Lost Princess wondering if Prince Charmings really exist ?

Hello Sexplorer..:)

Don't worry and, more impotant, don't loose your hope. Your prince is there, somewhere, maybe he is just lost and too stubborn to ask for direction, but he will come finally.
One small advice: don't look / wait fror the perfect prince. Look for the one that is perfect for you, that's right for you.

Good luck!

Hello Sexplorer,

Thank you for your kind words/thoughts. I love the imagery of my Prince out there somewhere searching for me and he is lost and being a male to stubborn to ask for directions. I don't need a perfect Prince..Just be an honest caring one..that is all this sub Princess needs.

Happy Thurs Hugs,

Maureen

Thank you DarkSimian for my smile :)

Maureen, your prince is out there; sometimes you just have to kiss a lot of frogs to find him lol.

Now, if you were looking for Court Jester Charming, I'd say hit me up lol :D

Dear Darksimian,

I love that..Kissing alot of frogs..Thanks for making me laugh/smile. Really appreciate it so much. I have always had a weakness for Court Jesters..especially charming ones..(I shall just get into the long line of women who are now IM-ing you as they read these words.)

Happy Thurs Hugs,

Maureen

prince charming?

try this...

I took my girlfriend to Venice on her birthday last year, booked into the best hotel I could afford and on the morning of her birthday I proposed whilst she was opening her presents. How did I propose, with an engraved I pod, with the message - " perhaps we could play the songs on here at our wedding"
Were marrying later this year! :)

Dear Darksimian,

I love that..Kissing alot of frogs..Thanks for making me laugh/smile. Really appreciate it so much. I have always had a weakness for Court Jesters..especially charming ones..(I shall just get into the long line of women who are now IM-ing you as they read these words.)

Happy Thurs Hugs,

Maureen

Well, my dance card is pretty empty these days....but thanks for the encouragement. To continue the dance metaphor, it does take two to tango, and someone always has to lead; unfortunately, it's sometimes hard to know when to lead, when to follow, and when to stop and ask for directions lol

Once upon a time long ago I was a King married to a beautiful Queen, she and I had many Princes and Princess' and we live happily for a long time in our castle. I gave her all her heart desired, till illness fell upon me. I was sick for some time and my Queen found solace in the arms of my Sir Launcelot during this time, soon they left my kingdom and I was left alone. In the darkness of my castle I cursed the Gods for what they had brought upon me and I cursed myself for not being able to do more while I was ill. I drew upon all my strength I had left for the battle against my Queen in the courts and won the right at least to see my princes and princess' every other week. Slowly in time I grew well and whole again, I regained all my old strength and vigor, but it was to late by then for my Queen had married Launcelot shortly after the courts granted our divorce. So I began a two year quest to find myself and in that quest I not only found myself but I found what I wanted to do. I started the long journey of becoming a scholar, and now as I journey I look for a new fair princess. Not some damsel in distress needing to be rescued from some vile dragon, or dark sorcerer oppressor. No a Fair Maiden, who is interested in me for who I am not what I am or what I have. Some where out there is my Princess waiting in her tower (probably playing video games or getting ready for a Table-top Role Playing Game), and one day I will find her and when I do I will know that I have found a friend first and a lover second.

Congrat to Danny and his lovely lady

try this...

I took my girlfriend to Venice on her birthday last year, booked into the best hotel I could afford and on the morning of her birthday I proposed whilst she was opening her presents. How did I propose, with an engraved I pod, with the message - " perhaps we could play the songs on here at our wedding"
Were marrying later this year! :)

Danny,

This is just what I was looking for...YOU are 100 % Prince material..How lucky you both are in finding each other. I love that you went to all that special effort to surprise your lady love and I can just see her crying and shaking and saying "YESSSSS" to that amazing proposal and on her birthday too ?? Sighing indeed. Thanks so very much for sharing.

I wish you both a lifetime of health and happiness..

Hugs,

Maureen

Dance with me Dark :)

Well, my dance card is pretty empty these days....but thanks for the encouragement. To continue the dance metaphor, it does take two to tango, and someone always has to lead; unfortunately, it's sometimes hard to know when to lead, when to follow, and when to stop and ask for directions lol

Dear Dark,

You are so right..It does take two to tango and I finally figured out if I sat back and waited like the good Princess Girly I am..then my Prince would find a way back to our happiness. Today he took the first step towards me once more. At least I know we shall always be friends which is indeed all that I wanted from him or need.

I give good encouragment..and not like a Prince like you needs me to do that for you. YOU are awesome.

