Sneak-a-peek – Body Play

Status
Not open for further replies.
Shankara20 said:
you like to keep your legs warm to?

:kiss:

Oui, monsieur. :catroar:

I hate my legs, otherwise I would totally wear them with little gym shorts. Hot! But I hate my legs.

Maybe with a denim miniskirt (I don't hate all of my legs - :catroar: ) for like going to the farmer's market or antique-ing or something. It could work...maybe...

I get these ideas in my head and don't always follow through. Last year I saw this hot girl wearing a denim miniskirt, and like the most perfectly casual shirt, and wellies - it was raining but also warm. Perfection! I wanted to be her! But it never happened.

intothewoods said:
Perfection! I wanted to be her! But it never happened.
*sigh*

I so know that feeling.

I also know I'll never wear a skirt out in public.

*sigh*

:rose:

272696.jpg

Shankara20 said:
*sigh*

I so know that feeling.

I also know I'll never wear a skirt out in public.

*sigh*

:rose:

Why? Your legs are nice.

And what the FUCK is coming out of that penis?

Ok, I am digging these:
legwarmers.jpg

They go over the knee - so that wouldn't make my legs look too chunky. I just love that ballet slipper pink. Le sigh, le sigh. With a denim mini? It could work...kinda? Sorta? Hmm. Maybe I could just wear them around the house.

intothewoods said:
Ok, I am digging these:
legwarmers.jpg

They go over the knee - so that wouldn't make my legs look too chunky. I just love that ballet slipper pink. Le sigh, le sigh. With a denim mini? It could work...kinda? Sorta? Hmm. Maybe I could just wear them around the house.

and they are pink! those would be so hot with a denim mini :D

intothewoods said:
Why? Your legs are nice.

:eek:

thanks - but there are other consideration, not just my legs, that keep me in my home what I'm in my fem clothing (which is all the time at home)

intothewoods said:
And what the FUCK is coming out of that penis?

it is called a princes wand, PW or just "wand" -

this is mine (click for larger view)

mine inserted (click if you wish)

:kiss:

Oh, no, PWs are no big deal at all (laughs nervously). I meant the lightening or electrical currents coming out of that one...two below the hot pink panties.

intothewoods said:
Oh, no, PWs are no big deal at all (laughs nervously). I meant the lightening or electrical currents coming out of that one...two below the hot pink panties.

No big deal you say? I think I would beg to differ on that one I'm afraid. :D

But I have to say that I am also intruiged by the lightning forks - I had assumed they were from a Van de Graff generator? :cool:

intothewoods said:
Ok, I am digging these:
legwarmers.jpg

My darling, I have yet to see your legs, (hint hint), but I am sure they look wonderful. As for leg warmers - mmmm, they were in fashion here in the 80's, but I always associate them with keep fit videos. :eek:

However - if you were to pair them up on you with a denim mini skirt, I am sure it wold get my attention. :nana:

FluteMaster said:
No big deal you say? I think I would beg to differ on that one I'm afraid. :D
I was afraid at first, when a ProDomme put one in me while I was tied down, but I :heart: 'em now :p

FluteMaster said:
As for leg warmers - mmmm, they were in fashion here in the 80's, but I always associate them with keep fit videos. :eek:

You're not the only one! The trend is probably best left for the under 25 crowd.

Shankara20 said:
thanks - but there are other consideration, not just my legs, that keep me in my home what I'm in my fem clothing (which is all the time at home)

Like...Kansas?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back