Multisyllabic flirting

MattWolf

Renaissance Fella
Joined
Jul 20, 2011
Posts
4,186
There is something about flirting with strangers that livens up any day, particularly with a smart and sassy woman who knows how to get her tongue around even the most engorged of syllables.

I'm looking for any girls, women or ladies interested in exchanging some (semi-)intelligent smut with an attractive and well word-endowed man. Let us distract each other from the daily grind, flex each other's imaginations and perhaps get downright horny along the way.

I'm 39, over-educated, British. I'm able to mix metaphors and bend language to the art of text-based seduction with them best of them. I like to send and receive flirtatious emails that prompt the loins to stir when they pop up in the inbox and cause impatient anticipation for the next one. I like games. I love intelligent but dirty minded women who are passionate and full-hearted in their virtual love-making.

Drop me a line, I'm not that scary.
 
Just back from holiday and getting ready to head back to work. Anybody like to help me imagine it is still the summer holidays?
 
... thank you to the messages sent, some lovely replies and lovely people. Message me if you'd like to chat.
 
Make a soundcloud please, I am fond of big words said in an Oxford accent.
 
I'm looking for somebody interested in ongoing email exchanges and occasional live chats, msg me if you'd like to see if we can tickle each others' fancy.
 
Still looking for somebody with whom I click. Is it me, is it you, is it the internet, is it life?
 
Back
Top