Lit Camming

No, I haven't gotten on tonight. Spending dome quality time with my sofa watching grey's anatomy
 
Alright.. so I'm sure there are lots of folks on here who wouldn't mind camming with other Lit people.. my question is where can we go for "group" camming? If such a thing even exists…
I remember with another site I participated on we'd have stickam dates but apparently that doesn't exist anymore.
Just a thought.. it'd be fun to put faces or torsos or w/e you'd want to show to names :cool:

Any ideas?

Something like pal talk would work for this. You can make rooms and make them prvt etc.
 
For group (or 1:1) can, nothing beats "google hangouts" for me.
Not sure why anyone does anything else anymore.

Dead simple to set up, all you need is a gmail account.
Works with any computer and even phones. And its free up to 10 people.

Just make sure you invite only your friends, and don't make it accidentally "public". Lol.
 
Ok guys! I don't care where we do it, we just have to agree…
If we happen to have more than 10 ppl we will use TC and if not google?
 
Ok guys! I don't care where we do it, we just have to agree…
If we happen to have more than 10 ppl we will use TC and if not google?

What a shame, wrong time zone. Sounds like you guys are going to have a lot of fun tonight :)
 
just wondering...

Will this be a dozen of us guys, with our lovely nurse?
Is there a way to just have her see us.. and us see her.. and not a big circle...?
I could still go for that if showing myself is a way to see... what she is doing.
 
Will this be a dozen of us guys, with our lovely nurse?
Is there a way to just have her see us.. and us see her.. and not a big circle...?
I could still go for that if showing myself is a way to see... what she is doing.

I would be more than happy to have some other lit ladies! Maybe we should advertise outside this thread to see if we can even out the male:female ratio lol
 
Back
Top