thing you've done in a hotel room.

1. The nicest, by far the McClelland-Priest Bed & Breakfast in Napa. Absolutely opulent, European-style antiques. Large tub, but a just a tad too small for two. I don't know if it was the setting or the mood, but I gave my lover the blow job of his life. Tied his hands above his head and went at him as if I was sculpting a masterpiece with my tongue. I had never seen him respond so much and moan so loud ... even before he came.

2. I think I broke some sound barriers one night we stayed at the Aptos Inn in Aptos, Calif. (I think it's currently being renovated.) I never really thought about waking the other guests. It was a marathon session and we were up late, but when we were through, I didn't realize the windows in our room were open. There was a bar behind the inn, and people were just getting out at closing time. I'm sure my screams could be heard loud and clear in the parking lot just outside of our room.

I love your stories MsQuote. Thanks for sharing. God this brings back memories for me. A while back I met a girl on Craigslist. She was in her late 20s, so similar in age to me. She was Asian, tanned, with a lovely slim petite physique and a very pretty face. She was visiting town so we agreed to meet at a swanky hotel downtown. I waited in the lobby nervously as I sipped my cocktail, wondering if she would show up. I had booked a room so I really hoped she would. That and I really wanted to fuck her. It would be the first time for me with an Asian woman. She arrived and I met her by the receptionist. I hugged her and kissed her on the cheek as if we had known eachother for a long time. I could tell she was really nervous. We stepped in to the elevator and were alone and made out. I could tell she liked me and she knew I was into her. In the hotel room, we sat down on the sofa. She said she was really nervous. I looked at her and caressed her face and kissed her. I reassured her it would be great and that I was so into her. The minute we kissed again it was just seconds before our clothes were off. She insisted on keeping her little black lace top on and her black heels as she lied down and asked me to eat her pussy out. I did so with such pleasure. Needless to say there was lots of fucking. She was so hot! To this day I often think about that crazy night and that mysterious woman.

1) "Nicest"? Bar none, Minaki Lodge in Kenora Ontario. I believe it started out as a private hunt camp for the Prohibition Era well heeled, but slowly evolved into a 5 Star resort/time share/convention center retreat dropped into the middle of the Canadian bush. "Bush Swanky" is how my friend described it, equal parts moose antlers & exposed log beam rafters and equal parts silk. Hell they even had a full formal afternoon tea on the back veranda, complete with staff wearing white gloves. Any form of pampering was yours on-call, including in room spa treatments (the afternoon his & hers massage special was to die for!). We were booked for four days, stretched it out to seven before they kicked us out. We didn't leave our room at all for three days straight, our suite even included a 2+ person hot tub. Was crazy mind blowing considering the part of the country it was located in.

2) In a room or in a hotel, because my craziest things didn't necessarily happen in an actual room, hubba hubba ;)
Okay, besides hallway blowjobs...a sixsome couple swapping college road trip in some Holiday Inn off the I95 going through Georgia. We were on our way for Spring Break in Florida but ran out of steam and decided to call it a night at the first hotel we found. The evening ended around 7am with an irate neighbour and several State Troopers. I think I may still be banned in Georgia, but pretty sure the statute of limitations has run out on that one.

In a hotel right now (San Francisco), looking to create one of those stories tonight!

Our first holiday without the kids, first morning after a lazy breakfast and another doze off, we got seriously into each other on and around this kingsize bed. It's the only time I've given her three quite separate orgasms on one fuck. She'd had plenty of orgasms that were kind of two or three in one but this was something else:

The first was mega intensity from plain missionary action. Then some time for recuperation for her as we snogged, me still massive and waiting for more inside of her, but no-where near ready to lose my load. That was on the bed. Then, still deep in, we shifted so I was standing at the corner, she lying lovely before me, and I built up to a massive ram, the height of the bed being just perfect. Away she went again and still I had no need to ease off the pace to save myself cumming. I gave her another pause while I focussed on sucking her toes. Then a third build, me still standing, to the most perfectly coordinated orgasm for both of us, the sparks seeming to come out of my toes and fingers as the spunk shot out of me into her depths.