Happy weekend Hugs,

Maureen

Greetings DungeonMasterMJ :)

Once upon a time long ago I was a King married to a beautiful Queen, she and I had many Princes and Princess' and we live happily for a long time in our castle. I gave her all her heart desired, till illness fell upon me. I was sick for some time and my Queen found solace in the arms of my Sir Launcelot during this time, soon they left my kingdom and I was left alone. In the darkness of my castle I cursed the Gods for what they had brought upon me and I cursed myself for not being able to do more while I was ill. I drew upon all my strength I had left for the battle against my Queen in the courts and won the right at least to see my princes and princess' every other week. Slowly in time I grew well and whole again, I regained all my old strength and vigor, but it was to late by then for my Queen had married Launcelot shortly after the courts granted our divorce. So I began a two year quest to find myself and in that quest I not only found myself but I found what I wanted to do. I started the long journey of becoming a scholar, and now as I journey I look for a new fair princess. Not some damsel in distress needing to be rescued from some vile dragon, or dark sorcerer oppressor. No a Fair Maiden, who is interested in me for who I am not what I am or what I have. Some where out there is my Princess waiting in her tower (probably playing video games or getting ready for a Table-top Role Playing Game), and one day I will find her and when I do I will know that I have found a friend first and a lover second.

Dear Dungeon,

Thank you for your amazing post. YOU are saying what I keep saying..I just want someone to want me for ME..not my red hair, my boobs or how I please..but for all of Me. I do not care what a man does for work or how much money he has..Just let him be honest and caring..and I am bowing before him my heart in my hand for his taking.

Princes and Princesses Unite :) WE are all out here looking for the same thing..Our Happiness.

Hugs and Happy Weekend,

Maureen

Dear Dungeon,

Thank you for your amazing post. YOU are saying what I keep saying..I just want someone to want me for ME..not my red hair, my boobs or how I please..but for all of Me. I do not care what a man does for work or how much money he has..Just let him be honest and caring..and I am bowing before him my heart in my hand for his taking.

Princes and Princesses Unite :) WE are all out here looking for the same thing..Our Happiness.

Hugs and Happy Weekend,

Maureen

Wait.. arent those things part of you and also part of what makes you, YOU? Dont fault a guy for approaching you on these things, they are door openers. A guy interested in those and coming to talk to you is interested getting to know more about you!

I never understood girls saying things like, "You just like me for my boobs!".

Sure, they brought me to you, but I stayed for the other things, which had they been different, may have driven me off. I stayed for YOU, not your boobs... every girl has boobs.... but not every girl is you....

Dont take guys at face value like that. It hurts both of you. They will never say this to you, because they dont have the words or even realize they need to say it.

Guys are deeper than they want anyone to think... they just dont think about it and that means they talk about it less than they think about it.

But its true.
But its true.

Thanks Jiimmmy :)

Wait.. arent those things part of you and also part of what makes you, YOU? Dont fault a guy for approaching you on these things, they are door openers. A guy interested in those and coming to talk to you is interested getting to know more about you!

I never understood girls saying things like, "You just like me for my boobs!".

Sure, they brought me to you, but I stayed for the other things, which had they been different, may have driven me off. I stayed for YOU, not your boobs... every girl has boobs.... but not every girl is you....

Dont take guys at face value like that. It hurts both of you. They will never say this to you, because they dont have the words or even realize they need to say it.

Guys are deeper than they want anyone to think... they just dont think about it and that means they talk about it less than they think about it.

But its true.
But its true.

Hello there,

Thank you for your comment..What I was trying to say is I want someone who likes/loves me for all the things I am..not just for my job, my skills, my sub life, my looks or my money. I want the person who wins me to want all of me..for all of me..Not just boobs..That is what I meant. Yes, I know the things that get me "noticed" right away, but if I am an empty package than what good am I to anyone ? Just as I would not choose a man or a Prince based on his job, car, money,etc..I would choose one based on his heart and how he treats others.

Thank you for your well written comment. I am glad you posted it for me and for all of Us to read.

Happy Weekend Hugs,

Maureen

Right on the money dude!

The truth is Maureen that we live in a world that does not look favorably on the sensitive or the chivalrous. Concepts like Honor are considered laughable and ridiculous, even unnecessary. If a man is kind, he is weak or manipulative.

That being said, most true knights are not in shining armor Maureen. They are in tarnished, dented and blackened armor. Disney teaches every little princess that the Prince or the Knight in Shining armor is handsome and graceful, with golden locks and bright blue eyes, standing proudly and looking fine.

In a world that makes beauty so vital that beauty itself has become common and base, those who possess it being vain and selfishly spoiled, those of us who really are knights are far more likely to have a pot belly and hairless dome.

Do you REALLY want a knight Maureen? Or just a handsome actor who can pretend to be one for the crowd? Do you want the man who will fight for you until his last drop of blood pools on the ground at your feet, or the Football Captain with a case full of trophies to his glory?

Think carefully and be really honest with yourself.

Wow Nevin, that was deep man, and so true btw. Those romance novels/movies have really let women down IMO, and painted a rather misleading picture of their knights.

