I love older men

Status
Not open for further replies.
Grace, you make a lot of assumptions about me.. Not sure why, but here are some facts. I've been married to the love of my life for thirteen years. We have fantastic sex. She is eight years my junior. We have an open relationship, a love that is grand enough to not be threatented by either of us finding someone else interesting. I flirt with women of all ages. I love and respect women of all ages.

But none of that changes the reality that our society and the majority of the people in it have a huge bias against an older man and a younger woman hanging out together. The creepy comes into the picture before there's any chance to know who the participants are.

It's very difficult to speak about generalizations without someone taking your comments are being directed at them...

If we look at your facts...In a small town a Married Man flirting, spending time with and having sex with other women...especially younger women is going to get the gosips going...gossips don't know about open marriages, silly

I think if there's anything to be learned by Grace and me together...its that younger women who like older men aren't all the same. So older guys, you have to decide for yourself which sort of approach is the right one FOR YOU. Girls like me want a very sexually assertive older man who makes the first moves. Other girls will consider that too much and being a creep.

So just behave in the way that works for you. If you worry too much what is going to work for someone else...you will become paralyzed by indecision.

(Sneezing and immediately pulling the covers back over my head)

I think if there's anything to be learned by Grace and me together...its that younger women who like older men aren't all the same. So older guys, you have to decide for yourself which sort of approach is the right one FOR YOU. Girls like me want a very sexually assertive older man who makes the first moves. Other girls will consider that too much and being a creep.

So just behave in the way that works for you. If you worry too much what is going to work for someone else...you will become paralyzed by indecision.

If an older man makes an assertive move toward you, but you don't think he's attractive, does he become a creep? Just wondering...

Sorry to read you're not feeling well.

If an older man makes an assertive move toward you, but you don't think he's attractive, does he become a creep? Just wondering...

Sorry to read you're not feeling well.

With me, an older guy pretty much BECOMES attractive to me when he mades an assertive move. Well unless he's fat. :)

But no, guys hitting on me strongly are never creeps to me. Its the ones who just stare but don't have the balls to go for it that creep me out.

Last edited:
With me, an older guy pretty much BECOMES attractive to me when he mades an assertive move. Well unless he's faf. :)

But no, guys hitting on me strongly are never creeps to me. Its the ones who just stare but don't have the balls to go for it that creep me out.

oops, age gap! faf... is that fratty as fuck? Just checkin' :)

Great post......
As many younger women and older guys......there are as many wants and desires as well.....

I know from my perspective that I am not only of one mind set......It many times is about who the girl is.......is she hungering for a dominant guy who will push her limits up front.....or is it about a girl who is shy and searching for a loving Daddy type.........or is she the type of woman who loves the mature sophisticated guy who brings intellect and reason to her life........

For me it has always been about respect.....which doesn't mean I wouldn't be aggressive if the chemistry was right.......but respectful in recognizing her needs.....

Ultimately it's a mature, confidant guy, understanding the opportunities and individual desires and how all of that melds with who he is.......can he be honest with himself and comfortable with his own vulnerabilities to be the man she has the capacity to respond passionately to.......for both of our satisfactions.......

Last edited:
As long as you're healthy and active, your appearance should be irrelevant anyway.

Wow....its so interesting how we are into the same thing but so different. I could never be with someone who is fat. I think it (generally, yes there are RARE medical conditions) shows complete lack of discipline and self respect. I work hard to keep my body pleasing. I like men who do the same. And I've actually completely stopped being with a guy when I found out he had been with a BBW, because it so nauseated me.

Wow....its so interesting how we are into the same thing but so different. I could never be with someone who is fat. I think it (generally, yes there are RARE medical conditions) shows complete lack of discipline and self respect. I work hard to keep my body pleasing. I like men who do the same. And I've actually completely stopped being with a guy when I found out he had been with a BBW, because it so nauseated me.

You are using an awful lot of "I" words.

I'm not in slave mode. :)

by choice or by edict?

Glad to hear you take care of yourself, brat. I'm sure you're in great shape, physically and mentally. Exercise does wonders for both components. It's interesting to me how "fat" can be measured in different ways. There's the visual perspective, the BMI, and the fat percentage. Personally, I favor the latter because it discounts weight the more muscle is present.

by choice or by edict?

Glad to hear you take care of yourself, brat. I'm sure you're in great shape, physically and mentally. Exercise does wonders for both components. It's interesting to me how "fat" can be measured in different ways. There's the visual perspective, the BMI, and the fat percentage. Personally, I favor the latter because it discounts weight the more muscle is present.

Older men who take care of themselves...are assertive...and wear suits!!...can usually get about anything they want from me. :)

With me, an older guy pretty much BECOMES attractive to me when he mades an assertive move. Well unless he's fat. :)

The key word for me is assertive...and as I get to know someone their attractiveness rating changes...physically.

The ones who stare but don't blink are the creepiest...

The key word for me is assertive...and as I get to know someone their attractiveness rating changes...physically.

I like that, Bound... attractiveness rating changes as you get to know someone.

Yes, totally, to the no blinking thing.

I like that, Bound... attractiveness rating changes as you get to know someone.

I've had it work both ways.....hot guys opening their mouth and landing in a pool of liquid nitrogen....guys who looked ok getting very attractive:eek:.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back