It was so awesome for both of us that we could think of nothing but sex all that day, catching another session in the dunes in the afternoon and more action on that superb bed into the night.

I guess part of it was the freedom feeling of 'first hol without the kids'. But, fifteen years into marriage at the time, it was fab to celebrate how hot it was between us, and how good we had got at pleasuring each other.

Nice hotel.

Si ;)

St. James Hotel

sofitel_st_james_hotel_in_london.jpg

when I was dating my first(ex) wife she liked fucking in hotels... nothing ritzy... but not sleezy

1. The nicest or most unusual hotel where you've had sex:

Nicest. The Marriot Essex House on Central Park South. I'm sure there are many nicer but this place is just steeped in old NYC elegance.

and

2. The most adventurous thing you've done in a hotel room:

Assuming the balcony is part of the room. I can't recall the name of the place but it was a low-rise on the beach in Ocho Rios and I came up behind Mrs, who was bottomless behind a large beach towel draped over the railing, and did her from behind as we watched a wedding take place on the beach a few floors below.

1. The nicest or most unusual hotel where you've had sex:

2. The most adventurous thing you've done in a hotel room:

Assuming the balcony is part of the room. I can't recall the name of the place but it was a low-rise on the beach in Ocho Rios and I came up behind Mrs, who was bottomless behind a large beach towel draped over the railing, and did her from behind as we watched a wedding take place on the beach a few floors below.

Craiger, that is so fine! "With my body I honor you" really comes into its own when two of the witnesses are actually demonstrating the promise! Would be a grand thing if the wedding couple somehow found out that they tied the knot in the company of some live action. I like it.

Si ;)

Want to meet ????

I heard about this Hotel http://standardhotels.com/high-line/rooms/standard-queen

It has wall to wall, ceiling to floor windows... One side "opens" overlooking the West Side of NY and in view of the high line walkway...

There have been stories of various exhibitionists and voyeurs. http://www.examiner.com/article/standard-hotel-voyeurs-invited-to-submit-hot-sex-pics-video

The Standard was in my last story .. Lauren part 2

Now I've been here http://www.chimneyhillinn.com/ ... GREAT rooms and suites, comfy beds.. some rooms with a large jacuzzi ... fireplaces.. breakfast in bed. Working on a part 3 involving this place :)

1) "Nicest"? Bar none, Minaki Lodge in Kenora Ontario. I believe it started out as a private hunt camp for the Prohibition Era well heeled, but slowly evolved into a 5 Star resort/time share/convention center retreat dropped into the middle of the Canadian bush. "Bush Swanky" is how my friend described it, equal parts moose antlers & exposed log beam rafters and equal parts silk. Hell they even had a full formal afternoon tea on the back veranda, complete with staff wearing white gloves. Any form of pampering was yours on-call, including in room spa treatments (the afternoon his & hers massage special was to die for!). We were booked for four days, stretched it out to seven before they kicked us out. We didn't leave our room at all for three days straight, our suite even included a 2+ person hot tub. Was crazy mind blowing considering the part of the country it was located in.

That sounds a lot like Costanoa, which is between Santa Cruz and Half Moon Bay (or southwest of San Francisco). It' relatively in the middle of nowhere just off the Pacific coast with mountains on the other side and a good 12 miles away from any kind of cell phone coverage. We wanted to do something outdoors so my lover booked a tent cabin ... tarp covering a wood frame and floor with a heated queen-sized bed. On the grounds was a casual to-die-for restaurant that served California cuisine. (The seared mahi was awesome, most of the produce comes off the on-premise farm, and the cocktail menu was interesting.) Instead of a campfire, they kept a gorgeous outdoor stone fireplace going through the evening (it can get chilly in the summer if the fog decides to overstay its welcome). We sat out there a couple of evenings canoodling and relaxing on some comfy and cushy patio furniture, and polished off a couple of nice bottles of California reds. LOVED the outdoor showers and the comfort stations had heated slate floors. We heard a few of the other guests refer to the experience as "glamping." My only concern was that the other tent cabins were fairly close by. (To say that I'm noisy during sex is an understatement.) The setting was also inspiration for one of my stories, His Big Tent Pole.