Wow

You have your head on straight -- when you least expect it, an angel will sweep you off your feet and you will have a best friend and a love. Maureen you will too :)

Thanks Noobie :)

Wow Nevin, that was deep man, and so true btw. Those romance novels/movies have really let women down IMO, and painted a rather misleading picture of their knights.

Noobie,

Thanks for your comments. I agree with you about romance books and such..but the same can be said of men who look at women in magazines and want that model for themselves..Not all women are models, not all men are hunks..For me the most important part of a man is inside of him..His heart and how he treats others. I know alot of men and for the most part, the men I know are heroes, Knights and Princes..I guess I am just good at picking friends and having them choose to be my friend :)

Happy Weekend Hugs,

Maureen

Thanks Kat :)

You have your head on straight -- when you least expect it, an angel will sweep you off your feet and you will have a best friend and a love. Maureen you will too :)

Kat ,

Hello there..Happy Sunday..Thank you for revisiting my thread. I appreciate it and your kind comforting words to all of Us, so much. I love that an angel will sweep us off our feet..Best friend and love..so well said angel.

I know your Prince is closer than you think...HINT :)

Hugssss,

Maureen

Maureen, Kat;

Thank you both for your kind words of encouragement I hope one day to find my princess. Good luck on your searches for you prince's.

MJ

Sometimes..

you have to kiss a bunch of frogs to find your prince charming. Guys are always looking to find women that will have sex with them. Many are just selfish S-O-Bs that will play the "love" card if it gets them laided. Women for the most part are more emotional and are looking for love. Don't know how old you are but there is someone out there for you, you just haven't found him yet!

you have to kiss a bunch of frogs to find your prince charming. Guys are always looking to find women that will have sex with them. Many are just selfish S-O-Bs that will play the "love" card if it gets them laided. Women for the most part are more emotional and are looking for love. Don't know how old you are but there is someone out there for you, you just haven't found him yet!

Well gee... play the Generalization/Stereotype Card, why don't you?

Thanks MJ :)

Maureen, Kat;

Thank you both for your kind words of encouragement I hope one day to find my princess. Good luck on your searches for you prince's.

MJ

MJ,

Keep the Faith Babe..your Lady Princess is out here/there. You will know it when your heart starts beating so fast you could swear she hears it too.

Huggsss and You're welcome,

Maureen

Hi Night & Day :)

Night,

Thank you for your kind words. I know that both men and women can have ulterior motives in wanting to be with someone and sometimes it is just for sex, no harm in that as long as everyone is honest. Women are more emotional and from the heart, while I have heard men are more phyiscal in their approach. (Meaning looking at the womans body while women look into the mens heart..so to speak)

I shall Never give up and as I keep quoting.."SHE who dares..wins".

Hugsss,

Maureen

:) Christopher

Well gee... play the Generalization/Stereotype Card, why don't you?

Dear Christopher,

Hi there. I think what Night was trying to say is that men and women look at love/sex differently. Plus others who have been kind enough to post their thoughts/comments/opinions have said something similar.

Have a great day & Hugz,

Maureen

Dear D/Belle,

Very cute handle name..I love it..Thank you for your kind words. I won't give up hoping and neither should you. Never surrender..Just as you assure me there is one out here/there for me I believe the same for you.

WE who dares wins !! (borrowed from WW 2 UK)

Hugs,

Maureen

Thank you Maureen! I wish you the best.
There's someone out there for everyone right?
I hope you find your someone special!

Take care!
:)

Dear darling Dark :)

Maureen, I wish you all the luck in the world, and hope you have a wonderful week :D

Dark,

YOU never fail to put a smile on my wee wicked face..Many thanks for your lovely words/thoughts. I will do my best to have that wonderful week you were so kind to wish for me..I wish the same for you and so much more also.

Hugzzzz,

Maureen

Dear Lovely Belle :)

Thank you Maureen! I wish you the best.
There's someone out there for everyone right?
I hope you find your someone special!

Take care!
:)

Dear D/Belle,

I think I shall always think of you as our Lovely Belle..I can picture you like that. You are very welcome and I am so glad you came to revisit this thread once more. YES, there is someone out there for all of us..heck maybe even 1 or 2 someones..and they are just waiting for you to find them. It will be a very lucky Prince indeed who wins your heart.

My Prince and I are taking baby steps towards each other again so fingers crossed and hopes raised once more. Yet this time, my eyes are open to see him as he really is..not the Knight or Hero but the man I am happy pleasing in every way.

Have faith Beautiful Belle,

Hugzzz and Happiness,

Maureen

Had to share my Happiness & New Story news

Hello all,

I hope everyone is doing great today. Just wanted to let you all know that so far so good with My Prince. He decided we should try again and it has been an amazing month so far.

Literotica was kind enough to post my 3rd story in our adventures on a sex site and I hope you might take a peek and let me know what you think.

Thanks so very much & Hugsss,

Maureen

The Link to the story :

http://www.literotica.com/s/my-erotic-adventures-on-a-sex-site-ch-03

Back