DoctorKnotty's KnottyNurse

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey, how's you and nurse?

We are doing just fine! Thanks for asking. Nurse has been working her ass off. Going to the gym daily and dieting. She wants to be nice and trim for her return to regulare posting on lit.

Definitely looking forward to seeing some more pics. You are too beautiful to stop posting.

Agreed. she is.

was wondering if u got my requests a few weeks ago? And ur welcome!:)

Yup. we got several. We are going to do our best to work in as many as possable.

Plus one on more ass shots.

We both hear you loud and clear!

tits**
tits in tight shirts
tits being teased
tits being slapped
tits being fucked
tits peaking just above a demi-bra
tits being sucked
tits being bound
tits from above
tits from below
tits hanging
tits cupped

like what he said!

Sorry but this has to be bumped!

Thanks for not letting this thread fall into obscurity.

woop woop i nearly didnt check the subscriptions thinking it wouldnt be you guys!!

glad she's doing well and looking forward to her sexy return :)

Here we go. Finally!

attachment.php

Sure miss the nurse!

KnottyNurse has really been trying hard to be a good girl this year. I think Santa would be proud!

KnottyNurse and I are working really hard to give everyone here a nice little Christmas present this year. We both think you all deserve it for putting up with us. I really think you guys are going to enjoy it and our little nurse is really excited to finish making it.

All I can tell you for now is that its Christmas themed and we plan to post it on Christmas Eve.

Let the wild speculation begin!

KnottyNurse has really been trying hard to be a good girl this year. I think Santa would be proud!

KnottyNurse and I are working really hard to give everyone here a nice little Christmas present this year. We both think you all deserve it for putting up with us. I really think you guys are going to enjoy it and our little nurse is really excited to finish making it.

All I can tell you for now is that its Christmas themed and we plan to post it on Christmas Eve.

Its a Christmas miracle !!!

Now that's something to look forward to- I mean, who wouldn't want to find the Nurse in their Christmas stocking...;)

Fabulous to see you back!

No need for me to speculate what you have planned. I know it will be sensational.

Welcome back; hope you both have been well!!!!

Its a Christmas miracle !!!

Was she missed that much? wow

Can't wait, glad to see you're back around!

Thanks! Its good to be back. We have both missed this place so much. Thanks for the warm welcome home :)

Now that's something to look forward to- I mean, who wouldn't want to find the Nurse in their Christmas stocking...;)

I will tell you right now she wont fit. Like not even a boob. So, maybe that is the point?

Fabulous to see you back!

No need for me to speculate what you have planned. I know it will be sensational.

You are to kind. I know I kind of set us up for failure when i start saying stuff like "we have something good planned for everyone" but I guess i just like a little tease so I do hope everyone enjoys our little gift.

Welcome back; hope you both have been well!!!!

For the most part, yes. Just enjoying life, family, friends, and dirty dirty sex.

Such good news!!!

So very happy to see that the return of KnottyNurse is eminent!! You guys have been sorely missed. Looking forward to the new photos!! DAve

So very happy to see that the return of KnottyNurse is eminent!! You guys have been sorely missed. Looking forward to the new photos!! DAve

Well spread the word that we are posting a something special on Christmas Eve. I don't think anyone is going to want to miss it!

Welcome back KnottyNurse! Looking forward to Christmas Eve! I'll even have to check it on my smartphone because I won't be around a computer for the time around Christmas...

new guy

I wasn't around when you first started to post but, I am so glad u are back. KnottyNurse is gorgeous and is so nicely built. Thanks for sharing and I'm already planning quiet time on Christmas Eve to check out your surprise.

Welcome back KnottyNurse! Looking forward to Christmas Eve! I'll even have to check it on my smartphone because I won't be around a computer for the time around Christmas...

Thank god for smart phones!

I wasn't around when you first started to post but, I am so glad u are back. KnottyNurse is gorgeous and is so nicely built. Thanks for sharing and I'm already planning quiet time on Christmas Eve to check out your surprise.

Well thanks for such kind words. I could go on all day about how nicely built the nurse is, but I think that is rude and I enjoy it much more when other see the same things I see in her.

I am hoping every finds Christmas eve this year to be Legend (wait for it) dary!

Welcum back, Doc!
You & nurse have been missed!
I'll be sure to be here to unwrap the gift from our sexy nurse!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back