Just curious. How and why did you get kicked out? ;)

The hotel in Penang I shared with my lover. The hotel in Islay, another island many thousands of miles away, which we shared a week or so later. Oh, such beautiful memories. But that's all they are since she decided to move on.

talking about beaches

One year we were in Jamaica ... we heard about the black sand beaches in Negrill... so in the middle of the night we drove there... and snuck onto a large "private" beach ... took off our suits and skinny dipped. :) :)

One year we were in Jamaica ... we heard about the black sand beaches in Negrill... so in the middle of the night we drove there... and snuck onto a large "private" beach ... took off our suits and skinny dipped. :) :)

I bet it was awesome!

I stayed at Couples Resort on Bloody Bay in Negril. It has a nude beach section. There's nothing like bathing in the nude in the warm breeze, warm water and sunshine.

I loved everything about the resort ... snorkeling, catamaran trip to cliff diving, kayaking, paddleboats, meals (including one gourmet meal in their special restaurant), open bar were all included in the price of our room and airfare and it was incredibly reasonable. Golf (off-premise) is free, too.Got a free massage for paying for it with my MasterCard. All of it was top-rate. The only thing we had to pay for was parasailing. I think there's a charge for scuba lessons and equipment, but we don't dive. I'd go again in a heartbeat.

We planned on spending an afternoon au naturel at Bonny Doon Beach near Santa Cruz, Calif., this summer, but it was an unusually cool day. We stopped by just to check it out ... private and gorgeous, surrounded by cliffs. The rocks and steep hill make it a little cumbersome to get to, but it was worth it.

"I bet it was awesome!"

Isn't there a Couple Only resort on the North Shore too???

Ever go to Dunns River and Falls ??? Too bad there are lots of tourists there... I'd like to go there,
under the falls sans suits and have sex

Last edited:
Just curious. How and why did you get kicked out? ;)

Haa haa, nothing too adventurous we had just overstayed our reservation by doubling our planned stay and they ran out of rooms we could afford. What made it even more incredible was the friend and I had just finished a long canoe camping trip with a big (and very uptight) group through the Canadian bush, were sore, tired and needed pampering & alone time badly. That resort was just what the doctor ordered. Here's a pic showing how really "middle of nowhere" it was, literally the only paved road for 30 miles ran up to the front door and it was just endless forests & lakes surrounding it. Yes that is a 9 hole golf course, they had to train in the soil from a couple hundred miles away to build it. A sprawling English garden behind the main building that was full of hummingbirds in summer, almost all the staff were university kids in various hospitality courses, an excellent Scotch selection and a big Scottish stonemason built out door fire place that was perfect for evening canoodling before heading back to the suite. Even had heated indoor olympic sized pool and giant hot tub which was the young couple after dinner hang out spot. Will always remember that week, every where you looked there was something else that was almost embarrassing in it's opulence.

31707471.jpg

A little more opulent than glamping...but the walls were pretty soundproof. Thankfully. :devil:
There's a place in BC that I almost went to that sounds a lot like the one you went to. They brought in safari tents, King size beds with silk sheets, in-tent cast iron tubs for two...and they made note that the tents are VERY widely spaced apart along the British Columbia coastline. They advertise themselves as the ultimate in "Glamping" ;)

Isn't there a Couple Only resort on the North Shore too???

Ever go to Dunns River and Falls ??? Too bad there are lots of tourists there... I'd like to go there,
under the falls sans suits and have sex

I believe it was under construction when I was there in 2002.

I didn't make it to Dunns River and the falls. My ex-live-in had no desire to go off-premise except for a bus trip to stock up on duty-free booze and cigarettes.

Speaking of waterfalls, I stayed at a Hyatt-run time share in Orlando back in 1997 that had a waterfall at one of it pools. My then-boyfriend and I sneaked out around 11 at night when no one was around and made love between it and the stone wall. Directly underneath isn't as much fun as you would imagine unless you want water pouring all over your face and in your eyes and mouth.

The Jacuzzi tub in the en suite bathroom was one of the best ever. We spent a good part of almost every night (and a couple of mornings) in it.

Haa haa, nothing too adventurous we had just overstayed our reservation by doubling our planned stay and they ran out of rooms we could afford. What made it even more incredible was the friend and I had just finished a long canoe camping trip with a big (and very uptight) group through the Canadian bush, were sore, tired and needed pampering & alone time badly. That resort was just what the doctor ordered. Here's a pic showing how really "middle of nowhere" it was, literally the only paved road for 30 miles ran up to the front door and it was just endless forests & lakes surrounding it. Yes that is a 9 hole golf course, they had to train in the soil from a couple hundred miles away to build it. A sprawling English garden behind the main building that was full of hummingbirds in summer, almost all the staff were university kids in various hospitality courses, an excellent Scotch selection and a big Scottish stonemason built out door fire place that was perfect for evening canoodling before heading back to the suite. Even had heated indoor olympic sized pool and giant hot tub which was the young couple after dinner hang out spot. Will always remember that week, every where you looked there was something else that was almost embarrassing in it's opulence.

31707471.jpg

A little more opulent than glamping...but the walls were pretty soundproof. Thankfully. :devil:
There's a place in BC that I almost went to that sounds a lot like the one you went to. They brought in safari tents, King size beds with silk sheets, in-tent cast iron tubs for two...and they made note that the tents are VERY widely spaced apart along the British Columbia coastline. They advertise themselves as the ultimate in "Glamping" ;)

What a beautiful place. I plan on checking that out and the place in BC. The place in BC could be a contender this summer. We're either thinking of Seattle and/or staying in a yurt in Marin County just north of San Francisco. Thinking about spending a weekend on a houseboat B&B in Saugatuck, Mich., too.

I think you mean this place: http://rockwatersecretcoveresort.com/

My wife and I were going to go there in the fall for her birthday, but circumstances conspired against us. We might try again later in the spring. It is a beautiful part of this country.

1) Nicest: Actually this was recently over the holidays. Canadian side of Niagara overlooking the Falls with floor to ceiling windows. The jacuzzi tub fit two, overlooked the suite and the fallsview and was definitely put to good use.

2) Most adventurous: Around Halloween. Finally fulfilling his dirty fantasy that came about from a long running joke between us involving my paleness, black hair, and preference for creatures rather than interacting with humans. Bought a blue corset, white thigh highs with red bows, a very short yellow petticoat, long white satin gloves, a red headband, white garter belt, white "missing panel" panties, and shiny red CFM pumps. Complete surprise for him. :cattail:

Most adventurous

I forgot to pack underwear so my ex jokingly said I would have to wear some of hers for the night. I showered and put on her black satin bikini panty and lounge pants. She showered and came out wearing the sexiest lingerie! When she slipped her hand inside my pants and discovered her panties she went wild! We had the best sex ever! The next day she went shopping alone, that night she brought out matching panties, bra, garter belt, and stockings. She even bought me a pair of heels. She dressed me and we started making out. She then pulled out a strap on she bought. Fun fun!!!!

What a beautiful place. I plan on checking that out and the place in BC. The place in BC could be a contender this summer. We're either thinking of Seattle and/or staying in a yurt in Marin County just north of San Francisco. Thinking about spending a weekend on a houseboat B&B in Saugatuck, Mich., too.

Well Minaki isn't there anymore, the provincial gov't ended up taking it over and funding it for a few years before handing it over to a local Native tribe to settle some land claims. They had it for one or two years before they torched it to collect the insurance money...and then found out the local Chief had cancelled the insurance and been pocketing the money. It is pretty much abandoned now, which makes the fun times I had there all the more poignant.

I think you mean this place: http://rockwatersecretcoveresort.com/

My wife and I were going to go there in the fall for her birthday, but circumstances conspired against us. We might try again later in the spring. It is a beautiful part of this country.

Don't think that's the place, but something very similiar. Summer BC weather really is gorgeous.

Back